SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 am

We were gone tonight...haven't watched yet. Was it bad or good, Libby?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:09 am

Just something I wasn't expecting. I guess it didn't change any of my "final" thoughts but...I wasn't expecting it. It was also a very emotional episode because of the news about Eric.
Are you going to be able to watch soon, married? I look forward to hearing if you are as surprised as I was.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 am

I need to check when my huluPlus trial is over. You have me intrigued.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 am

LibbyBell wrote:Just something I wasn't expecting. I guess it didn't change any of my "final" thoughts but...I wasn't expecting it. It was also a very emotional episode because of the news about Eric.
   Are you going to be able to watch soon, married? I look forward to hearing if you are as surprised as I was.

If you are talking about what I think you are I just had a feeling that was going to happen. Can't wait to hear your thought and post my own. All the families were so supportive.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 am

I thought the episode had it's good and bad moments.
The good-families overall were pretty great. The "Chris Loves Andi" was super sweet! Chris has a great family, love his mom! Josh-his whole date made me smile. Love the way he greated her, and how she kisses his neck.  He is into her, of course the preview is showing us more doubt!  deadhorse 

The bad, yes they got me over Eric, so sad...but I really wish they'd of left that private and not for everyone to watch. Felt bad for Andi having to deal with his death and how that relationship ended, would be tough not ending on good terms. Would much rather haves seen a short vid of his "real life" in memorium. 

Marcus, wasn't it GG that called this one...felt bad for him.  

Did I miss something or were the roses Josh got Andi not shown??

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

I remember you saying something about the possibility but I had just convinced myself it was different. giggling

Married-- it isn't that big of a deal...like I say, didn't change anything but, I just wasn't expecting it! Let me know if it catches you off guard. Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 am

Lost17 wrote:I thought the episode had it's good and bad moments.
The good-families overall were pretty great. The "Chris Loves Andi" was super sweet! Chris has a great family, love his mom! Josh-his whole date made me smile. Love the way he greated her, and how she kisses his neck.  He is into her, of course the preview is showing us more doubt!  deadhorse 

The bad, yes they got me over Eric, so sad...but I really wish they'd of left that private and not for everyone to watch. Felt bad for Andi having to deal with his death and how that relationship ended, would be tough not ending on good terms. Would much rather haves seen a short vid of his "real life" in memorium. 

Marcus, wasn't it GG that called this one...felt bad for him.  

Did I miss something or were the roses Josh got Andi not shown??

I am the opposite about how they handled Eric's death. I think it gave the viewers a chance to grieve along with them. It was such a small part of them grieving since it went on all night. We only got a glimpse before the cameras were shut off. I was OK with it and really think there will be a montage to Eric during the MTA.

I was the one that saw it coming and I applaud Andi for it. I think if she could have had it her way more would have gone home tonight.

Josh giving her the roses was never shown and someone after the fact told me he gave them to her one at a time while saying things to her or something like that. It probably took to much time so they cut it.  no I asked them if they could make it a deleted scene this week, but with my luck it won't be.

Nick's little sister, Bella, was adorable and I loved Chris' Mom too.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:04 am

GG, I just didn't like the way they put them in the spotlight like that, some grieve differently and like a "more" private setting, not "everyone" watching how you react to the news. I just felt for them.

Oh man, would've loved to seen Josh do that! Hope they DO make it a deleted scene.

Yes, Bella is a cutie. Funny seeing Andi trying to explain her answer, not sure she's been around many kids.  giggling  Was it Marcus's sister that did the bracelets? That was sweet too. I loved Andi's necklace she was wearing that night, gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 am

Is it me or does anyone else that's a Josh fan feel short changed tonight? Did not see him give her the roses and was looking forward to seeing that.

If I'm not mistaken he's the only one that we didn't see their goodbye.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed seeing the family and all but if Andi is really this way about his family, with her wanting all his attention and him being such a family guy I don't see it ever working. I'm hoping it's just the editing.

Also with the previews for next week it again shows Andi doubting him. Pretty soon I fear Josh will say I've had enough....
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:15 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Is it me or does anyone else that's a Josh fan feel short changed tonight?  Did not see him give her the roses and was looking forward to seeing that.

If I'm not mistaken he's the only one that we didn't see their goodbye.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed seeing the family and all but if Andi is really this way about his family, with her wanting all his attention and him being such a family guy I don't see it ever working.  I'm hoping it's just the editing.

Also with the previews for next week it again shows Andi doubting him.  Pretty soon I fear Josh will say I've had enough....

For me what I took away from his family was that it's time for Josh to put himself first. I think he started that by going on this show while his brother was preparing for the NFL draft.

Previews are always going to try and create drama. My guess is that we may not have seen her true reaction to when he said ILY. When she said it's just too good to be true you don't see it. I think that was taken from when she said it during their 1on1 in Belgium. Seem like a lot of splicing and dicing to me. The one thing I did glean from the preview is it looks like she may send F3 guy home early. I think that will be Chris not Nick. Since you see Josh with the fantasy card I doubt it would be him. Plus the earrings she has on when she is crying (possibly after letting F3 go) are different from what she has on with Josh and the dress appears to be different. It's possible it could be of her F3 leaving at the RC, but the reason I don't think it is then is that she has on a coral colored dress which I think was her RC dress and that is not what she is wearing when she is crying and they show the SUV driving away. I could be wrong on all of this, but that's what I am putting my money on.

Exampe of splicing:

Chris: Where is your head at right now? (Andi is seen is a pale yellow or cream colored outfit. However they are not in the same screenshot so she may not be wearing it with Chris, but I think it is likely him)

Andi: I don't know the answer (Andi is in blue so that may not be in reply to Chris' question. I think it is said to Nick as you can see a bit of his hair and it seems more like Nick. Don't matter if it's him as we have no idea what question is being asked.)
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:56 pm

This is a quick version of what I thought of episode 8. I might change my mind (again!) on my next post!  giggling 

Episode 8 is like a light bulb epiphany of sorts to me!

It's keenly observing who wants TBTB as The Next Bachelor!

Chris is such a dark horse! Oh my! He could totally be

the F1 or

The next bachelor!

Here's my "knee jerk" reaction based on my observation on Chris H's blog, Andi's tweets about Chris. With so much "promo" on Chris, he is either the F1 or the next lead... (Geez! I just repeated what I said above!)  :giggle: 

Here is the curve ball for me, Josh is so popular on SM. If that is brought on by his popular younger brother, that is surely a plus!

My theory is this, TPTB will DEFINITELY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JOSH'S SURNAME!!! #YesiamScreaming Just thinking about the ratings Josh will bring in IF he is the next lead!! It is massive!! Can you picture already his intro next season? How heartbroken he is? Ka-ching! And people who hates JPG (I don't) will be forgetting his season!

Josh will be THE NEXT LEAD!!!

NON-NEGOTIABLE.

IF, I REPEAT, IF....

.... JOSH IS NOT F1!

Let's watch episode 9 like a hawk...

IF Chris does not exit at F3?

I'm calling it!  CHRIS IS F1 anddddddd..... Josh is the next bachelor!!!!

HOWEVER......

IF CHRIS leaves as F3,

JOSH IS F1!

I'm calling it!

*knockonwood*

eta:

Because for me, when they casted Josh Murray, I felt they must have peed on their pants with excitement. It is a win-win for them. IF Andi does not choose Josh, they "win" Josh as next lead!

So what happens if Andi early on "wants" Josh? They need the next "best thing" as the next bachelor! In my opinion, the outpouring love for Chris is a positive sign that he is the next lead.

This season is all about Josh! The key of knowing the F1 this season? Whatever the outcome would be for Josh!

I'm calling it!!

Just my opinion, of course.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 pm

LOL!  Cari, I'm not quite sure who you think the F1 is.  We can keep guessing all the way to the FRC -- that's why I love this show.   Smiley 

Yay.  I finally was able to see all the HTDs on youtube.  Just not the part of Eric's passing, yet.  It will be devastating to watch that.

Every family was awesome.  I'm so glad TPTB didn't mess with them.  The edits were strange, though.  It felt like we saw a ton of Chris and Marcus and very little of Nick and Josh.  The only surprise for me was Nick's date.  

Chris:  They did a great job showcasing him, his house, his mom, their farm and Iowa.  But, it felt like a big audition for Bachelor, not really F1. Have they even held hands?  Andi always puts her arm in the crook of his elbow.  They have a sweet relationship, but it doesn't look intimate.  At all.  And, I don't see that changing in the FS.  Fave moment:  His sister kidding about Chris's "letting one".   giggling 

Marcus:  Very sad she let him go, but she seemed honest about not being able to match his feelings.  Have to applaud Andi for that.  But, ugh.  Why did he let TPTB talk him into that striptease, again?  I can't imagine he thought that was the best thing they could do in Dallas.  I sure hope he doesn't try to come back.  Fave moment:  Marcus telling his brother what he means to him.

Josh:  Where were the roses he gave her?  Where was her exit?   They are leaving tons on the editing room floor to cover up a very passionate relationship.  Because of that, I still think he's the F1.  The worry about Aaron taking all the attention seems overblown.  Andi strikes me as someone who would love every minute of going to football games every weekend.  Fave moment:  Josh tearing up when he sees his family and Andi wiping his tears.      

Nick:  What a surprise.  I loved him on this date and could see him as her F1.  Without the other guys around, he's a sweetheart.  I think he may be deluding himself, though.  When he told his mom, "I think I'm her favorite", he sounded as if he wants to believe that, but wasn't confident.  With his adorbs little sister, he said she was as "helpful" as Andi.  So he's not as sure as he's been boasting.  Sadly, I think he may be in for a huge fall.   Fave moment:  Their cute dog who inherited the same curly hair.   Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 73 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha