SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emusha Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:36 pm

where is the preview?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:47 pm

emusha wrote:where is the preview?

It's showing on channel 10. They have built onto the part that shows Laurina's bowling date.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 am

Is there anyway to delete all comments?

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:19 am

twohearts wrote:All my*

Yes, but you have to do it one at a time. Click edit on your post, then just delete it all and replace it with the word "delete". If you want to talk about things, but don't want to post it for fear of it showing up in a news story or blog you can group PM us and we can chat privately.

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

Ok done.  Is there anyway you all want to delete your quotes by me?  Smiley  too much to ask huh?  laugh out loud  Thanks anyway.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:03 am

Our GuardianAngel and i are pm-ing each other with regards to "that blog". We both left comments there. Im sure once she gets back online. She will help you with deleting your comments we have quoted. I like Gracey's suggestion of group pm. Perhaps our GA can help us with that. :Nod:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:39 am

FYI- Everyone. Posts have been edited.

If you want to discuss anything without anyone being able to see it, PM's are the best bet. No one has access to PM's. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:49 am

AEF wrote:
emusha wrote:
twohearts wrote:So much for feeling safe.  Someone wrote a blog post based on everything I said here.  Scum.  I'm out people.  

whatttttttt!!! wth i'm so sorry twohearts while those of us here use this as a space to converse, sleuth and enjoy the show together we've seen some in the media (even places like wetpaint.com) use this as a source for info -- didn't think the aussie show could have been one where this is a possibility! there are so some lying scums out there and it's not even like he gets anything out of it...???

Cari -- great find!! thanks for the sharing...I am not at all surprised by that info -- if you watch her closely and her reactions throughout the episodes she's pretty much the most checked-out bette even a bit like she's in her own little world...she does ramp up the swag/style/poses during fashion photo shoots for the show website thought! giggling

So sorry twohearts, it's wrong on so many levels.

Lisa was all over him on their date, maybe they brokered an understanding, the interactions are being hidden or she is making him chase and he likes it.

To be honest that was also a red flag for me! she was the aggressor -- i mean she kissed the guy right out of the limo....think about it if you're trying to find love and a genuine connection vs. to win a tv love show why would you kiss a guy right at the beginning of your date when it's right at the very beginning of everything and you barely know him from a guy on the street? she admitted herself that she hadn't had much time with him she's not sure why she got a date so early...going from that to kissing him right away then her being ALL over him complimentary verbally and touchy feely...it def shows someone there for the exposure IMO. I def think that blake likes her, however. Her though...she's very image conscious and trying to come off the best of the bunch (above all the drama) to the public...even the commotion with the new girls -- if she had genuine feelings for blake how can she not feel even in the least bit slighted? she looked bored for so many of these episodes rather than emotionally invested...

Cari's tweets with someone connected to her is also another clue that she went on there for exposure -- and makes sense as an entrepreneur she can def do with the exposure...her tactic -- create a great personal brand of yourself on the show jmho of course. at this time in the show i don't see blake chasing her -- he's chasing laurina, sam and zoe in different ways
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Maybe Lisa has adopted a type of Catherine approach? Ok with the bachelor going through the process.

They are really setting up Laurina this week. Tears again, complaining about the date and the preview says what happens in the last few minutes you won't believe, probably nothing significant but we have seen Laurina cry in a number of the last episodes.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:20 am

I would venture out to say that I think Lisa won. Photos on insta if Sam makes think it's not her.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 am

I'd be very surprised if it's Lisa she seems emotionally closed off at this point in the show maybe she opens up or something... any info/confirmation if she is a smoker or not??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:22 am

I'll PM you

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072