SELECT CONTENT

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:53 pm

@NathanKabanuck: @hughes_rach oh I do. In court right now. I'll get ya'll a shot when I'm out. Ps... I think I set the record for most tweets while in court

Back to top Go down

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 pm

truelovealways wrote:Jeremiah and Paige watched the finale together last season. It doesn't look good for nate he is still in CA and Kelsey is in Alabama Colin could just drive to her

I do believe she is with Collin...I would shocked if she chose Nate...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:43 pm

If Nate had court scheduled then he couldn't be there tonight. I guess it's still possible but more & more unlikely. It's funny that he leaves on his location when he tweets.  hmmm

I don't buy that Collin has changed. Hoping Kelsey didn't fall for him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Is there a link to watch live tonight EST?

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm

I haven't watched this show before. Is the finale live or a taped show? Do they have some type of interview live after she picks someone? She seems to have more of a spark with Collin....we shall see....  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Nate is still tweeting from CA. Does that mean Collin got this?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:30 pm

see2love wrote:Nate is still tweeting from CA. Does that mean Collin got this?

Depends on what this means:

michael kirkham ‏@MiKirkham 2h
2NITE-be sure to watch the #n in norcal, the #a in absolute, the #t in towel, the #e in eloquent, as my pal @NathanKabanuck goes for gold.

Nathan Kabanuck ‏@NathanKabanuck 1h
@MiKirkham yeah I get the "Towel" reference! thanks big bud! #teamnate
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:33 pm

And Nate's sister post on FB

Angela Bedell
CLEARLY the entire house on this season thinks Collin is no good. Kelsey, lets hope you knew too!
Like ·  · about an hour ago via mobile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 pm

jlccaz wrote:
see2love wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Relalou wrote:

But he was just a "fling".  I have to say that, while she was probably right in her assessment of their connection, I felt sorry for him when he heard that.  He looked crushed.

I thought that was a very mean thing for Kelsey to say to Todd. She lost a great deal of respect in my eyes for her lack of integrity. You can say that the initial attraction faded or that other guys moved past him. There are ways to saying it with more compassion than, he was just a "fling".  Rolling Eyes hmmm  no no

I know she's an obedient robot (spewing back whatever is whispered as the talking/plot point), but she's no actress, so that empathy is lacking in her delivery, and she comes across as brainless AND cold.

Ouch. I think she chose the wrong word, but what she was trying to say was that they had something short, simple and great but wouldn't stand the test of time.

She doesn't choose any of the words in those good byes in my opinion only.  

You and I share the same opinion. Although, some have been known to stand up and do the right thing. 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:And Nate's sister post on FB

Angela Bedell
CLEARLY the entire house on this season thinks Collin is no good. Kelsey, lets hope you knew too!
Like ·  · about an hour ago via mobile

Could the whole house be wrong? Along with the general public who has watched him recite his fake lines for 3 seasons of this show? Ummm...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm

see2love wrote:@NathanKabanuck: @hughes_rach oh I do. In court right now. I'll get ya'll a shot when I'm out. Ps... I think I set the record for most tweets while in court

Sorry, but this guy is a bit of a putz. He is tweeting while he is in court, suppose to be representing someone? WORST lawyer ever!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:@NathanKabanuck: @hughes_rach oh I do. In court right now. I'll get ya'll a shot when I'm out. Ps... I think I set the record for most tweets while in court

Sorry, but this guy is a bit of a putz.  He is tweeting while he is in court, suppose to be representing someone?  WORST lawyer ever!

That is exactly what I thought.

I am hoping Collin takes this…..who knows, maybe he changed. And if not, hopefully it will be a fun fling for both of them!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kelsey Smith - Colin Varallo - Sweet Home Alabama Season 4 - Updates - Discussion

+29
black_tears
Mikesgirl83
stuckinsc
mome2jk
Relalou
chloep
nutty1
Rolly
Beeleever
allykat
jackiemac