SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Or, he may be more of an introvert and the whole process required him to excuse himself to recharge and be ready for the next thing- an extrovert derives energy from all that togetherness, but it might really drain Marcus.  If he's really into Andi, he may think it's worth it to be drained so he can continue to spend time with her.  And now that the group isn't traveling together, it might be more complicated vis a vis Andi, but it will overall be more comfortable.  I'm hoping this is the case instead of the "I didn't come to make friends".  I also hope they don't bring up his age as being the youngest all the time (like Chris B forever making excuses for himself while insisting he was a "grown man").

That's a very good point too. My thinking in not coming here to make friends, is usually the outsider, is the one who isn't liked because they want to be the F1. Vienna, Courtney, mind you those are the females. Or maybe he's protecting himself and doesn't want to get involved in any drama to protect his reputation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 pm

To me Andi seems young and more ready to have fun then get married, which is perfectly okay, I felt that way about Ali and Ashley too. So maybe Marcus is the best fit, since he is younger too. And he is closest in looks to her fantasy guys. Actually just on paper any of her F4 seem like great guys, so I will be okay with her choice anyway it goes. I care most about my next bachelor, right now I want Josh, but am very intrigued by Chris and could end up liking him better for the bachelor, but it would be hard.

I still want a season of two guys as the bachelor searching for love, but having a friend to share the journey with. I think that would be fun. I can't see two girls as bachelorette, I think we are more possessive.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Chloep, why do you think Marcus is the one sending Andi love notes? Is that based on speculation or info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Also what exactly are you hearing in regards to Marcus being a "loner"? Is he just shy? Or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:28 pm

chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

I'd say he has better chances to be the F1 than the new Bachelor.
The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.

This was my first post on Marcus back in March:                                                  

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion
by Beagle on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:37 pm

:Oh I hope he doesn't get sent home. This is the guy I'm gravitating to the most  out of the whole group. I think he's stunningly beautiful and I like that he seemed kind of shy on the Santa Barbara group date but at the same time one of the few that actually seemed interested in Andi..Beagle

I used the word shy because I noticed he stood quietly to the side of the group as the other guys were greeting Andi and each other. I'm sort of an introvert sometimes so I noticed right away. Saying that, I can imagine TPTB are going to have a field day with him, definitely not a good edit.    :Frown:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:43 pm

I was there at the concert date with Marcus and Andi in CT. At the time I just kept thinking, wow she really likes him. For only 4 episodes in you could tell there was a strong connection there. It wont surprise me if he is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Beagle wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ "I'm sticking to my wild guess, that he will be her F1. If not, I will gladly enjoy watching him as the next Bachelor!"

The guys chosen as leads are usually the popular, engaging ones, universally well-liked by the other guys.
I've been told Marcus was the odd one out in the F8. All the other guys became really good friends, whereas Marcus was kind of an outsider, a loner, I guess. Don't know why though.

:Oh I hope he doesn't get sent home. This is the guy I'm gravitating to the most  out of the whole group. I think he's stunningly beautiful and I like that he seemed kind of shy on the Santa Barbara group date but at the same time one of the few that actually seemed interested in Andi..Beagle

I used the word shy because I noticed he stood quietly to the side of the group as the other guys were greeting Andi and each other. I'm sort of an introvert sometimes so I noticed right away. Saying that, I can imagine TPTB are going to have a field day with him, definitely not a good edit.    :Frown:

He might not.  Roberto Martinez was actually quite the introvert (though he hung with the guys a lot he was pretty "quiet" when all the guys were together and was well-like by all the guys). And very into Ali, which sure came across.  TPTB didn't make him be someone he wasn't- so perhaps that is how it will play out with Marcus, too.  While Chloep said he wasn't popular with the guys or hang out with them much, that's different than being disliked.  As long as Marcus didn't do anything despicable to anyone, he might be okay.  We'll see.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Beagle wrote:

Good observation!

dpao84 wrote:I was there at the concert date with Marcus and Andi in CT. At the time I just kept thinking, wow she really likes him. For only 4 episodes in you could tell there was a strong connection there. It wont surprise me if he is the F1.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I noticed the connection, just by reviewing the great pic's everyone posted of him and Andi. As beagle pointed upthread, he seems one of the few or one of the few that we have seen, to be more interested in her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Awww sorry to hear that. I feel bad for him now lolMaybe he'll be the one who says "I didn't come here to make friends"

Well, and then we had Jake Pavelka, so there's hope if he's not the F1 laugh out loud

Thanks chloep!

Or, he may be more of an introvert and the whole process required him to excuse himself to recharge and be ready for the next thing- an extrovert derives energy from all that togetherness, but it might really drain Marcus.  If he's really into Andi, he may think it's worth it to be drained so he can continue to spend time with her.  And now that the group isn't traveling together, it might be more complicated vis a vis Andi, but it will overall be more comfortable.  I'm hoping this is the case instead of the "I didn't come to make friends".  I also hope they don't bring up his age as being the youngest all the time (like Chris B forever making excuses for himself while insisting he was a "grown man").

Aww i dont think being a loner is a bad guy. IA that he maybe an introvert guy. Ryan Sutter was like that on Trista's season, as far as i can recall.  Such guys need more alone time to digest all of the process, and they need it for their energy's recharge.The more i think of it, the more i believe Chloe is right, the love letter guy is Marcus. Maybe im in minority here who wouldnt mind an endless poems and love letters. Mind you, Ryan Sutter and Chris S are my all-time favs giggling. If it Makes me a desperate hopeless romantic, so be it! laugh out loud

ETA. I think for an introvert person, writing and expressing your emotions in words is one of the best way of "venting", let alone in this crazy show with crazy circumstances. Id say, good for Marcus if this is the case. I can Also see Andi gravitate toward him since opposites do attract (eg Trista-Ryan). Its funny to think that just as Marcus, Ryan is also younger than Trista.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:56 pm

From what you hear, who do you think will be the next bachelor? Have you heard anymore about Chris?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Beagle wrote:

All very interesting posts and thoughts. I also really thought the dancing video showed an early connection. They did a lot of little "coupley" things like reaching for each others hands, him kissing her head a lot (that's what got me) that made them look pretty comfortable together for a first date in an awkward setting. I thought is was adorable that they talked to each other so much through a lot of the dancing time.

I agree that first impressions from the tiny bits we've seen is Marcus is maybe a bit more reserved, still confident, but not centre of attention type. Introvert makes sense. Part of what I like about him is that he isn't all over twitter/instagram, maybe he deleted them, but still, there's not a lot out there been found on him, making me think he's a quieter, more private type of regular guy. Hope he's not a "villain/drama" guy. That would be a bummer.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:24 pm

relaxing wrote:
All very interesting posts and thoughts.  I also really thought the dancing video showed an early connection.  They did a lot of little "coupley" things like reaching for each others hands, him kissing her head a lot (that's what got me) that made them look pretty comfortable together for a first date in an awkward setting.  I thought is was adorable that they talked to each other so much through a lot of the dancing time.

I agree that first impressions from the tiny bits we've seen is Marcus is maybe a bit more reserved, still confident, but not centre of attention type.  Introvert makes sense.  Part of what I like about him is that he isn't all over twitter/instagram, maybe he deleted them, but still, there's not a lot out there been found on him, making me think he's a quieter, more private type of regular guy.  Hope he's not a "villain/drama" guy.  That would be a bummer.

I went looking for that clip, since I had not seen it. That is simply adorable. It's in the filming schedule, but I can't figure out how to bring it over, strange. He is very much into her as she seems to be with him.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2288p144-bachelorette-10-filming-schedule-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win