SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

"Friends" of Nick with a telephoto lens? Or one of the 10 sibs snuck out?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

And poor Nick. I hope TPTB doesn't take it out on him.  no no

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Yes, I know. Too crazy!

IF they would have done Josh's in Athens, rest assured I would keep all pics just for this site!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:14 pm

I don't see any of them being F1, but sort of Josh and I don't see Nick or Chris as the next Bachelor. So, that basically leaves Marcus as the next Bach, from the F4.

I think it's cool we got to see so much of what happened, because I really could care less to watch her season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:08 pm

That's just so weird! laugh out loud
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:And poor Nick. I hope TPTB doesn't take it out on him.  no no

You can bet that the next three home visits will be shut down so tight we don't see a darn thing from them - Fleiss must be so  
:angryemotion
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Well, Chris' date will be on some farmland (guaranteed that they'll ride a tractor (though Chris has a desk job, she'll still ride a tractor)), or pitch some hay, or slop some pigs.... farm chores for sure! (As much as RS thinks she'll be having a cryo session in Dallas, I think she'll be doing the farm chores. Or go hunting, though I don't think there's anything in season right now (since RS had a picture of Andi shooting a deer last season, these two may have bonded over hunting).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Although those pics are a sleuthers dream, they are pretty spooky IMO. Whichever way you look at it, a stranger, spooky or family/friends who you would think you can trust and know perfectly well what the rules are.

They almost look as though it was set up. That's one heck of a zoom lens, it looks like they were right there at the window, in which case, anyone would see them standing there. 

RS
#4 is the one who is skeptical of the show. Andi did her best to convince her it’s legit. Not sure if it worked

I'm sure with Andi's job, she can convince anyone of anything. 

Thanks mom for bringing them over. Credit RS for sharing them. 
yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Gosh, those pics are super creepy...

-

On another note.... (not that it really matters..)
When each of the F4 got their first 1-on-1:

Josh: Week 5
Marcus: Week 4
Nick: Week 3
Chris: Week 2

____

Now, my predictions:

F4 - Nick
F3 - Chris
F2 - Josh
F1 - Marcus

The Bachelor 2015: Josh Murray
___

F1/F2 are interchangeable but IMO, Josh is just simply too perfect of a fit for Andi. The leads never choose the ones we deem as their "perfect fit"...Smiley Plus, it'd be almost a bit anti-climatic to me.

Last edited by chloep on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 pm

IA that Josh is just seemingly custom made and molded for this girl and also agree he'd make a great Bach so I'm conflicted but I'd switch Marcus and Chris' positions in your predictions, Chris as the unexpected "farm boy" to Andi's Carrie Bradshaw/ girl in the big city with Josh as the f2 and future Bach. Or then again maybe she will go with the perfect on paper Josh, daddy would certainly think this one is good enough for his little pumpkin pie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm

chloep wrote:Gosh, those pics are super creepy...

-

On another note.... (not that it really matters..)
When each of the F4 got their first 1-on-1:

Josh: Week 5
Marcus: Week 4
Nick: Week 3
Chris: Week 2

____

Now, my predictions:

F4 - Nick
F3 - Chris
F2 - Josh
F1 - Marcus

The Bachelor 2015: Josh Murray
___

F1/F2 are interchangeable but IMO, Josh is just simply too perfect of a fit for Andi. The leads never choose the ones we deem as their "perfect fit"...Smiley Plus, it'd be almost a bit anti-climatic to me.

I agree with your predictions and with F1/F2 being interchangeable.  I really like them both and would be happy to see either one of them as the next bachelor.  But I am really interested in seeing more of this Chris we just found out about.  I am really getting anxious for this season to get started.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:59 pm

How is likely that F2 will be the next lead? Future bach/ette spots are usually F3/F4.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win