SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Are there time stamps for the group date?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:15 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
IrishGal wrote:If that's the case then Josh already knew Nick was getting a HTD.  I bet he was on best behavior!
An other question would be, did he find out that Nick had his late night rendezvous with Andi just the night before...
As it appears that Nick came to her room on the night of April 11, just  after Marcus had his date.
And how late would that rendezvous have gone until….
Tsk, Tsk, Tricky Nicky…. Keeping the lovely lady from her beauty sleep for her date the next day with Josh... giggling 
AND not to mention that Nick also had SQT after the group date when he got the Group Date Rose, which must have been on April 10th.

That's a lot of time spent with Andi in Brussels for our man Nick.  :yes: 

So maybe that's why Brussels is Andi's favorite place?  
Anyway, this is interesting that Nick already had his rose and still sneaked out to see Andi?
Tricky Nicky indeed!
Question: the location of Marcus date is confirmed through SC long before the preview. How about the date?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

richmondrose wrote:Are there time stamps for the group date?
Not that I am aware of.
The promo pics of Josh and Andi's date were taken by a local photographer from Brussels, Geert Vanden Wijngaert.
BTW, He is actually VERY good and it is no wonder that the pictures turned out so well. clapping! 

The group date photos we have seen were taken from screen caps from film… different .

Nick and Andi also had a local photographer take their pics. Barbara Zanon from Venice.

Last edited by JordynRoses on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

sdmom wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:
IrishGal wrote:If that's the case then Josh already knew Nick was getting a HTD.  I bet he was on best behavior!
An other question would be, did he find out that Nick had his late night rendezvous with Andi just the night before...
As it appears that Nick came to her room on the night of April 11, just  after Marcus had his date.
Tsk, Tsk, Tricky Nicky…. Keeping the lovely lady from her beauty sleep for her date the next day with Josh... giggling 
AND not to mention that Nick also had SQT after the group date when he got the Group Date Rose, which must have been on April 10th.

So maybe that's why Brussels is Andi's favorite place?  
Anyway, this is interesting that Nick already had his rose and still sneaked out to see Andi?
Tricky Nicky indeed!
Question: the location of Marcus date is confirmed through SC long before the preview. How about the date?

Apparently this has been confirmed. There was the shot of them in the Square that was documented I believe for the 11th.
Could someone else confirm this??

TO ADD: I found the tweet posted by Mr. Write which he found on April 11th.
Cassandra Balcombe ‏@cbalcombee 3m
@BethanyMonahann @kalikaMarie I JUST SAW @AndiDorfman FILMING THE BACHELORETTE IN BRUSSELS BELGIUM ! #noway #whatarethechances
However, she has since deleted that.
Poor girl probably was bombarded for info.

And Lavendered posted this shortly thereafter.

In Brussels,the show are everywhere:TV Broadcasting now «June & Johnny»,German TV Crew #ttot #belgium #tourism http://pic.twitter.com/Q9Xlr35C6b
9:24 AM - 11 Apr 2014
large picture -- https://twitter.com/Mygreenbooking/status/454656270382141440/photo/1/large

Enlarge this image

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Andi_b10

Last edited by JordynRoses on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:32 pm

JordynRoses wrote:

The bold reminded me of this tweet. At the time I wondered if there was a hidden meaning.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · Jun 23
Sleepless nights agree with Andi. She looks stunning #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:

The bold reminded me of this tweet. At the time I wondered if there was a hidden meaning.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  Jun 23
Sleepless nights agree with Andi. She looks stunning #TheBachelorette

Maybe Andi snuck out with Josh in Venice? We will never know.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:58 am

richmondrose wrote:If Josh had his date on the 12th,  where does that leave  the group date? The HTD were up next and the exact dates were confirmed by RS.

Episode 7- Belgium(Brussels)(6-4)

4/10: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh
4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
4/12: Group Date  = (4-on-1)Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

4/14: travel
4/15: travel

Episode 8- HTD (4-3)

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI)
4/17: travel
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa)
4/19: travel
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: travel
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas)
4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony
Eliminated:

RS? The guy who said Marcus was getting the Geese date right?  Embarressed! 

Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date  = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

Now if they leave on a plane from Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th... they would land in Philly that same day at 1.15pm local time, even have a connection to Milwaukee from there arriving in Milwaukee at 4.16pm.

A killer on the jet lag... but no way do they need 2 days travel...
Not saying they didnt, just trying to work with what we've got! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 am

Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 am

sophienette wrote:Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

nice find Sophie! if there was a way I could subscribe to all your posts I would! awesome sleuthing!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks! I am soooo trying to be sleuthing unbiased... it's hard though! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 am

That is adorable! Thanks Sophie, I hope he responds to you! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

sophienette wrote:Thanks! I am soooo trying to be sleuthing unbiased... it's hard though! Smiley

Can I just give you a   yes .

I have noticed your efforts and think its commendable. There are a few others that are trying to as well though it is obvious that they are fighting the favoritism.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+21
chloep
jcrbil
Jolena
momoftrips
Aunties_Love
Hotmomma
cindebugg
umngirl
luvlady345
nutty1
SueSt