SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:45 pm

Can someone explain the purple to me. Chris' shirt was purple on day 1 and I think his tie may have been a deep purple at the proposal. Is that Des' favorite color and if so, was it known before the season started?

For a guy who seems to have barely watched the season he himself was on (did they show the sting rays?) he seems to have known some things about her, though he acted surprised that she wrote poetry too or he was acting, because he knew about Nate and they showed her poem to Sean on the same date.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:03 pm

grace8136 wrote:JBF - I don't see a comment from Zack on that poem. Did it get deleted the same day or was the comment on twitter, not his IG?
It got knocked down by the multitude of newer comments and "likes" since then (adding to 1,507... http://instagram.com/p/cm-egSAAXS/# ).

I don't have an instagram account to search further. It was there... saw it with my own eyes. You may be right about it getting deleted though... that is a good question, but somewhere in the "archives" there will be comments about it.

At the time, on the Chris thread, a few of us figured out "as it peers" related to the false spoilers. Murasaki too... those last two days were THE ONLY ONES when you lost your confidence since March or April (when you began your "Ziggy" campaign). *chuckle chuckle*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Is this the comment to which you guys are referring to? It's still there...although it seems to being in agreement with the post above it. The proposal comment immediately followed.

Chris Discussion Group - Page 13 ZakKcomment

Chris Discussion Group - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Well... it depends on whether he is finger-pointing in the wrong direction or not. What order are they shown in? When this was discussed way back then, it was assumed he was referring to stephanie's.

Then again... ha ha!... there is no telling what could have been re-edited. At the time, I took it as a curious sign.

However, he still acted innocent here: http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-bachelorette-finale-viewing-party--2
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Well, it's certainly not a big deal either way. But for future reference, I believe new comments are posted below the previous comments. In other words, comments are shown in order from the top down with the older being on top. I do not believe these can be edited to be shown differently...unless they are deleted and then reposted...but they still show up in order, so if someone else posted in the meantime, there would be a new post in between.

Here's an example using another IG posting showing how the times vary and also the possible finger pointing options a poster would have. Like I said no big deal either way...just thought I would clarify.

Chris Discussion Group - Page 13 Screenshot2013-09-07at25512PM

Chris Discussion Group - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Ha ha! We'll let the experts chime in there. You could be right, BUT... for some reason I distinctly remember seeing his comment with only two or three above it at that time. Of course, that was over a month ago and my memory is shot.

PS: Thanks for posting the image... so I know I wasn't hallucinating.

Last edited by JBF on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I think there are comments that are listed when you first look at it - but these may not be the first ones posted. When you click on "see all # comments" then you get a chronological listing.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:May I say that I think it is a shame that a guy like Chris can only get a fraction of the Twitter follows a guy like Jef can get?  Well ... I hope it will bode better for Chris and Des to not have as many intrusive fans.
How many selfies do you think will get him there? Hugesmile 
laugh out loud

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 am

grace8136 wrote:Can someone explain the purple to me. Chris' shirt was purple on day 1 and I think his tie may have been a deep purple at the proposal. Is that Des' favorite color and if so, was it known before the season started?

For a guy who seems to have barely watched the season he himself was on (did they show the sting rays?) he seems to have known some things about her, though he acted surprised that she wrote poetry too or he was acting, because he knew about Nate and they showed her poem to Sean on the same date.
well, despite the fact that he and i are a true purple/murasaki-ish soul mate from the former life, :giggle: :P :gotcha: , i believe it rooted from the UP's signature color. His former bb's uniform also had purple all-over it.

I also hold a believe he had seen Sean's season religiously- its shocking fact for me, but i was guessing at that time he already being casted thus need to pay attn on who the next bachette would be- thus he knew some things about her. I am sure the Des's poetry to Sean was from a DELETED scene, Grace....so he might missed it on ABC site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Okaaaaayyyyy....

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/161018/desiree_hartsock_chris_siegfrieds_poetry

Just a little much. Who exactly do they think would be that interested in their...bad...poetry? no

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Chris and Des just need to ignore the haters!  I think they are doing that already and probably got that advice from Jason and Molly too!  Remember they have their backs. This happens every season and I am sure Cat and Sean went through some of this too. Comes with the territory. Chris and Des know what they have and hopefully will continue to hold into each other!  They :gotcha: High clap will get through it!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Sprite wrote:Okaaaaayyyyy....

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/161018/desiree_hartsock_chris_siegfrieds_poetry

Just a little much. no 

While I definitely don't agree with the columnist and her poor choice of words - I am not sure who needs to buy more than 1 copy of their book either or any book for that matter JMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group

+41
karenap63
MMA50