SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Hopefully, all 4 of these guys got Hy's stamp of approval. Otherwise there might be some tough cross examination at the MTF.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:Hopefully, all 4 of these guys got Hy's stamp of approval.  Otherwise there might be some tough cross examination at the MTF.
Yep and since we don't know who of the F4 made it through, hard to go for one over another right now. Mind you, if what Cleope found pans out, things aren't looking great for Josh considering his Instagram possible activity.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Has there ever been a F1 that the parent(s) openly disliked or where the parent(s) clearly favoured the F2?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:Hopefully, all 4 of these guys got Hy's stamp of approval.  Otherwise there might be some tough cross examination at the MTF.

You remind me promptly of Meet The Fockers movie starring Robert De Niro. Too funny... Great resemblances to Pops Hy! Haha laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:48 pm

notarose wrote:Has there ever been a F1 that the parent(s) openly disliked or where the parent(s) clearly favoured the F2?

The only one that comes to mind right away is Ashley's sister did not take to JP at the MTP.  I'm sure there probably are more they just are not making it through the gray matter right now.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh my goodness, F1 better get dad's approval otherwise the relationship will be doa before they finish editing the first episode.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:54 pm

notarose wrote:Has there ever been a F1 that the parent(s) openly disliked or where the parent(s) clearly favoured the F2?

The recent one was Ash's edited with Christie, Ash's sister, seemed as if she liked Ben more than JP. And of course Ben's mom and Sis questioning Courtney (implying Lindzi as more favorable?)

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

You remind me promptly of Meet The Fockers movie starring Robert De Niro. Too funny... Great resemblances to Pops Hy! Haha laugh out loud

:yes:  Can we have a ""Meet The Fockers" scene since we already have one role cast?!

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. I completely forgot about Ash's sister drilling JP and arguing with Ash as well. I didn't watch much of Ben's season.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:yes:   Can we have a ""Meet The Fockers" scene since we already have one role cast?!

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.  I completely forgot about Ash's sister drilling JP and arguing with Ash as well.   I didn't watch much of Ben's season.

Yes that was a bit uncomfortable to watch - at her sister did finally come around but boy she sure let Ash know what she though. Upset   :drama
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 pm

She drilled, grilled and buried JP on that meeting! She basically had JP in tears!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:00 pm

I kinda think Firestone's F1 changed cuz his family couldn't stand what ever her name was (Kirstin?) and loved Jen.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 am

IrishGal wrote:I kinda think Firestone's F1 changed cuz his family couldn't stand what ever her name was (Kirstin?) and loved Jen.

I agree, he cried at/after the MTP. I didn't watch Jen's season, but I hear she went from B'ette darling to B'ette fail. So what else is new.  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 4* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
composer53
tigertiz
dw_a_mom
Amberish
Bet2Win