SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 am

San I hope you know we appreciate the details you guys pass along to us and I hope you continue I give us whatever information you recieve in the future!!!! I will also be living in the chris fan forum!

Bbmom and Mura thanks for u guys always being here and supporting everyone! I know both of you have lifted my spirits on different occasions... And yes in still hung up on what's in his shorts!!!!!!!!!

I'm still shocked but I am happy for them. Tonight's finale was anything but anticlimactic as I expected! It was thrilling and exciting and it tasted sooooooo good to have our boy happy and smiling! No wonder he's been so happy in recent pics, he got the girl!!!! High clap 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am

brittany4400 wrote:San I hope you know we appreciate the details you guys pass along to us and I hope you continue I give us whatever information you recieve in the future!!!! I will also be living in the chris fan forum!

Bbmom and Mura thanks for u guys always being here and supporting everyone! I know both of you have lifted my spirits on different occasions... And yes in still hung up on what's in his shorts!!!!!!!!!

I'm still shocked but I am happy for them. Tonight's finale was anything but anticlimactic as I expected! It was thrilling and exciting and it tasted sooooooo good to have our boy happy and smiling! No wonder he's been so happy in recent pics, he got the girl!!!! High clap 

:pinkaw:  so sweet of you!!....yep deal with that girl, Chris is taken!! LOL

hopefully you could find another hottie and cutie of whom u could fantasize about....LOL

in all seriousness...we are glad to have you in Chrisville eversince pre-season, britt!!. you are such a hoot and hillarious!!.😆 ...Luv ya girl!!..bestbud! .

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:49 am

:) I made some new avatars for anyone to use here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:53 am

Here is the apology from Wet Paint editor Beth Sobol:

Beth Sobol ‏@bethieso 4h
Apologies #Bachelorette fans. Source told me weeks ago it was Chris + I didn't run it bc of the Brooks hype. Will trust my gut next time!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:59 am

They are 1000000x cuter than Sean and Catherine- I thought I wouldn't like Des, but after tonights finale- I change my mind. Not only that she's moving to Seattle!! It's away from LA and Chris is keeping his real job and hopefully Des can continue with her passion in bridal.

I thought I would see 2nd choice, but I really didn't tonight. I think we were cheated out of a love story and saw less of Chris because of Brooks. I think she really needed a guy like her past who didn't love her as much to 1 more time break her heart for her to realize what she needed was in front of her the whole time.

Whoever on this forum came up with that scenario, kudos cause that was spot on and I didn't even think of it!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 am

the Mesnick love for Chres...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 am

link to watch finale

link to watch ATFR ...they are tooo cute! thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:12 am

Some of the proposal transcript courtesy of US weekly:

Des seemed a little unsure herself, but in the end, she realized that she had let her love for Brooks overshadow everything else -- including the very real love she had for Chris. "I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks, that I couldn't see that the one thing I always needed was right in front of me," she told Chris during the final rose ceremony. "You have been by my side from the very beginning...I thank you every day for never giving up. And you mean the absolute world to me. I love you. I love you so much."

Chris, of course, reciprocated her love. "You make me want to be a better person, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said before getting down on one knee and popping the question. "I don't want to make decisions for me anymore; I want to make decisions for you, and us, and our lives together."

"Desiree Hartsock," he began. "I want to be your first, and I want to be your last. Will you marry me?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:20 am

congratulations to chris and des! i know chris will shower des with love and she deserves it. he is a good man.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 am

From the mouth of Evangelist / Missionary Nate Hartsock:

Lizey Loo ‏@emad0722  21m  
@nate_hartsock83 you were honest and true Nat - perfect brother behavior! did you love Chris? he was always my fav

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83  53s  
@emad0722 I did, he's extremely down to earth type of guy, genuine.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
california90
ThankMeLater
beesurromama
Admin
lovebachelorette2012