SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 pm

TY Iluvromance!! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Mura thanks for creating this thread & posting all the vids in one location. Very much appreciated girl cheerleader 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:44 am

mercieme wrote:Mura thanks for creating this thread & posting all the vids in one location. Very much appreciated girl cheerleader 
no worry, mercieme...i am having lots of fun doing it!...:trampoline: . TY for your kind suggestion as well high five 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 am

0:49 : the way he touched her chin!!...OMG. i died!!:thud ..laugh out loud..
and oh, did i mention for the 7895 times that she is one extremely lucky lady?...:Congrats 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 am

TY so much for this lovely vid..i do hope there is enough true love for everyone :sprinklehearts 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 am

the full playlist of the finale
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chres full FRC in one vid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm

i just freakin love these 2 comments under this vid on YT. thats all giggling 

Ailina Heng 1 week ago
Why're people saying that she had to fall out of love and in love with Chris? HELLO, she has had a strong connection with Chris just as long as she had with Brooks. It's not falling out of love with one guy to another. It's realizing that the one she wanted wasn't the one for her. We're girls. That happens. Girls want the wrong guys sometimes when the right one is right in front of them. I love how they are together! Their hometown date made me root for Chris because you can just SEE the spark!

KcPR86 1 week ago
i understand where people are coming from w it seems quick that she got over him, but @the same time, it probably was a week in between the whole situation, which is still fast, but we only get to see 2 hours out of lord knows how many hrs of filming hope it works, i think she loves him, but has to dig deeper, and he is just solid like people have said. it has happened before where 1 person is out of the way and u see someone in a whole new light, especially if there was something already there.
·

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 pm

cheerleader New fanvid.....love this one...tells their love story from beginning to end cheerleader

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Could someone embed it? Cant see it..just a grey box with a >
thanks..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could someone embed it? Cant see it..just a grey box with a >
thanks..
Try this link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Thanks for trying Pia1..said it couldn't load video..

I go to my YouTube page and it won't load..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Baseball Mom did u make the vid if so Kudo's (if not then Kudo'a to the talented person who did it) excellent vid the time, effort and talent that it takes to put 1 vid together l can speak for myself but also l think alot of others would agree that l (we) appreciate all that u do to put one together.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers