SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 am

I had to admit to my husband that YES, I am watching this season, and no, I won't be going to barbershop rehearsal tonight. I had managed to keep him out of the loop by utilizing the free version of Hulu Plus these past few weeks...but that's over and I don't want to wait for tonight's episode. Smiley

If Chris is pegged to be TB, will they let him go at F3?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:56 am

Ahhh....married, that's the million dollar question! giggling ! There are exceptions but I think that most likely, that will be the case as per Ashley, Des, Andi and many others!

There is no pretending at my household; everyone knows just where I'll be on Monday nights! However, DH did not consult the calendar when booking our family vacation and I'm still not sure how I will go about watching the FINALE!! I get a little panicked when I have to think about it!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:35 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Ahhh....married, that's the million dollar question! giggling ! There are exceptions but I think that most likely, that will be the case as per Ashley, Des, Andi and many others!

There is no pretending at my household; everyone knows just where I'll be on Monday nights! However, DH did not consult the calendar when booking our family vacation and I'm still not sure how I will go about watching the FINALE!! I get a little panicked when I have to think about it!

You and me both. I can't believe I won't be home for it. Looking forward to tonight. I didnt' see the new preview Lost. I'm going to look for it. Thanks,

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Warning: a very looooooong post AND a lot of headbanging ahead. From now on, picture me, WW constantly headbanging till the AFTR. haha

Before I reply to your posts upthread, let me begin first by saying I just watched the deleted video of Josh and Andi:

“Josh surprises Andi

When Andi said and I quote,

"Josh is extremely kind and caring. I look for that in those qualities in a guy. He’s kind. He’s compassionate. He has potential to be a great father and a great husband.” (from 00:05)

TPTB, this video solidified my opinion that you are freaking hiding many facets of Josh! When the heck was Josh kind? Wait, “EXTREMELY” kind, caring, compassionate. Did I miss an episode?!  For a second there, methinks, it was Nick getting the physical edit! Did Andi in anyway describe Nick as a great father and a great husband?! Didn’t Andi describe Nick’s relationship as “passionate” then showed them making out under a tree! We would have loved to have “witnessed” what Andi is talking about regarding Josh!TPTB, I heychoo!!!  I am comforted that Andi knows Josh hence her F1. Still, I feel shortchanged! I like what I’ve seen with Nick and Andi when they’re together. TPTB was successful in weaving a very textured Nick albeit colorful “character”. But evidences cut out that would show Josh having a deeper connection with Andis now not just a guess! Statements from Andi such as these confirm that it was purposely hidden from us!  :headbanging Jodi’s conversations revolved around doubts and “insecurities” when I’m now certain they’ve talked about much more than "that"! It’s a huge deal! I’m thoroughly disappointed for TPTB not showing us more Jodi moments. Therefore, this heightens my gut feel that Nick is the visible F2 and Josh the hidden F1.

Which brings me to your posts upthread,

GrahamGal wrote:Hey WW, you're back!

Love what you said above, but I have 2 questions:

When you talk about Josh getting the physical edit I have to ask why then does he not get the beach FSD? If he is going to be the physical edit only could they at least show him with his shirt off please? :yes:

If Josh was getting TB edit why would they not show him as more than just a jock?  Shouldn't they be showing him as this multi-dimentional man?  I see it, but I think it is too subtle for your average view (admit it we are not average viewers) to really see.

luvlady345 wrote:Agree GG, if Josh was getting the physical edit why wouldn't they have him on the beach with Andi?

EXACTLY! Thank you for bringing them up. I so agree now more than ever!  :yes: They would have exploited every freaking episode with Josh shirtless. Hello, Sean, statue? i mean is that you? haha Seducing the women watching to drool over a prize catch next TB. I’ve stated previously that either Josh is F1 or the next Bachelor. For TPTB, having Josh as the possible next Bachelor is non-negotiable. So your observations are correct, the Too Good To Be True statements are from Andi. Instead, we don’t see the typical edit of the next Bachelor with Josh. As I’ve said also, I’m getting the vibe that Chris is the next potential Bachelor. TPTB knows the ending already.  :yes:  Surely if Josh is F2, his edit would be an edit showcasing him as the next lead.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 58 23tnktt

eyedrool 

They hid this heavenly body from us all!

WHY?!!!  :headbanging 

I’ve another observation.

Am I right, don’t the F1 usually feel unsure he is the final one? Cloud of doubts hovers around him. Josh is not confident on Andi’s feelings for him. TPTB would put a seed of doubt on the F1 whereas to the F2, boy, they want drama in the end hence they will make the F2 believe HE IS IT! In the past, Jason would say that TPTB would tell him that he is Deanna’s pick that's why he went down on his knee and proposed! He was so confident he was the final pick. As already mentioned in previous posts, din’t Ben have that classic F2 “confidence” that's why he was “furious”, caught off guard, left the podium huffing and puffing?

Rewind Nick’s statements.  :detective UhHuh. Confident, right? For some, “over” confident and arrogant. Classic F2 that would leave him heartbroken at the end. WAIT! I love him to be the next Bach. Fine. That’s another story. How about Josh? He ain’t confident! What the heck is TPTB whispering to him?  :headbanging 

Confident F2 vs Uncertain F1

In episode 7, in a group date, Nick said about the guys left, “they don’t matter…” comparing himself with them, implying that the guys would like to be him, “they’d like to be, they’d want to be…” ... “at this point, I feel like it’s me and there’s no one else. There’s no second. There’s no third.” And then in their little one on one, he bravely tells Andi that he feels Andi feels something for him, “I don’t want to put words in your mouth..I feel it” In his ITM, “getting a rose says a lot of things..there are a lot of things (Andi) can’t say to me like I’m falling in love with you or you’re right for me or by the way I’m pretty sure I’ll marry you..” Nick feels that when Andi gives him the HTD rose, “it’s her saying all those things back to me..” And finally when she was given the GDR, and with nary a doubt Nick says, “andi gives me the rose and I truly feel, I feel like she told me she loves me. I had confidence before. It’s at its peak.” To Nick, the GDR is a confirmation of Andi’s feelings to him. Later when Nick comes back, his sincerity was questioned by the boys and he said, “I don’t care what the other guys think…. I’m confident I’ll end up with Andi.” At the RC, talking about his coming HTD, he was excited to talk to his friends and family about Andi, “excited to tell them how I feel about her. I definitely found that person. Fallen in love with her and pretty sure she’s fallen in love with me. It’s pretty awesome…” Nick was crying while he was saying this. I wanted to hug him and comfort him because I felt that this very, very confident man, full of emotions, crying. Would be the same man crying in the end.

As F2. TPTB is setting him up for a mighty heartbreak.  :tissuebox 

Whereas Josh at his HTD, “I’m very protective of my entire family. And bringing somebody like andi is definitely bringing my guard down. Being vulnerable.. And a possible heartbreak because as much as I’m in love with her.. at the end of the day, she makes decision in the end…”

Awwww, babe.... (As andi would say  giggling  ) whipped 

That to me is acknowledging there is another guy. He is sure of what he feels for Andi but he is uncertain of what Andi feels.

To me Nick’s confident attitude is a classic F2. Blindsided. Shocked. Heartbreak. Ben F/Lindsey/Clare like exit.

Whereas Josh. Would be a tearful mess just like in the HTD. Perfect romantic ending. JP/Catherine like ending.  Arggh. Cannot wait.

Not WW at this point.  :P 

Nick is next Bachelor!

Josh is F1!  :yes: 

Eta:

check out 00:47?
Josh says, "These are the 7 you’ve given me… while this… when on my knee proposing…”  for you 

And Andi says, ‘awww, BABE!!!!!!!... cute”  :sweetheart: 

Andi called Josh…. BABE!

Geez, Jodi, STOPPPPPPP!

Not. Hahaha

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Loved your post, Cari. Made me laugh out loud several times. That hunk has been buried under all those sweaters and shirts all this time. Who knew?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 pm

I agree with all of this! Smiley
Cari wrote:
TPTB, this video solidified my opinion that you are freaking hiding many facets of Josh! When the heck was Josh kind? Wait, “EXTREMELY” kind, caring, compassionate. Did I miss an episode?!  For a second there, methinks, it was Nick getting the physical edit! Did Andi in anyway describe Nick as a great father and a great husband?! Didn’t Andi describe Nick’s relationship as “passionate” then showed them making out under a tree! We would have loved to have “witnessed” what Andi is talking about regarding Josh!TPTB, I heychoo!!!  I am comforted that Andi knows Josh hence her F1. Still, I feel shortchanged! I like what I’ve seen with Nick and Andi when they’re together. TPTB was successful in weaving a very textured Nick albeit colorful “character”. But evidences cut out that would show Josh having a deeper connection with Andis now not just a guess! Statements from Andi such as these confirm that it was purposely hidden from us!  :headbanging Jodi’s conversations revolved around doubts and “insecurities” when I’m now certain they’ve talked about much more than "that"! It’s a huge deal! I’m thoroughly disappointed for TPTB not showing us more Jodi moments. Therefore, this heightens my gut feel that Nick is the visible F2 and Josh the hidden F1.

Which brings me to your posts upthread,

GrahamGal wrote:Hey WW, you're back!

Love what you said above, but I have 2 questions:

When you talk about Josh getting the physical edit I have to ask why then does he not get the beach FSD? If he is going to be the physical edit only could they at least show him with his shirt off please? :yes:

If Josh was getting TB edit why would they not show him as more than just a jock?  Shouldn't they be showing him as this multi-dimentional man?  I see it, but I think it is too subtle for your average view (admit it we are not average viewers) to really see.

luvlady345 wrote:Agree GG, if Josh was getting the physical edit why wouldn't they have him on the beach with Andi?

EXACTLY! Thank you for bringing them up. I so agree now more than ever!  :yes: They would have exploited every freaking episode with Josh shirtless. Hello, Sean, statue? i mean is that you? haha Seducing the women watching to drool over a prize catch next TB. I’ve stated previously that either Josh is F1 or the next Bachelor. For TPTB, having Josh as the possible next Bachelor is non-negotiable. So your observations are correct, the Too Good To Be True statements are from Andi. Instead, we don’t see the typical edit of the next Bachelor with Josh. As I’ve said also, I’m getting the vibe that Chris is the next potential Bachelor. TPTB knows the ending already.  :yes:  Surely if Josh is F2, his edit would be an edit showcasing him as the next lead.

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 58 23tnktt

eyedrool 

They hid this heavenly body from us all!

WHY?!!!  :headbanging 

I’ve another observation.

Am I right, don’t the F1 usually feel unsure he is the final one? Cloud of doubts hovers around him. Josh is not confident on Andi’s feelings for him. TPTB would put a seed of doubt on the F1 whereas to the F2, boy, they want drama in the end hence they will make the F2 believe HE IS IT! In the past, Jason would say that TPTB would tell him that he is Deanna’s pick that's why he went down on his knee and proposed! He was so confident he was the final pick. As already mentioned in previous posts, din’t Ben have that classic F2 “confidence” that's why he was “furious”, caught off guard, left the podium huffing and puffing?

Rewind Nick’s statements.  :detective UhHuh. Confident, right? For some, “over” confident and arrogant. Classic F2 that would leave him heartbroken at the end. WAIT! I love him to be the next Bach. Fine. That’s another story. How about Josh? He ain’t confident! What the heck is TPTB whispering to him?  :headbanging 

Confident F2 vs Uncertain F1

In episode 7, in a group date, Nick said about the guys left, “they don’t matter…” comparing himself with them, implying that the guys would like to be him, “they’d like to be, they’d want to be…” ... “at this point, I feel like it’s me and there’s no one else. There’s no second. There’s no third.” And then in their little one on one, he bravely tells Andi that he feels Andi feels something for him, “I don’t want to put words in your mouth..I feel it” In his ITM, “getting a rose says a lot of things..there are a lot of things (Andi) can’t say to me like I’m falling in love with you or you’re right for me or by the way I’m pretty sure I’ll marry you..” Nick feels that when Andi gives him the HTD rose, “it’s her saying all those things back to me..” And finally when she was given the GDR, and with nary a doubt Nick says, “andi gives me the rose and I truly feel, I feel like she told me she loves me. I had confidence before. It’s at its peak.” To Nick, the GDR is a confirmation of Andi’s feelings to him. Later when Nick comes back, his sincerity was questioned by the boys and he said, “I don’t care what the other guys think…. I’m confident I’ll end up with Andi.” At the RC, talking about his coming HTD, he was excited to talk to his friends and family about Andi, “excited to tell them how I feel about her. I definitely found that person. Fallen in love with her and pretty sure she’s fallen in love with me. It’s pretty awesome…” Nick was crying while he was saying this. I wanted to hug him and comfort him because I felt that this very, very confident man, full of emotions, crying. Would be the same man crying in the end.

As F2. TPTB is setting him up for a mighty heartbreak.  :tissuebox 

Whereas Josh at his HTD, “I’m very protective of my entire family. And bringing somebody like andi is definitely bringing my guard down. Being vulnerable.. And a possible heartbreak because as much as I’m in love with her.. at the end of the day, she makes decision in the end…”

Awwww, babe.... (As andi would say  giggling  ) whipped 

That to me is acknowledging there is another guy. He is sure of what he feels for Andi but he is uncertain of what Andi feels.

To me Nick’s confident attitude is a classic F2. Blindsided. Shocked. Heartbreak. Ben F/Lindsey/Clare like exit.

Whereas Josh. Would be a tearful mess just like in the HTD. Perfect romantic ending. JP/Catherine like ending.  Arggh. Cannot wait.

Not WW at this point.  :P 

Nick is next Bachelor!

Josh is F1!  :yes: 

Eta:

check out 00:47?
Josh says, "These are the 7 you’ve given me… while this… when on my knee proposing…”  for you 

And Andi says, ‘awww, BABE!!!!!!!... cute”  :sweetheart: 

Andi called Josh…. BABE!

Geez, Jodi, STOPPPPPPP!

Not. Hahaha

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Spoiler free F3 video:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/14/video-for-andi-her-final-3-la-vie-en-rose/
Smiley

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Agree 100% Cari!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Sorry not sure the best thread for the video!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Cari, you are so right... Thinking back to Courtney even after all the things she did throughout the season she even expressed doubt at her HTD and at the finale she hoped that Ben was feeling what she was feeling and that he would proposed....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I had to admit to my husband that YES, I am watching this season, and no, I won't be going  to barbershop rehearsal tonight. I had managed to keep him out of the loop by utilizing the free version of Hulu Plus these past few weeks...but that's over and I don't want to wait for tonight's episode. Smiley

If Chris is pegged to be TB, will they let him go at F3?

I just think they have given Nick too much of a "villain" edit to end up as the next Bachelor. So I can see it being Chris, even if he is F3 or Josh if he is not F1. My choices for the Bachelor would have been Marcus or Josh.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Sean was F3 so I don't think F3's are out of the running.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha