SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 am

Kelsey just tweeted a saying that says "if you love two people at the, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one" hmmm

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:43 am

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 1h
“@Hollyjohnson024: Is everyone ready to see @NathanKabanuck win the heart of @kelseydeesmith tonight! #SHA” I am Holly! Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 am

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 57m
Truuuuuuuuueeee pic.twitter.com/IN3Hbdvd1i

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 44 Bdo7UlTIQAAf6M5

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:46 am

Kelsey Smith ‏@kelseydeesmith 2h
I can't believe today is finally here. I am so blessed by every kind word and I can't wait for you all to know who I picked. I'm so happy!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 am

Regarding the preview, that is how the sneak preview is every week. I watch the show on the app so I usually see the sneak previews. It's always the first segment of that weeks episode. That is why it's long and doesn't include anything about Nate. All it means is that Collins date is first.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:25 am

Who will it be
Team Collin

Team Nate

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:30 am

This tweet is so funny(at least to me)  :Smiley: :

Collin Varallo ‏@CollinVarallo 9m
“@JennTheHenn77: @CollinVarallo I've been #TeamCollin for 2 years, notice me? #SweetHomeAlabama” thanks for all your support!! Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:32 am

Jeremiah and Paige watched the finale together last season. It doesn't look good for nate he is still in CA and Kelsey is in Alabama Colin could just drive to her

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:41 am

It seems that Nathan is still in Sacramento. Unless he has a private plane to get to Al, not looking good at all. #TeamNate.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 am

truelovealways wrote:Jeremiah and Paige watched the finale together last season. It doesn't look good for nate he is still in CA and Kelsey is in Alabama Colin could just drive to her

Gosh.......thats a bit of a downer for us #teamnate crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:44 am

Do Nate's tweets show he is still in CA?

ETA….never mind, I see they do.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:51 am

@devin_grissom: Sweet Home Alabama Finale tonight #TeamNate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac