SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 am

the above link is not working it will not hi lite .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am

I am still in shock ya'll! But I am happy at the same time! cheerleader 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by beesurromama Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am

That was amazing and so beautiful. They both said exactly the right things during that proposal. So happy!,High clap 
beesurromama
beesurromama

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 am

Does Chris have instagram?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:26 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Does Chris have instagram?

Yup - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 am

rc49ers wrote:the above link is not working it will not hi lite .

not working for me either...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:31 am

sanlee088 wrote:I am still in shock ya'll! But I am happy at the same time! cheerleader 

What a great ending! Hahah. What a great guy Chris is though.. seriously. To stand up to a girl who has a whole lot of insecurities.. she's the lucky one, I tell you. And I hope more men are out there to help girls feel more secure. I bet that Des will feel more secure and confident in herself with Chris by her side.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 am

Baseball Mom wrote:

not working for me either...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 am

Can't wait for their life together and hope all the happiness in the world. Desiree found a guy who totally is devoted and loves her and that's what I hoped for her!

Desiree deserves to be loved, she's such an awesome gal.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:59 am

mercieme wrote:No matter the crap being said out there about Chres,  there is a word of wisdom that was told to me  & has always stayed with me "men are wired to make up their mind to love while a woman will love a man that treats her like a queen"

So all the naysayers can take that to the bank, I will be praying for these two to make it and prove all the haters wrong!!!!

...added to this, I wish that everyone would get to a place where we can all rejoice with those who are rejoicing. Happiness should be contagious.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

OMG he is literally crying!...3:00: an epitome of what a golden heart that he has....beatingheart 

Des, you are such a lucky girl!...:eyesigh:

mura.. i mentioned this at the time, but it probably got lost in all the post. That melted my heart. We were talking about it earlier today that his shoulders twitching was a sign that he wanted to jump up there and hug her. :sprinklehearts Thanks for the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:04 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OMG he is literally crying!...3:00: an epitome of what a golden heart that he has....beatingheart 

Des, you are such a lucky girl!...:eyesigh:

mura.. i mentioned this at the time, but it probably got lost in all the post. That melted my heart. We were talking about it earlier today that his shoulders twitching was a sign that he wanted to jump up there and hug her. :sprinklehearts Thanks for the link.

yup grace..i think i noticed your post as well back then :Smiley: . He is just....precious...bowdown 
its official. He is my fav contestant evah......(its not a breaking news, though...LOL....giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
california90
ThankMeLater
beesurromama
Admin
lovebachelorette2012