SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Oh wow was not expecting Chris or Nick to be in the F4. Wish Brian made it but at least Josh is.  clapping! Andi has some good looking guys!! Lots of eye candy for us fans!  :Drool: Really hoping these F4 guys are just as sweet and family oriented on camera as they are in RL. Smiley

relaxing wrote:OK gut reaction guesses for fun -

Chris is hot, successful, the right age and hidden - F1.

F2 - Josh - heartbroken so he can be next Bach

F3  - Marcus a good guy she likes and has fun with but not the one (for Andi, still number one preseason for me although Chris may put a dent in that opinion).

F4 - Nick

This could be a possibility. If Josh isn't F1, could see him being the next Bachelor.

My guesses:

F1- Josh, hidden F1, has same family values as Andi, all around sweet guy based on the info we have, though he could be the heartbroken F2 as relaxing mentioned, just too perfect on paper so would be a good choice for Bachelor.  
F2- Marcus, agree with the above.
F3- Chris
F4- Nick

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 am

SafronSahara wrote:I always thought that RTG's body was a bit too stocky too be Josh. He's an athletic guy and has nice build but RTG has really broad shoulders.

I don't find Chris nor Nick physically attractive in the pix that have been posted but that may change.

When is Chris going to have a thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:02 am

I think nick is a cutie! I don't find Chris attractive at all! I really want Marcus to be the next bachelor! I had my fav be f1 last season with Chris and now I want a fav to be the bachelor!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 am

atem wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:I always thought that RTG's body was a bit too stocky too be Josh. He's an athletic guy and has nice build but RTG has really broad shoulders.

I don't find Chris nor Nick physically attractive in the pix that have been posted but that may change.

When is Chris going to have a thread?

I think Chloe is working on his thread.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 am

I think if there was nothing between Andi & Josh, he would be the next bachelor. If not, I can possibly see Marcus.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

brittany4400 wrote:I think nick is a cutie! I don't find Chris attractive at all! I really want Marcus to be the next bachelor! I had my fav be f1 last season with Chris and now I want a fav to be the bachelor!

I agree on both. Chris has the conventional good looks but it's doing nothing for me. I think Nick is a cutie too in a quirky kind of way. He looks interesting in his pictures. I don't find Josh that attractive either, but he seems to be a really nice guy. Marcus is still my crush, but as of now I wouldn't dismiss any of the final 4 as potential F1. I have to see Andi interact with each one of them.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 pm

^ I also agree about Josh... I think he seems like a very nice guy and wouldn't mind him being her f1 but he doesn't really do anything for me. Something about the way chris looks makes me think he may be a jerk, idk why!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:38 pm

From RS column today:

Anyway, received these last night so I figured I’d share with you. Nick’s parents live in Waukesha, WI and that’s where dinner was after Andi & Nick had drinks at the Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee. Here are pictures from last night’s dinner at the Viall house along with some notes…

Love the side pony in this one. Very 80′s of her…

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2v0js0p

Yeah, this totally seems like you can have a normal conversation with a potential ex future sister-in-law…

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 21dpgux

You think all of Nick’s sisters (remember, he’s the 2nd oldest of 11 siblings) are on their phones fangirling to all their friends, “O…M…G!!!! Andi is on our couch!!!!”

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 W8qfky

Nom nom nom nom nom……Hey, save a plate for me. I’m starving.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E8ubnc

This looks like the conversation with the family member who’s like, “Yeah, I think this show is crap and I don’t buy it.” (This is the same sister who is in pic #2).

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 35jklfm

A few notes about this hometown date…

-Nick was once engaged but broke it off because the relationship wasn’t working. Andi had a three year relationship in her past that she broke off for the same reasons and that’s what they’ve bonded over.
-Apparently Nick is an emotional guy and cried earlier in the day after seeing a friend. Sounds like before they met the parents, Nick saw a friend somewhere and cried when leaving his house.
-Yes, the sister in pics #2 and #4 is the one who is skeptical of the show. Andi did her best to convince her it’s legit. Not sure if it worked.
-There were over 10 people on this date
-Production sure does a great job with security around the house, don’t they? Bhahahahahahahahahaha

So there you go. Just wanted to share what I learned from Nick’s hometown. I believe Friday’s hometown is Chris’ in Iowa, Josh’s is Sunday in Tampa, and Marcus’ will be Tuesday here in Dallas. Hey, maybe I can go scope that one out or have a camera implanted in Marcus’ living room without them even noticing. I’m sneaky like that.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:49 pm

What in the world. Someone inside Andi's parent's house sent these to RS?!?!

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Ugh! I can't stand RS! Arrogant much? UGH!

Aside from that, how does he have sources IN the house?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:51 pm

Never mind, it looks like someone was peeking from outside the window? This is insane! laugh out loud

But still, how would he know that Nick cried leaving his friend's house, if it was only Nick, Andi, his friend, and the few people taping?

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:53 pm

I think they are from the outside. Either way that's crazy.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win