SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:20 pm

sdmom wrote:Question:
Can date/time stamps be faked ?

Technically, yes depending on where the info is logged.
It has been done before.
And no, on the original.
However, in this case, with a freelance photographer providing the photos to ABCmedianet, I don't think they have been tampered with.
I believe the time stamps are legit.
(Others, please feel free to correct me with details if I am wrong. )

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:35 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
sdmom wrote:Question:
Can date/time stamps be faked ?

Technically, yes depending on where the info is logged.
It has been done before.
And no, on the original.
However, in this case, with a freelance photographer providing the photos to ABCmedianet, I don't think they have been tampered with.
I believe the time stamps are legit.
(Others, please feel free to correct me with details if I am wrong. )

Thanks! In this case, I don't see the need to alter date/time stamp for TPTB. Not many people would look for such details.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:If Josh had his date on the 12th,  where does that leave  the group date? The HTD were up next and the exact dates were confirmed by RS.

Episode 7- Belgium(Brussels)(6-4)

4/10: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh
4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
4/12: Group Date  = (4-on-1)Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick
4/13: 7th Rose Ceremony
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

4/14: travel
4/15: travel

Episode 8- HTD (4-3)

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI)
4/17: travel
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa)
4/19: travel
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: travel
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas)
4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony
Eliminated:

Could the Josh and group date dates be reversed??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:
IrishGal wrote:If that's the case then Josh already knew Nick was getting a HTD.  I bet he was on best behavior!
An other question would be, did he find out that Nick had his late night rendezvous with Andi just the night before...
As it appears that Nick came to her room on the night of April 11, just  after Marcus had his date.
And how late would that rendezvous have gone until….
Tsk, Tsk, Tricky Nicky…. Keeping the lovely lady from her beauty sleep for her date the next day with Josh... giggling 
AND not to mention that Nick also had SQT after the group date when he got the Group Date Rose, which must have been on April 10th.

That's a lot of time spent with Andi in Brussels for our man Nick.  :yes: 

The bold reminded me of this tweet. At the time I wondered if there was a hidden meaning.

Robert Mills @Millsy11374  ·  Jun 23
Sleepless nights agree with Andi. She looks stunning #TheBachelorette

Maybe Andi snuck out with Josh in Venice? We will never know.
How is that possible? I don't think the schedule would of allowed for that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:35 pm

sophienette wrote:
richmondrose wrote:If Josh had his date on the 12th,  where does that leave  the group date? The HTD were up next and the exact dates were confirmed by RS.

Episode 7- Belgium(Brussels)(6-4)

4/10: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh
4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
4/12: Group Date  = (4-on-1)Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick

4/14: travel
4/15: travel

Episode 8- HTD (4-3)

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI)
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa)
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida)
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas)
Eliminated:

RS? The guy who said Marcus was getting the Geese date right?  Embarressed! 

Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date  = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date

Now if they leave on a plane from Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th... they would land in Philly that same day at 1.15pm local time, even have a connection to Milwaukee from there arriving in Milwaukee at 4.16pm.

A killer on the jet lag... but no way do they need 2 days travel...
Not saying they didnt, just trying to work with what we've got! Smiley

With what you said Sophie, could the schedule look something like this:

4/10: Group Date = (4-on-1)Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick
4/11: 1-on-1Date = Marcus Grodd (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
4/12: 1-on-1 Date = Josh

*** What if there was time for a special meeting(ie Chris or Marcus) as has happened so many times in the past on rose ceremony day. Happened on Jason's with Jillian, Jake with Ali, and a few others that I can't remember right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm

First of all, sorry for all the posts. Trying to put a few together in one here.

GuardianAngel wrote:Today at 7:18 am
Favouritism tends to cloud sleuthing. Whether the favourite is the F1 or not, it's the result of the sleuthing that makes it all worthwhile. If the result of the sleuthing determines the favourite IS in fact the F1, then job well done, either way, all is good.
Absolutely! I have been trying to pick things up and sleuth things out between Marcus, Chris and Nick. There is so much(fake or not) about Josh that something just stinks to me. Something's coming and trying to find out what it is.

sophienette wrote:Today at 8:55 am
So if I follow my own logic (you guys dont have to! Just "thinking out loud" here!) we have 2 options for GD:

4/10: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date (if that's the case... Tricky Nicky going to Andi's room after someone else's 1-1 when he has a GDR... shocked! )
4/11: 1-on-1Date = Marcus Grodd (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date = Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date

Flights: I dont know how to find past flights from those dates, but I looked forward to flights in August on Tuesdays (since April 15h was a tuesday)

Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th to Philly (or almost anywhere on the east coast!) that same day at 1.15pm local time - BOYS.
Bruxelles at 11.05am on the 15th to Atlanta that same day at 2.51pm local time - ANDI.

Night at home/hotel...
then onto to HTDS

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI) - Proven by videos and photos.
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa) - no proof?
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida) - proof from pics via RS?
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas) - proof from pics via RS?

IF the group date was on the 10th, Marcus on the 11th, Josh on the 12th, could the 13th not of been a special one for someone? then the RC on the 14th??

Just trying to fit in other possiblilities. here.

umngirl wrote:Today at 9:11 am
Sophie we had a few tweets about Chris's HTD being filmed but no pictures.

But those tweets combined with the HTD pic released in the season preview of Andi and Chris in a field would be confirmation of that date IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Now I just need to find a youtube video with time stamp of the guys on the rail bike Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Aunties, I think all things are possible. We just need to find proof  :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm

sdmom wrote:Aunties, I think all things are possible. We just need to find proof  :yes:
True, and that's what's driving me nuts right now......LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
cindebugg wrote:
sophienette wrote:Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

at :30  is that Chris Harrison who runs across and stands behind the cameraman?  Would CH wear skinny jeans?

Is it just me or is the cameran man a woman (heels?) Then I see the mic guys and a blond woman running... ? oh and then someone crossing the street... top of body is CH... legs too skinny I think!

Great job sophienette!

Not sure about the others but skinny legs with black jacket and white collar is Andrew Kimmel. He wore the same jacket a few days later in New York. According to his insta his last day in Brussels was the 15th hanging out with friends. He was back in the states the morning of the 16th. Hopefully the poster will answer you back about the date.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 2rzsz5y
 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 1zgao9t

@andrewkimmel

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Good catch on Andrew!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Here is a reminder of the official release for the next episode.
It appears that the group date is last.
Marcus is first.  Next is Josh. Then the group date.
Legit?

ANDI TAKES THE SIX REMAINING MEN TO THE COSMOPOLITAN CITY OF BRUSSELS, AS THE HOMETOWN DATES LOOM, ON “THE BACHELORETTE”

Popular Country Duo American Young Serenades Andi and Josh on a Crucial One-on-One Date

“Episode 1007” – The drama of Italy is behind Andi, but she still must determine which four men will have the chance to take her home to meet their families. Marcus gets his second one-on-one date, and he has a surprising revelation for the Bachelorette. An unexpected visitor pays a late night call to Andi for some private one-on-one time, but will this bold move backfire? Josh captures the week’s other individual date, but a cautious Andi needs to hear one important thing from the handsome bachelor before considering giving him a hometown date. On the final group date of the season, four men meet Andi at the ruins of a castle for a playful bike ride. One man will get the group date rose and a hometown date, but will incur the wrath of the rest of the men. Finally, Andi needs to make a difficult emotional decision to end the journey of two of bachelors and prepares to join the other four in their hometowns, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JUNE 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Andi feels the need to reconnect with Marcus and decides to sample the best Brussels has to offer with him. Marcus opens up to her with a stunning admission. The couple taste everything from mussels to Belgian waffles as this earnest bachelor continues to profess his love to her. Over dinner at the spectacular Palais de Academies, Marcus shares details of his painful childhood. Andi is touched by his willingness to talk about such a private memory. There is romance in the air as things heat up after dinner. But will this all add up to a hometown date?

After returning to her hotel, an unexpected gentleman caller pays Andi a visit. He whisks her away for some late night private time to an outdoor café under the stars. Will this bold move pay off or backfire?

Andi’s next one-on-one date is with Josh in the quaint town of Ghent. The two stroll hand-in-hand past historic landmarks and through the beautiful countryside. There is just one thing missing from this perfect date and without it, Andi is doubtful she will be making a trip to meet Josh’s family. After exploring Ghent and lighting candles at St. Baafs Cathedral, the couple arrives at the magnificent Castle of the Counts. They are treated to an outdoor concert by popular country duo American Young to end the magical night, but will Andi be able to give Josh a hometown date?

The final group date of the season has the only date rose of the week and that man will be guaranteed a hometown date. The four men meet Andi at Les Ruines de Montaigle where, despite the mounting tension between the bachelors, the group has fun jumping on a rail bike built for four and peddling their way to a monastery, Maredsous Abbaye. Once they arrive, Andi explains that out of respect for the monks who live there, there can’t be any outward signs of affection or kissing while on sacred ground. Brian makes an uncharacteristically bold move to tell Andi how he feels about her. Another bachelor leads her to a pottery room, outside the monastery walls, where the two re-enact a passionate scene from “Ghost.” But once Andi gives out the group date rose, she explains that she will spend the rest of the romantic evening with that lucky guy and the rest of the men will need to return to the hotel. The unfortunate three barely can contain their anger and disappointment. Andi and her date have a romantic dinner in the waterfront town of Dinant. This man is ready to make her his wife. Fireworks cap off the night, but when this suitor arrives back at the hotel, another kind of explosion greets him, as one of the most contentious confrontations of the season erupts between him and the rest of the men.

The six men arrive at Chateau de la Hulpe to await their fate at the rose ceremony. Everyone is hoping for one last chance to prove to Andi that she needs to come home and meet their families, however, her heartbreaking decision is a complete shock to the two bachelors she sends home. The four very happy remaining men will return to the States and introduce Andi to their families.

If this is the correct order then,
Marcus April 11 ~ late night rendezvous with Nick
Josh April 12
Group Date - Chris, Dylan, Nick and Brian April 13 ~ Dinner and fireworks SQT Nick
Rose Ceremony - April 14 ?

By the way, here is an image of a rail bike for those who aren't aware of that mode of transportation.
 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 Draisine-famille2

And here is a pic of Dinant, the beautiful romantic riverside town where Nick and Andi have their SQT dinner and fireworks after the group date.
 Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 5 800px-9_of_10_-_Mause_River%2C_Dinant_-_BELGIUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+21
chloep
jcrbil
Jolena
momoftrips
Aunties_Love
Hotmomma
cindebugg
umngirl
luvlady345
nutty1
SueSt