SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:44 am

GrahamGal wrote:Do we post SC comparisons in this thread or somewhere else?  I have some things I want to point out and discuss, but not sure this is the correct place.

GG, I think you could discuss SC's here or in the SC sleuthing thread:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f140-no-spoilers-the-bachelorette-10-sleuthing

ETA: looks like it hasn't gotten much use! :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:08 am

LibbyBell wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Do we post SC comparisons in this thread or somewhere else?  I have some things I want to point out and discuss, but not sure this is the correct place.

GG, I think you could discuss SC's here or in the SC sleuthing thread:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f140-no-spoilers-the-bachelorette-10-sleuthing

ETA: looks like it hasn't gotten much use! :giggle:

Hahaha! I noticed the same, but I posted it it the no spoilers sleuthing thread titled SC analysis. I may just end up sleuthing with myself, but at least no one will disagree.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:03 pm

My F4 fluctuates as quickly as the clock changes. :giggle: I was firmly in the camp that the F4 were Josh, Nick, Marcus and Chris.  But I had a change of heart this week and think that next week during the Group Date party, Andi is discussing with the guys questions from the lie detector test and Chris tells her something about one of the other guys that he admited to during the lie detector test.  My purely speculative guess is he knows something about Nick and tells Andi.  I can't see Andi being that upset about learning something about any of the other guys except maybe Josh.  And I guess because I'm not a Nick fan, I think it is about him.  So my F4 changed:

Josh is F1 because of their ease with each other and obvious passion.  Their outtakes at the picnic with the birds was so funny.  I thought they seemed like they had been together for ages.

Marcus is F2 because even though he professes his love so early she doesn't seem to mind and she does like kissing him.  He may even squeek into F1.

Brian is F3 because she does seem to like him.  He isn't for her though because he isn't forward enough IMO.  I think she wants him to be and is giving him every chance to show that.  He won't.

Chris is F4.  Partly because I think the picture of them kissing in the field looked like a HTD to me.  I can see her keeping him as the "friend" F4.  The fact that he seems to be her confident in telling what is going on makes me think she will keep him till she doesn't need him.

I like Dylan but I don't think he is ready for a relationship and she knows it so he isn't really getting much of a chance.  I think Cody goes home next week at their 1 on 1 date and I don't see her with JJ.

All of that will probably change as soon as I look at more pictures!  Glad to see people posting.  Glad to see you GG.  I posed in the SC analysis with you and Libby.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Peppermom, I can see your F4 too. I haven't seen the sc of Chris in the field so I hadn't seen Chris making it to F4 but, it does make sense that she sends Nick home after the drama next week. I'm not a big Nick fan either but could see that she felt an early connection with him. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Pepper-I'm with you on that F4 if Nick is the one to leave next. Wish MVM hadn't been spoiled, she liked Nick and I'd of liked to see what she thought about everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Just catching up on the posts. Lost, I might watch Rising Star but mostly for Josh Groban.  I find him hilarious!

My F4 right now are:
F1:  Josh.  They have that "in love" energy that TPTB can't hide.  They'll try to distract us (can she trust him?) but I think these two are the real deal.

F2:  Nick or Marcus.  I think the Nick drama has been pretty fake and won't amount to much this week either.  I'll bet they have a great date in Venice and she's gooey over him all over again. Of course, I could be way off on this!   laugh out loud 

F3:  Marcus or Nick.  The only problem with Marcus at F3 is she could be tempted in the FS.  She might cut him loose early to protect herself and keep him from getting his hopes too high.  

F4:  Chris?  I wish I could see the screencap that proves he's on a HTD.  Otherwise, the only thing going for him is that TPTB want to film on a working farm.  If it's not him, it'll be Brian.  But, both of these guys just seem like friends who want more but have no clue how to woo her.  

It's so fun reading everyone's thoughts!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 pm

^I posted the SC of Chris/Andi in the cornfield in the SC thread.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 21 86669110 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Thanks so much, umngirl! I saw that!  Smiley 
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Just catching up on the posts. Lost, I might watch Rising Star but mostly for Josh Groban.  I find him hilarious!

My F4 right now are:
F1:  Josh.  They have that "in love" energy that TPTB can't hide.  They'll try to distract us (can she trust him?) but I think these two are the real deal.

F2:  Nick or Marcus.  I think the Nick drama has been pretty fake and won't amount to much this week either.  I'll bet they have a great date in Venice and she's gooey over him all over again. Of course, I could be way off on this!   laugh out loud 

F3:  Marcus or Nick.  The only problem with Marcus at F3 is she could be tempted in the FS.  She might cut him loose early to protect herself and keep him from getting his hopes too high.  

F4:  Chris?  I wish I could see the screencap that proves he's on a HTD.  Otherwise, the only thing going for him is that TPTB want to film on a working farm.  If it's not him, it'll be Brian.  But, both of these guys just seem like friends who want more but have no clue how to woo her.  

I agree about the great date/gooey part which is why she breaks down when she finds out something about him she doesn't want to hear and sends him on his merry way.  Hugesmile I'm going to laugh when it's something total opposite of what I'm thinking!  giggling 

Off topic: I've seen Josh G in concert a few times, was surprised he took on the hosting role on the show. I love music, so it'll be interesting to see how the show does. Different with the live aspect.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 pm

You guys are great to read and it's so fun seeing how all of you unspoiled people think. Keep it coming, i'm interested.
Thank ou.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:45 am

I just think Nick gets too much screen time, build up, and conflict not to be in the F4 somewhere.

After reading the episode description I think I may have figured out who the "secret admirer" is this season.  I will tag it as a spoiler in case others consider the episode description as such.

Secret Admirer:
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:54 am

alwaystulips wrote:Just catching up on the posts. Lost, I might watch Rising Star but mostly for Josh Groban.  I find him hilarious!

My F4 right now are:

Agree strongly with the bolded and that is why I only see Marcus as F4 or F1. I think many #teamJosh fans will be worried if Marcus makes it further. Of course TPTB could make her take him to F2 or F3, but I doubt it. Although for me at this point he is the true competition to Josh. This could all change next week as TPTB continue to try and manipulate us. 2cents 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha