SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm

provenceguy wrote:Can you pass along Kelsey's sister's twitter account so that I can check it out?  Merci.

Here you go @bay_smith
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Can you pass along Kelsey's sister's twitter account so that I can check it out?  Merci.

Here you go   @bay_smith

Thanks!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 pm

this is an interesting exchange:

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 26 Oct
@krgray07 you're always welcome. I'm back and fourth a lot so I'm here random months!
Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
5:12 PM - 26 Oct 13 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @kelseydeesmith @krgray07

Karmen ‏@krgray07 26 Oct
@kelseydeesmith well I know you're super busy lately so maybe during Alabama cold months I'll come to Cali's warm months :)
Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 26 Oct
@krgray07 sounds perfect :
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 am

Is there a live stream ever for this show?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 15 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:07 pm

I can't believe Kelsey kept Dylan... again.
I mean after last night, I am not sure what she is expecting out of a relationship with that guy... He is freaking 21 and it is showing(a LOT).
I figured Jared was going to be on the chopping block, didn't really expect Emilio to get the axe yet, but who knows with her.

I dunno know why but last night's episode felt kind of weird to me. I just feel like Kelsey is lead on by the producers(ie. gets told what to say/ who to send home/ etc.. She just always seems to change her mind)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Yep. The conversations made no sense outside of the date with Nathan. I noticed she was shown next to Nathan a lot during the bar scenes and complained to him about Dylan. City boy wanted to defend her... I think that Nathan is really smitten but cannot gauge how smitten Kelsey is.

What are the thoughts on Collin? She seem infatuated with him before she met him on SHA. When they speak with each other though it so rehearsed.

This is the first time watching SHA. Is it always so clear cut with whom she likes from the City and Country. Normally do they show connection with the city and then picks a country?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:25 pm

jurystillout wrote:Is there a live stream ever for this show?

Don't know. Youtube sometimes have the episode.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:35 pm

The current episode is posted on-line at CMT.com about a week later. You can catch up on past episodes there, as well.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:38 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Yep. The conversations made no sense outside of the date with Nathan.    I noticed she was shown next to Nathan a lot during the bar scenes and complained to him about Dylan.  City boy wanted to defend her...  I think that Nathan is really smitten but cannot gauge how smitten Kelsey is.    

What are the thoughts on Collin?  She seem infatuated with him before she met him on SHA. When they speak with each other though it so rehearsed.

This is the first time watching SHA.  Is it always so clear cut with whom she likes from the City and Country.  Normally do they show connection with the city and then picks a country?

I don't really know what to think of Kelsey, really... But to me when Collin opens his mouth it all feels so staged and rehearsed. As if he was trying really hard to say all the right things... I had a chance to catch him in "Southern Nights" and in no way is THAT guy ready to settle down...Even looking at all his social media sites, he always seems to promote his TV show.. I wouldn't be surprised is he'd become the new lead(which would ultimately align with his intention of doing all these shows..... exposure)

I feel like it will be between him and Nate though. With Nate being F1....

Also it is interesting to see all the tweets that Kelsey chooses to retweet and like... Nate here, Nate there...etc :Smiley:

Last edited by chloep on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm

provenceguy wrote:The current episode is posted on-line at CMT.com about a week later.  You can catch up on past episodes there, as well.

Actually, yesterday's episode is already up..  yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm finally caught up. I really wasn't interested until the last couple of episodes.

Kelsey: Anyone know how old she is? I go back and forth with her. I have a feeling they want to play up the accent but she probably tones it down IRL. I got a better feeling for her when she was talking to Nate on their date. I really don't think she's an airhead and she's likely more city than she lets on.

Dylan: I really haven't liked him from the beginning and the immaturity is coming out. I'm guessing the producers want him around since she kept him after the stuff he pulled last epi. I hope not but I think he's in the f3 or 4.

Collin: I do see the attraction but I didn't see him when he was on before. I don't trust him after what's coming out so hope she saw through him. Probably in the f2.

Todd: I like him, he's a cutie. I don't see him being a good pick though. After what she said about them having nothing to talk about, I don't expect him to last any longer.

Jacob: I'm not sure why he's there other than being the most country. He's a nice guy but we all know she's not feeling it.

Justin: Probably my favorite of the country guys. He's not getting a lot of airtime right now which is a bad sign.

Nate: My favorite and my pick for Kelsey. I wasn't seeing it until his alone time after frogging and then the last epi. I really could see them together.

I was sorry to see Emilio go. He grew on me.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Emilio grew on me, too.
As for Todd, he's a cutie, but his language is a bit raw and immature on his Twitter postings. Let's just say he's fond of the "F" word--and I don't mean "fart", which is what my kids thought was the "F" word when they were little...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac