SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:28 am

Okay.. I did some good old sleuthing.....(or call it social media-stalking if you want to Smiley

So Kelsey said that the show was filmed in September and October..
Looking at the F6 guys private profiles, I feel pretty positive in saying that the final must have been around the 9th/10th(Oct.)A crew member pretty much put it out there(tagging a bunch the guys, saying "aaaand back to normal you go" on the 10th......and it was after that, that Collin, Nate and Justin started to post again/add friends.. etc.. at least 1 out of the 3 surly made it the F2.

Now here is where it gets interesting....

Nate must have made it to the F2 because because his first posts(on the 10th) are ALL geo-tagged in Alabama.
Collin retweeted something on the 10th.
Justin added friends on the 10th.
Todd was already back in California on the 9th, so he didn't make it to the F2.
Dylan did probably not make it to the F2, he added friends on the 5th.
Jake will most likely get the boot next week, he started posting on the 3rd.

some tidbits:
-> the finale will air on the 10th of January. That means ONLY ONE episode until the F2. We've got 6 guys, so there will be some who will leave during an episode(before the elimination round)

My guess:
Jake, Dylan and Todd get the boot next Friday.
Justin gets the boot soon after that....... during the finale(before the final decision though)
Nate and Collin are F2

and her F1 is..... not sure(yet)... Lot of eventual signs pointing to both.  scratch 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:05 am

Excellent Chloep!

Who fits Heathcliff's character, Nate or Colin?

http://instagram.com/p/ifuaO6JR9c/

kelseysmithofficial
1 hour ago
Re-reading Wuthering Heights for the third time with a different perspective because I have found my Heathcliff ❤️

I am thinking Nate but both Kelsey and Colin have the same picture of them on the ski on their IG.  Both posted on the top right hand corner on both their IGs.  Very similar to Tim and Anna's season.  This is really throwing me off.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:30 am

chloep wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Yep. The conversations made no sense outside of the date with Nathan.    I noticed she was shown next to Nathan a lot during the bar scenes and complained to him about Dylan.  City boy wanted to defend her...  I think that Nathan is really smitten but cannot gauge how smitten Kelsey is.    

What are the thoughts on Collin?  She seem infatuated with him before she met him on SHA. When they speak with each other though it so rehearsed.

This is the first time watching SHA.  Is it always so clear cut with whom she likes from the City and Country.  Normally do they show connection with the city and then picks a country?

I don't really know what to think of Kelsey, really... But to me when Collin opens his mouth it all feels so staged and rehearsed. As if he was trying really hard to say all the right things... I had a chance to catch him in "Southern Nights" and in no way is THAT guy ready to settle down...Even looking at all his social media sites, he always seems to promote his TV show.. I wouldn't be surprised is he'd become the new lead(which would ultimately align with his intention of doing all these shows..... exposure)

I feel like it will be between him and Nate though. With Nate being F1....

Also it is interesting to see all the tweets that Kelsey chooses to retweet and like... Nate here, Nate there...etc :Smiley:
Do we know for sure that Nate is F1? especially from spoilers or is it just thoughts concerning the tweets?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:07 am

I just remembered who Jared Knight reminds me of:

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 1479522_664737420214652_972400536_n

A young Timmothy Bottoms from an oldie movie; The Other Side of The Mountain 2:

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 16 Bottoms1-sized

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:09 am

At this point i really dont know if its Collin or Nate. Her sister is #teamnate, her bff calls Nate" one of her fav", she retweets and comments to Nate's tweets, there was a comment on her FB by her mum's friend who watches with her mum and she roots for Collin. Nate has has tweets about not having any respect for Collin. If Kelsey chose Collin she wouldnt like that. Dylan and Collin do not seem to like each other and Kelsey still says nice things about Dylan.
Dylan has posted several times that people will get to see who the real douche bag is towards the end. Out of those remaining he canonly be talking about Collin. Nate's sister was not too happy Natewas hidden in the early episode's, she also made a comment about Collin's manyreality shows. Its anyone's game at this point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:11 am

Kelsey also talks about seeing the guy often and it seems to me she has not left Alabama in a while, which is where Collin lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:18 am

She tweeted a line to Jason Aldean's night train in October, go figure her date with Collin happened on a night train. Can we also point to her instagram about being in love and not caring about what he did in his past. Seems to all be pointing to Collin. Gosh darn it!

But why would Nate spend so much time tweeting about how stunning she is and how blessed he is and how smitten he is with her? She also retweets all this. Colour me confused at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:09 am

see2love wrote:At this point i really dont know if its Collin or Nate. Her sister is #teamnate, her bff calls Nate" one of her fav", she retweets and comments to Nate's tweets, there was a comment on her FB by her mum's friend who watches with her mum and she roots for Collin. Nate has has tweets about not having any respect for Collin. If Kelsey chose Collin she wouldnt like that. Dylan and Collin do not seem to like each other and Kelsey still says nice things about Dylan.
Dylan has posted several times that people will get to see who the real douche bag is towards the end. Out of those remaining he canonly be talking about Collin. Nate's sister was not too happy Natewas hidden in the early episode's, she also made a comment about Collin's manyreality shows. Its anyone's game at this point

Dylan and Nate don't like each other either.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
chloep wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Yep. The conversations made no sense outside of the date with Nathan.    I noticed she was shown next to Nathan a lot during the bar scenes and complained to him about Dylan.  City boy wanted to defend her...  I think that Nathan is really smitten but cannot gauge how smitten Kelsey is.    

What are the thoughts on Collin?  She seem infatuated with him before she met him on SHA. When they speak with each other though it so rehearsed.

This is the first time watching SHA.  Is it always so clear cut with whom she likes from the City and Country.  Normally do they show connection with the city and then picks a country?

I don't really know what to think of Kelsey, really... But to me when Collin opens his mouth it all feels so staged and rehearsed. As if he was trying really hard to say all the right things... I had a chance to catch him in "Southern Nights" and in no way is THAT guy ready to settle down...Even looking at all his social media sites, he always seems to promote his TV show.. I wouldn't be surprised is he'd become the new lead(which would ultimately align with his intention of doing all these shows..... exposure)

I feel like it will be between him and Nate though. With Nate being F1....

Also it is interesting to see all the tweets that Kelsey chooses to retweet and like... Nate here, Nate there...etc :Smiley:
Do we know for sure that Nate is F1? especially from spoilers or is it just thoughts concerning the tweets?

-I have since concluded that it is impossible to tell. But Collin/Nate as F2 seem very legit.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
see2love wrote:At this point i really dont know if its Collin or Nate. Her sister is #teamnate, her bff calls Nate" one of her fav", she retweets and comments to Nate's tweets, there was a comment on her FB by her mum's friend who watches with her mum and she roots for Collin. Nate has has tweets about not having any respect for Collin. If Kelsey chose Collin she wouldnt like that. Dylan and Collin do not seem to like each other and Kelsey still says nice things about Dylan.

Dylan and Nate don't like each other either.

Dylan was probably the least liked among the guys after Alex actually.. It is interesting though that Nate is close with all the guys, but Collin and Dylan.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 am

Nate tweeted thinks Dylan is childish and needs to grow up and he has zero respect for Collin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:29 am

Her recap/ blog is taking longer than usual to come out this week. The mind wanders.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac