SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Great post JR.  :yes:  clapping!  I have a question about the HTD schedule.  I noticed that (according to Chleop's travel schedule) there is a travel day after each HTD except after Marcus'. Yet there are four consecutive travel days that follow the HTD RC. ?????  Will the RC be in Texas?  It makes no sense to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 pm

SueSt wrote:
sophienette wrote:Anyway... let's assume time stamps are correct Smiley

4/11: 1-on-1Date  = Marcus Grodd  (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date  =  Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date  = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

Now if they leave on a plane from Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th... they would land in Philly that same day at 1.15pm local time, even have a connection to Milwaukee from there arriving in Milwaukee at 4.16pm.

A killer on the jet lag... but no way do they need 2 days travel...
Not saying they didnt, just trying to work with what we've got! Smiley

That's interesting to me... and forgive me for my overactive imagination this morning, but looking at what comes after they leave Bruxelles - that might mean Andi AND Nick travel on to Milwaukee together!!!... and it reminded me of Meredith and Ian... that she left her HTD and followed him to his hotel...  Not saying it happened, but given the scenario with the two of them travelling together (less likely where she's just showing up at a location), is it possible that they have some kind of tryst in Milwaukee?  thoughts?

Possible. But there is also a direct Bruxelles to Atlanta... so the boys could have been sent to Philly, Andi home for a night? Then fly on to Milwaukee next morning...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:Sorry I am confused....I have company and try to peek in when I could. Are you trying to figure out who had what date when?

And what is the question of flying back home?

Thanks so much!  Hugesmile 

Just trying to confirm the filming dates and order... rather than what RS said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:44 pm

richmondrose wrote:

I believe that Nick's date had a dancing video which was posted by someone  other than RS  confirming it to have taken place on April 16th.
The only information confirmed is that Marcus had his date on April 11. Until we have time stamps for the group date and Josh date, there is no way of predicting accurately the order of the dates in Belgium. For all we know it could have been:

group date
Marcus
Josh
Marcus
Josh
group date
Marcus
group date
Josh

ETA: and since we still haven't determined the location of the Ghost reenactment, Chris could be in the mix too.  :crazed 

Couple of comments:

- we have time stamp for Josh on the 12th.
- Ghost reenactment takes place during the GD. There is a pottery at the Abbey. Plus the press release. I will check the shots of Chris/Andi's ghost to see if I can match to the pottery at the Abbey to be 100%, but seems 99% it's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 pm

sophienette wrote:Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

at :30 is that Chris Harrison who runs across and stands behind the cameraman? Would CH wear skinny jeans?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:55 pm

So if I follow my own logic (you guys dont have to! Just "thinking out loud" here!) we have 2 options for GD:

4/10: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date (if that's the case... Tricky Nicky going to Andi's room after someone else's 1-1 when he has a GDR...  :shocked!: )
4/11: 1-on-1Date = Marcus Grodd (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date = Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

Flights: I dont know how to find past flights from those dates, but I looked forward to flights in August on Tuesdays (since April 15h was a tuesday)

Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th to Philly (or almost anywhere on the east coast!) that same day at 1.15pm local time - BOYS.
Bruxelles at 11.05am on the 15th to Atlanta that same day at 2.51pm local time - ANDI.

Night at home/hotel...
then onto to HTDS

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI) - Proven by videos and photos.
4/17: travel
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa) - no proof?
4/19: travel
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida) - proof from pics via RS?
4/21: travel
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas) - proof from pics via RS?
4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Question:
Can date/time stamps be faked ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:59 pm

cindebugg wrote:
sophienette wrote:Just found a video!!!

Posted on 4/17, so will try and find out when it was filmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboRye_BPNk

Ghent goose parade, at the very start, you can see a camera man in the middle of the street.
Cannot see Andi and Josh, but given the date...

at :30  is that Chris Harrison who runs across and stands behind the cameraman?  Would CH wear skinny jeans?

Is it just me or is the cameran man a woman (heels?) Then I see the mic guys and a blond woman running... ? oh and then someone crossing the street... top of body is CH... legs too skinny I think!

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm going with the group date, Marcus, Josh timeline. Less hectic for everyone involved. Tricky Nicky ... no no loss for words.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:10 pm

What was the date that Eric died? Was it the day during Marcus's HTD?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Sophie we had a few tweets about Chris's HTD being filmed but no pictures.

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110  Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Sophie we had a few tweets about Chris's HTD being filmed but no pictures.

yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+21
chloep
jcrbil
Jolena
momoftrips
Aunties_Love
Hotmomma
cindebugg
umngirl
luvlady345
nutty1
SueSt