SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:First of all, sorry for all the posts.  Trying to put a few together in one here.

GuardianAngel wrote:Today at 7:18 am
Favouritism tends to cloud sleuthing. Whether the favourite is the F1 or not, it's the result of the sleuthing that makes it all worthwhile. If the result of the sleuthing determines the favourite IS in fact the F1, then job well done, either way, all is good.
Absolutely!  I have been trying to pick things up and sleuth things out between Marcus, Chris and Nick.  There is so much(fake or not) about Josh that something just stinks to me.  Something's coming and trying to find out what it is.

sophienette wrote:Today at 8:55 am
So if I follow my own logic (you guys dont have to! Just "thinking out loud" here!) we have 2 options for GD:

4/10: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date (if that's the case... Tricky Nicky going to Andi's room after someone else's 1-1 when he has a GDR...  shocked! )
4/11: 1-on-1Date = Marcus Grodd (the central square of Brussels in front of the Grand Place - confirmed by picture
Sneaky 1-1 for Nick
4/12: 1-on-1 Date = Josh - time stamps (if reliable)
4/13: Group Date = (4-on-1) Brian, Chris, Dylan , Nick (gets GDR and added time) - no confirmed date
4/14: 7th Rose Ceremony - no confirmed date
Eliminated: Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt

Flights: I dont know how to find past flights from those dates, but I looked forward to flights in August on Tuesdays (since April 15h was a tuesday)

Bruxelles at 10.45am on the 15th to Philly (or almost anywhere on the east coast!) that same day at 1.15pm local time - BOYS.
Bruxelles at 11.05am on the 15th to Atlanta that same day at 2.51pm local time - ANDI.

Night at home/hotel...
then onto to HTDS

4/16: Date #1-Nick (Milwaukee WI) - Proven by videos and photos.
4/17: travel
4/18: Date# 2-Chris (Arlington, Iowa) - no proof?
4/19: travel
4/20: Date #3-Josh (Tampa, Florida) - proof from pics via RS?
4/21: travel
4/22: Date# 4- Marcus(Dallas, Texas) - proof from pics via RS?
4/23: HTD Rose Ceremony

IF the group date was on the 10th, Marcus on the 11th, Josh on the 12th, could the 13th not of been a special one for someone?  then the RC on the 14th??

Just trying to fit in other possiblilities. here.

umngirl wrote:Today at 9:11 am
Sophie we had a few tweets about Chris's HTD being filmed but no pictures.

But those tweets combined with the HTD pic released in the season preview of Andi and Chris in a field would be confirmation of that date IMO.

Can anyone find any pics of josh's HTD? TIA.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

^^ I don't have time to go looking, but a picture of Josh arriving at his home with (most of us believe) Andy on Easter afternoon, is posted on another thread.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:49 pm

I am thinking that we may need to re-visit this schedule.

4/24: Travel
4/25: Travel
4/26: Travel
4/27: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> ...
4/29: Travel/Off
4/30: FD #2 -> ...
5/01: Travel/Off
5/02: FD #3 -> Josh Murray
5/03: 9th Rose Ceremony

5/04: Travel

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/05: MTP #1 -> ...
5/06: MTP #2 -> ...
5/07: LCD #1 -> ...
5/08: LCD #2 -> ...
5/09: Final Rose Ceremony

Especially if one bach didn't get a FD night. = Loss of an evening.

5/04 travel? Didn't they stay on the island?

24,25, 26, 27 A LOT of travel days here….

What if the FRC was pushed up a bit.
And as far as Carlos seeing the 'guy that looked like Josh' dancing with Andi in Santo Domingo on the 2nd… we are not sure whether that was FD or LCD?
Carlos never did respond where it was or what time of day/night it was. Public or rather private?

This time schedule has never been corroborated yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:35 pm

^^ Production was partly delayed due to Eric's funeral. "Travel days" can also be "Off days". In that case the "Travel day" was for Andi's parents.
I am VERY, very confident that my updated schedule for the last 3 episodes is correct. Despite RS trying to claim the opposite for a long time even he corrected "his" information. Smiley

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 to 3)
4/16: HTD #1 -> Nick Viall (Waukesha, WI)
4/17: Travel
4/18: HTD #2 -> Chris Soules (Lamont, Iowa)
4/19: Travel
4/20: HTD #3 -> Josh Murray (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD#4 -> Marcus Grodd (Dallas, Texas)
4/23: 8th Rose Ceremony

Episode 9 - FDs (3 to 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules

5/04: Travel/Off

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 to 1)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:13 pm

I agree FRC was May 9th as previously stated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

OK Thanks Chloep and Kasha.
I trust your postings on this and you have obviously searched it out. yes 
I wasn't sure about how/where/when that all was confirmed and missed those discussions.
And when I noticed all those 'empty' days, I wondered if things may have been transpired on a different schedule.
Thanks again ! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:19 am

chloep wrote:^^ Production was partly delayed due to Eric's funeral. "Travel days" can also be "Off days". In that case the "Travel day" was for Andi's parents.
I am VERY, very confident that my updated schedule for the last 3 episodes is correct. Despite RS trying to claim the opposite for a long time even he corrected "his" information. Smiley

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 to 3)
4/16: HTD #1 -> Nick Viall (Waukesha, WI)
4/17: Travel
4/18: HTD #2 -> Chris Soules (Lamont, Iowa)
4/19: Travel
4/20: HTD #3 -> Josh Murray (Tampa, Florida)
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD#4 -> Marcus Grodd (Dallas, Texas)
4/23: 8th Rose Ceremony

Episode 9 - FDs (3 to 2)
4/28: FD #1 -> Nick Viall
4/30: FD #2 -> Chris Soules

5/04: Travel/Off

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 to 1)
So why is there no travel day after Marcus' HTD??? Will the RC be in Texas???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 am

Since the RCs are filmed at night it's easy to get to LA from Dallas in the morning (and you get an extra 2 hrs with the time change). There are lots of flights, so they can go separately. It will also be interesting to see what time of day their date ends. When Emily left Sean's in Dallas, it was still daylight. The same was true when Ali left Frank's in Chicago. So the HTDs don't always go into the night.

All those extra days between HTDs and FDs are used for ITMs (both ones for that week and "make up" ones to narrate the story with men who are actually still left by the end) and for hair appts, etc, for the the lead. In this case, some of the production staff wanted to go to Eric's funeral.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 am

I could also see how all four contestants left at that point (Andi and the 3 guys) would be shaken enough by Eric's death to not want to immediately move on with their (in comparison) frivolous dates, and would want a couple of days to regroup. Production can edit and manipulate a lot, but if the whole cast is not "in the mood", the resulting footage will be crap.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 am

I do think the FDs might take on a more serious tone this season- at the same time they might embrace some of Eric's adventurous spirit and make them even more "all in"- this is the moment we have, let's grab the opportunity- or something like that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:28 am

Yes I think the tone will be very different this time around. I also wonder if we will see a difference between Nicks and the rest as it seems he might be the first one to talk to her after what happens with Eric. I was interested to find out who that first date was with
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+21
chloep
jcrbil
Jolena
momoftrips
Aunties_Love
Hotmomma
cindebugg
umngirl
luvlady345
nutty1
SueSt