SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 am

IrishGal wrote: Snipped... Hope we can agree to disagree?   Smiley 

Of course! That is the beauty of various opinions, and to see how everyone see's things differently. yes

Iam4UGA wrote:
ITA IG!

If you can't stand the "ya'll" and the "stop" you are going to be in for a long season.  Sorry.  But apparently it is what she says often.  Ya'll is very common in Georgia and a lot of the South.  I  guarantee she says it without even realizing it, second nature, so to speak.  I am sure I say it a lot too, and I don't even realize it.

As a PP pointed out, other areas of the country have the colloquialisms that they use and don't realize it.  My former MIL is from the Pittsburgh area and she says "Yinz" all the time, which is similar to "Ya'll", meaning a group of people.

Hang in there and don't shoot the TV!

laugh out loud That would make a cute smilie!

I didn't know that about Pittsburgh! (Love Sidney Crosby!) Canadians get made fun of all the time for say eh? I'm sure I don't realize how many times a day I say it either. I think I can get past it now, thanks to everyone's comments, and not pay attention to it anymore! I don't know why, every single season, I catch something the lead does, and that's all I see all season long!

BTW - speaking of smilies, are there any smilies anyone has thought they would like that might pertain to this season? or anything else?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Fri May 30, 2014 11:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Of course! That is the beauty of various opinions, and to see how everyone see's things differently. yes

Iam4UGA wrote:
ITA IG!

If you can't stand the "ya'll" and the "stop" you are going to be in for a long season.  Sorry.  But apparently it is what she says often.  Ya'll is very common in Georgia and a lot of the South.  I  guarantee she says it without even realizing it, second nature, so to speak.  I am sure I say it a lot too, and I don't even realize it.

As a PP pointed out, other areas of the country have the colloquialisms that they use and don't realize it.  My former MIL is from the Pittsburgh area and she says "Yinz" all the time, which is similar to "Ya'll", meaning a group of people.

I didn't know that about Pittsburgh! (Love Sidney Crosby!) Canadians get made fun of all the time for say eh? I'm sure I don't realize how many times a day I say it either. I think I can get past it now, thanks to everyone's comments, and not pay attention to it anymore! I don't know why, every single season, I catch something the lead does, and that's all I see all season long!

BTW - speaking of smilies, are there any smilies anyone has thought they would like that might pertain to this season? or anything else?

ITA! I actually like Emily, but the teeth thing drove me nuts! Also Courtney, and Ashley with biting her lips.

I do the same thing with news anchors. or radio personalities. I always love Tom Brokaw, but he had kind of a lisp or impediment when saying words with "L" in them. There is a sports talk radio guy here who has the same problem - drives me nuts!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 12:11 pm

GA :WAVEY:.. I would love a bunch , if not tons, baseball smileys (been waiting Since my Prince (Chris) season.giggling.. Had to bring over from outside the board that time )

Plus basketball smileys for Brian Smiley

And perhaps football smileys for Murray clan fans?

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri May 30, 2014 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Iam4UGA wrote:
ITA IG!

Just want to put my $0.02 in the convo - JP used it's OK in both contexts, I think - towards the end when I believe he started getting tired "it's OK" became patronizing. Andi's "stop" so far is used in lieu of "get out" or "quit it" Give it some time and the word might replace, "shut up." So yep I am agreeing to disagree - all in context and how it's said.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

I think I even heard Josh use the stop while he was talking to Andi.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 30, 2014 1:55 pm

I would love to see a smiley with a gun pointed my head!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would love to see a smiley with a gun pointed my head!

spitcoffee Thank you for the laugh of the day.

I would like a smiley like that too GA. 👅
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:05 pm

How about a smiley with a pokerface after the sneak preview this morning and Andi getting so mad about someone calling her that.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Oh my gosh, thanks for the laughs! spitcoffee Great responses!

I can't repalce STOP with Shuuut Uppp! That was an Emily thing! laugh out loud j/k

Or Jilly, I love her, but she always licked her lips.  I like Ashley, but she was always touching her hair.

Let me work on the smilies, I'll see what I can find!  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think I even heard Josh use the stop while he was talking to Andi.

He did? Just another clue.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 pm

atem wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I think I even heard Josh use the stop while he was talking to Andi.

He did?  Just another clue.

Well, it could be, or could just be he is from the South like she is and maybe it is just something said in this general area.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri May 30, 2014 5:34 pm

giggling Yep, Ashley's per-fact made me nuts.  Wasn't a fan of Molly always saying "I'm down" either.

With all the airtime Andi had on JPG's season, I don't recall ever hearing her say y'all.  Not once.  Perhaps it was gently suggested to her that she balance her bada** ADA persona with a softer, southern belle side.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

+24
MiniDiva
2observe
deeliciouz
momoftrips
SueSt
Litta123
emad0722
ThankMeLater
JBF
black_tears
FLChica