SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by AEF Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 am

emusha wrote:I'd be very surprised if it's Lisa she seems emotionally closed off at this point in the show maybe she opens up or something... any info/confirmation if she is a smoker or not??

I think it will be interesting to see his time with Sam this week - seems like some sort of date/alone time outside. When you look at who could be F!, he is questioning Jess's readiness, the date with Sam seemed like friends at that point but he did go out on a limb to ask her to stay, Laurina appears to be having too many meltdowns in front of him, Zoe he called 'cutie', Chantel did not seem like any chemistry and took forever to be given a date, no real connections with the new girls as yet but that could happen - could Lauren or Rachel catch up (think Lauren has a date this week)? It only leaves Lisa, getting a great edit, who I think he feels chemistry and gave a big smile to when he called out her name fourth last at the RC. Default 1?

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by atem Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:25 am

No one watched the latest one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 am

atem wrote:No one watched the latest one?

Hi Atem, the previews exaggerated the reality of course. There were three single dates and no group date. One with Sam - helicopter and picnic - good chemistry, Lauren a romantic dinner - not much connection and Laurina where the producers obviously told her to wear her most glamorous dress and shoes and she was taken to a pie shop and bowling although "Blake" flew out her tiny, handbag dog. She spent most of the date with tears in her eyes. Amber spent most of the cocktail party in tears so he let her go before the RC and she did not seem upset. Thus no RC and the girls had a dig at how uncaring Laurina was over Amber because she said she was going to bed.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 am

Interesting interviews

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Blake-Garvey-Mid-Series-Interview-Bachelor-2014-35612002

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/videos/does-the-bachelor-organise-his-own-dates

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm

atem wrote:No one watched the latest one?
Just finished watching this morning. I thought it was quite a statement that Sam was the first to get a second single date. He seemed more into her, than she into him. I loved her dress - wonder if the show stylist helped her with it or if it was one of her own. Wish she had taken off her jacket as it was very unique, sexy and made her seem more grown up than girlish. I laughed at how stupid and pathetic Laurina seemed - obvious that Blake isn't going to choose her. Too high maintenance. Laurina's love for her dog completely overshadowed Blake. Can't figure out why he kept Lauren, one of the newbies, unless in his mind he knew he was letting Amber go. Can't say I'll miss her.

Loved the interviews. From them, it seems as if Australia loves Sam! Interesting that when the questions about Sam kept coming, Blake deflected by talking about Jess' date next week. As far as Lisa, she is being too hidden for viewers to fall in love with her. Usually, they want the viewers to be rooting for his chosen one. I agree that she seems bored and detached. She doesn't seem to have the sparkle that some others do, including Laurina!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

I saw the episode 12 (Jess's date) ... interesting!

I wont spoil it (much), but previews for next week show dates for Lisa and Louise

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:53 pm

I have watched episodes 11 and 12 (as well as all of the others-sad commentary on my secret past time). I quite like most of the girls and find Sam charming and even Laurina fascinating in her own bizzare sort of way. She'd make a perfect "Housewives of Sydney"! giggling I personally think Lisa is fabulous. I think she has been shown to be poised and very self assured. I feel her laid back, seemingly cool attitude towards the process is simply her way of coping with this situation and trying to remain above the fray. I also believe we have seen some quietness coming from a place of frustration and her feeling a bit unsure when week after week she has had to sit back quietly. Has anyone else noticed...she has never said an unkind word? In fact, often compliments others! I think she shows great class under pressure. I realize my sentiments may go against spoilers/previous comments.jmo Praying
Annnywaay...I think we will be seeing more of Lisa next week per previews!Smiley I suspect we may see that Lisa and Blake have been steadily forming a quiet, yet real, dare I say, "connection" a few moments at a time. Regarding any contestants previous boyfriend/girlfriend, I do feel some come on just for the experience w/ no expectations or whatnot but are then surprised when true love happens. Isn't that true to life? Again, jmo.

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:07 pm

I watched that epi too...
found this comment by lisa fascinating "as much as i love the single dates i really feel like you get to see how blake interacts with everyone and how he's feeling towards each girl"

by this comment I would say she doesn't feel that strongly about him...but is more so enjoying observing the dynamic from a removed stance. she seems to be having a blast too on the date even posing on top of Rachel in one of the photos. a girl who really really likes a guy wouldn't enjoy watching the guy she likes with other girls...

Meanwhile -- she's wayy too hidden at this point in the show and without a real story arc... the last season the final gals had story arcs... rochelle, ali, anna and even danielle (who had a most delayed story arc of all and she was F4).

ETA: treatmom4 great comments thanks for sharing! I do feel Lisa at this point is soo poised and calm and collected (half way through) that it's difficult to even see that she's even marginally into blake
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:30 pm

I have a question...why has no one commented on the questions Blake asks? It seems he asks then often "do you think you can love me?" "Do you see yourself in a future relationship with me?" And he is always saying he is really in it for love. It sounds so contrived and unnatural. I didn't watch last season, or any other seasons of any bachelor-bachelorette

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Oops wasn't done. Is this what is usually discussed over and over in the series? Do they ever have real conversations where they talk about sports and food and movies and music....? And why doesn't a girl turn it on him and ask him the same questions over and over? I don't have the patience for such nonsense.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Just finished watching episode 12 with Jess' 1on1 and the group date on the yacht. Blake and Jess have physical chemistry - she makes him feel good and likewise. I don't see the foundation for a long-term relationship between them. I thought it was ballsy to give Sam the group date rose right after she got the a second 1on1 date. In the US version of The Bachelor, we look to whom the lead is pursuing as a clue to who might be selected. Right now, Sam is being pursued by Blake! Don't know if I heard correctly in the previews that Lisa has never said "I love you" to someone before when on her 1on1 next week?

Re: twohearts question about Blake's questions. For this process to work, you have to quickly cut through a lot of BS that would normally go on in a traditional dating environment. Blake NEEDS to ask those questions to figure out who's there for love and marriage. Sure, it's one thing to sign up for an adventure but once in the bubble where feelings form very fast, it's really important to make sure it's real. I also think Blake's asking these questions is to get the girls, esp those like Sam, to open up sooner than would be expected outside the bubble.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Interview with Rachel who was eliminated on last night's episode:
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2014-Elimination-Interview-Rachel-35635847

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072