SELECT CONTENT

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Hmmmm  saw this from the new couple forum lol. I don't know what is the lowes supposed to do if they were asked the same question about their first night. I mean everytime the lowe are having interviews all they want to know is their first night . Tell me, if they "they will pass answering the question people would say , why they pass? Then start their issues. Second "if they are very gracious and we knew how easy going , funny and down to earth these two are and answering the question about the first night, after they answered it "some people still have an issue ". Third. Sorry to bring this post . I shouldn't do it but I  just wanna know your thoughts and I have no idea why this type of post is happening and needs comparison again and again. Wheww! attacking Mrs. Lowe! . Do some people really can't get the word sense of humor and taking things seriously?. Chill! my god! .Sorry for this post ladies.This post seems not okay and cool and looks like they are having issues to both of them though.  Hopefully it is okay to post since this is a general discussion.

I agree! And hopefully she keeps their personal business to themselves, instead of putting it on TV, like Mrs. Lowe did tonight.  Maturity vs. immaturity, wow, what a big difference!
I wouldn't worry about it. Sean pretty much said it was a joke on twitter, if people want to take it seriously then let them. I like to focus on the part where Cat said it was romantic and there was rose petals.

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:57 am

I wouldn't let it bother you if these people clearly can't take a joke. It's unfortunate they can't see humor, especially in this case when it's been a running joke since before the wedding. Just like you can't let it bother you that people take jabs at SeanCat for being on all these shows and not working in the real world away from the spotlight. Guess they don't get that thi is the case because they are so popular and 9-5 jobs aren't requires to be in the real world. Sean and Catherine could earn a nice livin without all the show related stuff. It's just that when given the opportunity to earn even a nicer living, they said yes.

Sometimes I wish fans of other couples would just call out SeanCat in these threads instead of hiding their opinion in other threads.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 am

Sean and Catherine don't take themselves too seriously.... I wish others would get that. As Sean says, "If you can't joke about 'The Bachelor', what can you joke about?" Even on Des' season, the whole point of the rap was to poke fun at The Bachelor/ette.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 am

Before wedding the joke was If too fast , give me 15 min and try again . I think their sense of humor at WTA was a continuation of that . I loved Cat . comment to CH when he said he was sorry about all the emphasis on wedding night and cat said "are you" .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 am

umngirl wrote:I wouldn't let it bother you if these people clearly can't take a joke. It's unfortunate they can't see humor, especially in this case when it's been a running joke since before the wedding. Just like you can't let it bother you that people take jabs at SeanCat for being on all these shows and not working in the real world away from the spotlight. Guess they don't get that thi is the case because they are so popular and 9-5 jobs aren't requires to be in the real world. Sean and Catherine could earn a nice livin without all the show related stuff. It's just that when given the opportunity to earn even a nicer living, they said yes.

Sometimes I wish fans of other couples would just call out SeanCat in these threads instead of hiding their opinion in other threads.

I agree with you Umngirl. The real dislike for them on the other forums is surprising. Thanks for setting the record straight when necessary!

The other couple would never be asked these kind of questions in the first place because they did not follow this path. They live together. SeanCat knows the questions are coming and choose to answer with humor. But if you don't like them in the first place you will find fault in everything they say!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 am

I too think it was clearly a joke. As if Cat would ever even subtly divulge something so personal about their wedding night. I took the quick fireworks comment to mean they got right down to business laugh out loud, and who can blame them!  giggling (But I cringed a little because I knew exactly how others would spin it)
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 am

I am amazed people don't like them . They may not agree with their decisions, that is not a reason not to like them!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 am

And, for the most part, it's the same haters over and over again as before on twitter. The same ones who ask other couples members is Sean and Catherine are "for real" or tweet their friends. Same people, different day.

Of course it was a joke. Cat even added that Sean had been tooting his own horn. She teased him back. The man and the woman who didn't think it was appropriate for other girls to see them kiss are not going to discuss their sex life seriously on national TV.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 am

I think they're an easy target. I don't know how people can't just be happy for them.

On another note, I guess we'll never see any reception footage. I wish Chris Harrison never said there was a chance we would.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 am

iloveromance wrote:I think they're an easy target. I don't know how people can't just be happy for them.

On another note, I guess we'll never see any reception footage. I wish Chris Harrison never said there was a chance we would.

Never say never, ILR. I still have hope we may see some at a later date.

"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:I wouldn't let it bother you if these people clearly can't take a joke. It's unfortunate they can't see humor, especially in this case when it's been a running joke since before the wedding. Just like you can't let it bother you that people take jabs at SeanCat for being on all these shows and not working in the real world away from the spotlight. Guess they don't get that thi is the case because they are so popular and 9-5 jobs aren't requires to be in the real world. Sean and Catherine could earn a nice livin without all the show related stuff. It's just that when given the opportunity to earn even a nicer living, they said yes.

I agree with you Umngirl. The real dislike for them on the other forums is surprising. Thanks for setting the record straight when necessary!

The other couple would never be asked these kind of questions in the first place because they did not follow this path. They live together. SeanCat knows the questions are coming and choose to answer with humor. But if you don't like them in the first place you will find fault in everything they say!

Agreed! Moving in together is the "norm" for many of these couples. Sean and Cat obviously didn't take this approach and waited until marriage to have sex so of course everyone wants to know about the first time. People act as if they're the ones wanting to talk about it when they are just answering (with humor and love) the questions being asked.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:55 am

Late thought! Just because other couples were / are living tog before mArriage, does not mean that their wedding night was not extra special. They should have been asked also! LOL
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean and Catherine Lowe - General Discussion

+61
lipsis
jaromarie
Cari
Rolly
yrkiemommy