SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:47 pm

DKWillis wrote:Baseball Mom did u make the vid if so Kudo's (if not then Kudo'a to the talented person who did it) excellent vid the time, effort and talent that it takes to put 1 vid together l can speak for myself but also l think alot of others would agree that l (we) appreciate all that u do to put one together.
DK, no, how I wish I could put together a beautiful vid like that....but all credit for this vid goes to Ryan Fan. Not sure she is a member here or just a Chres fan but that fanvid was amazing!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Ok thx great job

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:48 pm

can someone post the deleted scenes of des and chris playing on hte beach? can't view it since i'm outside US.... pls......

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 am

Baseball mom and Murasaki, loved both of the videos! Nice to rewatch some of their scenes!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 am

Spencer81 wrote:Baseball mom and Murasaki, loved both of the videos! Nice to rewatch some of their scenes!
P

My pleasure,Spencer :Smiley: .
BBMom, T4p the vid...its a beautiful and heartfelt vid, indeed :pinkaw: 

wonder who make it......If i may guess, it could be a Ryan Gosling/Reynolds fan...giggling 
or..even in Bach term, Ryan Sutter or Bowers fan 😆 . Now...my prompt thinking, it could be veg, with her RyGuy avi..:giggle: . Perhaps if she see this post she could confirm it :gotcha:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:46 am

ivemaria31 wrote:can someone post the deleted scenes of des and chris playing on hte beach? can't view it since i'm outside US.... pls......
im dying to see that vid as well. Keep hoping someone care to embed it and share it thru YT Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:can someone post the deleted scenes of des and chris playing on hte beach? can't view it since i'm outside US.... pls......
im dying to see that vid as well. Keep hoping someone care to embed it and share it thru YT  Praying 
Are you sure you guys can't see it? Cos I'm not from the US either, but I can see deleted scenes just fine. Not full episodes though

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:33 am

jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
im dying to see that vid as well. Keep hoping someone care to embed it and share it thru YT  Praying 
Are you sure you guys can't see it? Cos I'm not from the US either, but I can see deleted scenes just fine. Not full episodes though
last time i tried, i still cant, jupi..maybe it only available to restricted region/continent?...no idea . Im in Asia, btw. Thanks for sharing :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:55 am

Someone should tweet the Ryan Fan vid with the 'Thousand Years' soundtrack to Des and Chris - I would but don't have Twitter - its beautiful and a great reminder for them of how they fell in love. Most people never get to see their story develop in a video.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 pm

The love story was there all the time and many of us saw it at the time; many have seen the love story when watching the shows again; some refuse to see it--their loss. Chris and Ses are the big winners.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I meant that most couples dont meet on a TV show and therefore don't have the benefit of videos of their journey together and it's lovely that Des and Chris have that and can look back at the videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
last time i tried, i still cant, jupi..maybe it only available to restricted region/continent?...no idea . Im in Asia, btw. Thanks for sharing :Smiley: 
I finally watched the deleted scene and it's really not that exciting compared to all the other great video we have of them. It is only 97 second long and there seems to be at least two-three ITM's of Des talking about how great it is that they can be playful on the beach and how great Antigua is and how she is happy to have the entire island to herself with CHris. Chris also has an ITM saying how they bring out the kid in each other. So it seems to be more ITM's than showing them kissing or splashing in water or having loads of fun.

What they do show us is CHris/Des near the water with child's sand toys. She gives him a little kiss on cheek at one point. She is sitting the entire time and he is kneeling next to her using a child's sand bucket to build the little castle. She is telling him where to put the sand castles. She looks happy and is smiling.

So ... if you can see the wonderful fan videos ... that's a whole lot better than this one deleted scene.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers