SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Loved the fact that they bleeped the He77 out of Andi on this date, shows how she gets nervous.  

What is the clue?  I love Marcus and still think that I won't complain if he ends up F1 or the next bachelor.  But can't see how the being natural with Marcus or the "adrenaline date" as a clue that he is F1.  I believe the situation and not the person in the date is what prompted Andi to stay real.  Yes Marcus handled the date well and was able to calm Andi down, but that only proves that he will go further not necessarily the one.  I can't really see the Nikki parallel because I can negate that with the other adrenaline dates in other seasons that ended to nothing.  The edits showed the good parts of the date thus showing the connection and trust building between Andi and Marcus.  I guess my point is there are other dates, successful dates at that, we can't discount those in her logic of choosing "the one".
I respectfully disagree with the bolded comment.  I think that the guy she's with also determines how she connects/responds to the situation.  If Marcus had shown alot of fear, I really don't think that Andi would have listen to him at all.  One clue (imo) was that she seemed to want to impress Marcus by surprising with one of his favorite bands.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 pm

On the plus side, tonight we may catch a glimpse of him on the BIP previews IF RS is wrong !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:57 pm

^^ There is no way Andi's guys are included in the BIP promo(at least not those who were not yet eliminated after tonight's episode - so Marquel could be shown) Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh right Marquel is to be eliminated tonight ! Forgot.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Loved the fact that they bleeped the He77 out of Andi on this date, shows how she gets nervous.  

What is the clue?  I love Marcus and still think that I won't complain if he ends up F1 or the next bachelor.  But can't see how the being natural with Marcus or the "adrenaline date" as a clue that he is F1.  I believe the situation and not the person in the date is what prompted Andi to stay real.  Yes Marcus handled the date well and was able to calm Andi down, but that only proves that he will go further not necessarily the one.  I can't really see the Nikki parallel because I can negate that with the other adrenaline dates in other seasons that ended to nothing.  The edits showed the good parts of the date thus showing the connection and trust building between Andi and Marcus.  I guess my point is there are other dates, successful dates at that, we can't discount those in her logic of choosing "the one".

Yes other adrenaline dates went to Ed/Jillian, Jake/Vienna, Jason and Molly and slightly more famously Ali/Roberto. Andi specifically chose the date to quicken the relationship.
Why is this parallel ignored and every other parallel in the other threads treated like gospel truth  giggling ?

So we can continue this convo, if we are going to focus on statistics that would be 5 out of 28 couples, right? Can we say all or most adrenaline dates got the contestant to the F4 position? What is the statistics on that, I believe more than the successful couples with adrenaline dates. Perhaps that is a clue (if the lead does chose who goes on what date) because it can indicate that a lead is into the contestant?

My point is it's not the adrenaline date that pre-determines a successful couple or a proposal. Does it jumpstart a relationship, yes in some cases but other types of dates have as well, so it's everything else in addition to the person. And at this time, I have not become a fan of any of the spoiled F4 so no, I have not treated any speculation as gospel "yet" either and I have negated others views to continue the conversations. I believe it is too early at this point to make those parallels on edits and take them as clues. I am reserving that all F4 have a potential to be F1 and all dates lead to either having that HTD or not.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:16 pm

No one says that Marcus went far because of the adrenaline date.

But the adrenaline date has in the past been touted as one that has brought a connection between the couple. And Andi pointed it out specifically. Its her opinion that counts more here not the statistics here.

Of course she could be lying through her teeth in which case why believe her on anything she says about the other contestants also ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:28 pm

RS tweeted out that Marcus is on BIP along with Dylan and Marquel.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

^^ Yes. I saw that too.... So he is correcting himself on Marcus. Who knows..... As of the 1st of June he was supposed to be part of the cast, that's all I know.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:35 pm

^^Maybe Marcus had a change of heart based on RS blog re: his chances as the next bachelor #justSayin #beingSarcastic

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Oh Boy !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:37 pm

My point is that I see less that supports Josh, Nick and Chris as being F1 then I do Marcus. From the very beginning, Josh has been getting the physical/next bachelor edit, imo. He was "wowed" by Andi, but Andi was "wowed" by Marcus. To me, Josh sounded like a salesman pitching a sale when greeting Andi. On the other hand it was Andi that pursued the conversation with Marcus. Now, as far as Nick is concerned. I just don't see him really giving into process. Plus I noticed, in tonight's preview, that Andi did NOT go in for the kiss after Nick read his poem. She basically has to ask if he's going to kiss her. I really don't think Nick will trust the process. Is there a Bachelorette Award for the lead on her acting ability? Andi's kept a smile plastered on her face during her time with Chris, but her body language was saying something totally different from her smile. There was very little interaction between the two; but, Chris kept "gushing" about how Andi was the best woman in the world, LOL.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:37 pm

I'd rather him (RS) be way off on BIP and dead on for Andi's F1.  Praying 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Thread #2

+68
mimzy4u
stuckinsc
Luvstruck
Eagle Eye
MiniDiva