SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

Me too!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:11 am

sophienette wrote:Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date  = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

Now if they leave on a plane from Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th... they would land in Philly that same day at 1.15pm local time, even have a connection to Milwaukee from there arriving in Milwaukee at 4.16pm.

A killer on the jet lag... but no way do they need 2 days travel...
Not saying they didnt, just trying to work with what we've got! Smiley

That's interesting to me... and forgive me for my overactive imagination this morning, but looking at what comes after they leave Bruxelles - that might mean Andi AND Nick travel on to Milwaukee together!!!... and it reminded me of Meredith and Ian... that she left her HTD and followed him to his hotel... Not saying it happened, but given the scenario with the two of them travelling together (less likely where she's just showing up at a location), is it possible that they have some kind of tryst in Milwaukee? thoughts?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:13 am

sophienette wrote:Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

Very good find indeed! Please let us know if the video taker resopnds.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 am

Favouritism tends to cloud sleuthing. Whether the favourite is the F1 or not, it's the result of the sleuthing that makes it all worthwhile. If the result of the sleuthing determines the favourite IS in fact the F1, then job well done, either way, all is good. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:42 am

Sorry I am confused....I have company and try to peek in when I could. Are you trying to figure out who had what date when?

And what is the question of flying back home?

Thanks so much!  Hugesmile 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:49 am

sophienette wrote:
richmondrose wrote:If Josh had his date on the 12th,  where does that leave  the group date? The HTD were up next and the exact dates were confirmed by RS.

Episode 7- Belgium(Brussels)(6-4)

4/10: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh
4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
4/12: Group Date  = (4-on-1)Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony

4/14: travel
4/15: travel

Episode 8- HTD (4-3)

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI)
4/17: travel
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa)
4/19: travel
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: travel
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas)
4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony
Eliminated:

RS? The guy who said Marcus was getting the Geese date right?  Embarressed! 

Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/13: Group Date  = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date

Now if they leave on a plane from Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th... they would land in Philly that same day at 1.15pm local time, even have a connection to Milwaukee from there arriving in Milwaukee at 4.16pm.

I believe that Nick's date had a dancing video which was posted by someone  other than RS  confirming it to have taken place on April 16th.
The only information confirmed is that Marcus had his date on April 11. Until we have time stamps for the group date and Josh date, there is no way of predicting accurately the order of the dates in Belgium. For all we know it could have been:

group date
Marcus
Josh
Marcus
Josh
group date
Marcus
group date
Josh

ETA: and since we still haven't determined the location of the Ghost reenactment, Chris could be in the mix too.  :crazed 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Favouritism tends to cloud sleuthing. Whether the favourite is the F1 or not, it's the result of the sleuthing that makes it all worthwhile. If the result of the sleuthing determines the favourite IS in fact the F1, then job well done, either way, all is good. yes
 :yes: ^^
As well, 'favoritism' is difficult to assess and define in terms of this show.
There is fan-girling which is favouring one person based upon one's own likes and dislikes. In other words "This is the one I would choose for me if I was the lead'.
Then there is 'observation favourites' based upon the person we see as being the best fit for the lead, which incidentally is always biased by our own perceptions of what love is, affection is and what meaningful relationships consist of (usually based upon our own experience and value systems)

Not to mention, that all of this is then clouded by the fabricated edit of masterful storytellers and entertainment wizards.

Sleuthing for the 'facts and nothing but the facts' is difficult since many of us also question the validity of the 'facts' we have received or searched out for ourselves.
Is this a 'red herring'?
Will this lead me on a 'wild goose chase'?
Are the decisions I am making based upon assumptions ?
Have I been building a hypothesis on solid facts all along or is one piece of building-block information incorrect?

I try not to have any favourites, either by fan-girling or observation.
Personally, I usually mess up when I have heard some info from a 'reliable' source' (imo reliable), base a theory and make assumptions upon that info, and then run with it. NOT good sleuthingno no 
I did that briefly, early on this season, based upon some info I received from a reliable source… still not sure if my source is right or not, or possibly half right.  
But once you have that piece of 'inside info', from someone who was right in the past, it can cloud your vision for sleuthing.
I believe this applies to the spoilers from RS as well.
It is very difficult to remain truly unbiased.

In any case, I enjoy the sleuthing and fun that this board provides. Thanks to the team!  bestbud! bestbud! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 pm

JR - I do remember you posting about something you heard but cannot for the life of me remember though I am curious.

RS and his reliable sources have not had a 100% batting average on this season - already proven here by sleuthing. So onwards and upwards.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:07 pm

RS is not a sleuther though, so to him timestamps, flights etc., doesn't matter. For me RS is just one part of the picture.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sophienette wrote:Thanks! I am soooo trying to be sleuthing unbiased... it's hard though! Smiley

Can I just give you a   yes .

I have noticed your efforts and think its commendable. There are a few others that are trying to as well though it is obvious that they are fighting the favoritism.
I second that ND. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 pm

SueSt wrote:
sophienette wrote:Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

Sneaky 1-1 for Nick

That's interesting to me... and forgive me for my overactive imagination this morning, but looking at what comes after they leave Bruxelles - that might mean Andi AND Nick travel on to Milwaukee together!!!... and it reminded me of Meredith and Ian... that she left her HTD and followed him to his hotel...  Not saying it happened, but given the scenario with the two of them travelling together (less likely where she's just showing up at a location), is it possible that they have some kind of tryst in Milwaukee?  thoughts?

It's my understanding that the lead an contestants don't fly on the same plane. Now whether Nick would again try to sneak out and visit Andi after his HTD is another story. I believe I remember JP talking about getting caught trying to sneak over to Ashley after his HTD. But with Nick it would just feel like another producer ploy as he's been quite easily manipulated by them/allowed to sneak off if in fact any of that has his idea.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 86669110  Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:26 pm

JordynRoses wrote: snipped

Sleuthing for the 'facts and nothing but the facts' is difficult since many of us also question the validity of the 'facts' we have received or searched out for ourselves.

In any case, I enjoy the sleuthing and fun that this board provides. Thanks to the team!  bestbud! bestbud! bestbud! 

Great post Jordyn! If I may add, it also depends on the personality of the sleuther. If they have the ability to set aside the fan girling and spoilers, file it under misc for now, it helps tremendously. OTOH, the spoilers are also a good opportunity to sleuth to determine if it is correct or not.

The possible new information regarding the filming schedule is one example of how quickly information can change, if it were not for the efforts of the sleuthers.  :yes: 

The edit thread has a lot of fantastic reference information comparing season to season, we can't forget that! (just to confuse our brains even more! laugh out loud )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+21
chloep
jcrbil
Jolena
momoftrips
Aunties_Love
Hotmomma
cindebugg
umngirl
luvlady345
nutty1
SueSt