SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:00 am

bilolo wrote:"like a drum my heart never stops beating"
Do you guys think Chris likes Phillip Phillips, i hope he does ?

My sister was like that line is in the song you listen to everyday Hugesmile 

it seems soo..LOL

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 am

From Elan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theyearofelan congrats to @hartsdesire4 and @chrisrsiegfried - with all our love and hoping for a lifetime of love between two of you

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 am

From the mouth of someone at the live finale:

Stephanie A ‏@StephTweets 19m
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Seeing you two together in person at ATFR and the dodgeball game - you clearly have something very special! <3

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 am

mercieme wrote:From the mouth of someone at the live finale:

Stephanie A ‏@StephTweets  19m  
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Seeing you two together in person at ATFR and the dodgeball game - you clearly have something very special! <3

yes  i guess evthing is right in the Chrisville Universe....:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 am

No matter the crap being said out there about Chres, there is a word of wisdom that was told to me & has always stayed with me "men are wired to make up their mind to love while a woman will love a man that treats her like a queen"

So all the naysayers can take that to the bank, I will be praying for these two to make it and prove all the haters wrong!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 am

I am so Happy For Des & Chris  , Wish them nothing but success in their Relationship .

heartglasses rose bud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 am

OMG OMG OMG!!

I literally can't believe the ending. I am so happy for Chris and Des ... and will never believe the spoilers again!!

I was rooting for Chris all along but just so certain that she was going to break his heart. My hope was that she'd let Drew go early and then spend of the rest of the finale focused on Chris. I didn't believe it could happen and much to my delight ... it did! That was the most special ending ever and her words to him ... perfect. She was blinded by the chase of Brooks. We all saw her sparkling with Chris every single time they were together. Finally, when it mattered most, she realized he was the one for her.

Congrats to Chris & Des!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 am

mercieme wrote:No matter the crap being said out there about Chres,  there is a word of wisdom that was told to me  & has always stayed with me "men are wired to make up their mind to love while a woman will love a man that treats her like a queen"

So all the naysayers can take that to the bank, I will be praying for these two to make it and prove all the haters wrong!!!!

console . im sure they will, mercieme..cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 am

I m looking forward to see their first  public Instagram picture together. :cutesmile!:

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 am

Here is a Link to the new Desiree & Chris Fan Forum:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f133-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-bachelorette-9-fan-forum-discussion

All of their threads will be moved into that Forum now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 am

Love_Me wrote:Here is a Link to the new Desiree & Chris Fan Forum:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f133-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-bachelorette-9-fan-forum-discussion

All of their threads will be moved into that Forum now.

Thanks Love_Me! I am still in shock, but I will be living in their thread! giggling 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 am

OMG he is literally crying!...3:00: an epitome of what a golden heart that he has....beatingheart 

Des, you are such a lucky girl!...:eyesigh:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
california90
ThankMeLater
beesurromama
Admin
lovebachelorette2012