SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:12 am

@JuanPaGalavis @ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock Yep she'll probably kill you but your so handsome she'll forgive u b4 she has a chance 2 kill u

Ain't that the truth.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:55 am

grace8136 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Oh boy HRH Prince Siegfried is going to get in trouble when Des wakes up.....

@DesHartsock co-pilot catching up on some zzzz's

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 Chris_32
Let's hope that means we get a pic of Chris sleeping. :eyesigh:
LOL no one can top the aDORKableness of HRH. I mean, being super-dorky and mega-handsome at the same time??...i wonder, if that's even allowed in this cruel world?..LOL..:hearts love: 

thanks for the Fake Proposal scoop, grace. We have discussed about his MnG and that vid on the old Chrisville. Some fans from "neigborhood land" actually were attacking him left and right for that proposal..and as always, being super-dorky fans of him giggling , we just simply adored it, thought it was super-adorb, ..and fell in love with him even more....laugh out loud...:rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:40 pm

The fake proposal was really funny! I didn't think it was cheesy at all! A chris sleeping pic would make my day Praying  also chris looks great in that pic! Maybe he finally got some rest at his parents giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 pm

mercieme wrote:Oh boy HRH Prince Siegfried is going to get in trouble when Des wakes up.....

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 Chris_32
It could have been soooo much worse. At least her mouth wasn't hanging open with drool coming out. giggling 

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 BTvPXb1CIAEcrs6

soooo..we are now convinced that they are cray2 about Seahawks and.... Starbucks! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

It could have been soooo much worse.  At least her mouth wasn't hanging open with drool coming out.  giggling 
I seriously love these two. Good to see they can joke with each other, so important to a healthy relationship!:yes: 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

It could have been soooo much worse.  At least her mouth wasn't hanging open with drool coming out.  giggling 
I was just about to say the same thing. I know for me, when sleeping in a car, with my head back like that; my trap is hanging wide open... just catchin' flies. LOL

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

She maynot be so giving on a comeback pic.....rotfl 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 pm

For those that r interested in the paperback well its out
chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried25m
As promised, Paperback version is out! Check out http://www.dhpoetry.com for all book options plus a chance to win a signed copy :) Thanks!

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 56m
Beautiful Seattle evening! @chrisrsiegfried #gasworks #roses #downtown #Lovemyman
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 ScreenShot2013-09-10at81457PM_zpsc7116399

I think he may be taking her out "more than necessary." giggling 

Not complaining, but I wish we would get another video or interview. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

grace8136 wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 56m
Beautiful Seattle evening! @chrisrsiegfried #gasworks #roses #downtown #Lovemyman
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 32 ScreenShot2013-09-10at81457PM_zpsc7116399

I think he may be taking her out "more than necessary." giggling 

Not complaining, but I wish we would get another video or interview. Praying

Haha! I agree about the "more than necessary!" Yes, more interviews would be nice but I am happy they are doing normal things and staying out if the limelight. I think that is the best thing for their relationship. I continue to wish them the best. I would love to know when Sean and Cat's wedding will be because I just know that TPTB will want Des and Chris there and we might get an update and some great pics! :cutesmile!:  (I don't mean to sound selfish and take anything away from Sean and Cat's big day!). I am happy for them too! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:57 am

If they are at Sean and Cat's wedding, I think it's a good indication that theirs will also be televised. Otherwise, I don't think they would go. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs