SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by black_tears Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

FLChica wrote:giggling Yep, Ashley's per-fact made me nuts.  Wasn't a fan of Molly always saying "I'm down" either.

With all the airtime Andi had on JPG's season, I don't recall ever hearing her say y'all.  Not once.  Perhaps it was gently suggested to her that she balance her bada** ADA persona with a softer, southern belle side.

Staappph. Andi the southern belle?  rotfl 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Within two epi's, Josh use's the word Stop imitating Andi, and that's a clue?

TY FLChica, I said that in another post. Andi did not say y'all once on JPG's season, and that's why I said "she's laying on the accent" which is coming off as forced. If they told her to be a southern belle, they made a huge mistake. It's backfiring on her.

ETA: laugh out loud black tears, I just saw your post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Let's hope she doesn't say bat for back. My niece is from Gainesville, Ga. and she will say bat thare and I say you mean back there.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would love to see a smiley with a gun pointed my head!

:shootme: 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 am

Astro forecast for Andi's F4 just 4 FUN. thanks to JBF! Smiley. Enjoy y'all! giggling

JBF wrote:
Here's Andi...

Andi Dorfman 4-3-87 (Atlanta, GA)
“Guesstimate” birth time 1:30 AM

Sun-12°59'--Aries
Ascendant-6°52'--Capricorn
Moon-9°21'--Gemini
Mercury-16°22'--Pisces
Venus-6°41'--Pisces
Mars-28°22'--Taurus
Jupiter-7°35'--Aries
Saturn-21°09'-Я-Sagittarius
Uranus-26°44'-Я-Sagittarius
Neptune-7°59'--Capricorn
Pluto-9°17'-Я-Scorpio
Chiron-16°51'--Gemini
Ceres-3°31'--Capricorn
Pallas-0°47'-Я-Sagittarius
Juno-16°12'--Aquarius
Vesta-12°35'--Taurus
Node-11°30'-Я-Aries
Lilith-20°22'-Я-Cancer
Fortune-10°30'--Scorpio
MC-26°04'--Libra

Here's Nick Viall 09-29-80

Sun 6-7 Libra
Moon in Gemini
Mercury 29 Libra
Venus 24 Leo
Mars 21 Scorpio
Jupiter 24 Virgo
Saturn 1 Libra
Uranus 23 Scorpio
Neptune 20 Sagittarius
Pluto 21 Libra
North Node 19 Leo.

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php

33% success rate: A relationship between hell and heaven: This may prove a real challenge for both of you, and you may have to struggle to make it last. With determination and courage, you can turn your relationship into a very significant source of evolution and joy, in which case you will remain together for many long years. You are both of a very different nature and therefore, adjusting to each other is necessary. You must look before you leap, lest you unwillingly hurt your partner’s sensitivity. If you think in terms of "mobility", "flexibility", and “mutual understanding", in most cases, you can meet the challenge of your wonderful love story.

The other three...

Marcus Grodd 7-2-88 (Dallas, TX)

Sun sign 13° Cancer
Moon in Aries (same as her Sun sign)
Mercury 22° Gemini (close to her Moon sign)
Venus 13° Gemini
Mars 26° Pisces
Jupiter 27° Taurus
Saturn 28° Sagittarius
Uranus 28° Sagittarius
Neptune 8° Capricorn
Pluto 9° Scorpio
N. Node 16° Pisces

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

61%: Your relationship is smooth, and everything is possible. You simply need to adjust to each other and you can easily do so. It only takes a minimum of warmth and mutual understanding for your couple to function steadily in spite of some rare disagreements. You must turn your marvellous relationship into a success love story because you have all the necessary keys and assets to this end. So, go for it!

Josh Murray 8-12-84

Sun 20 Leo
Moon in late Aquarius or Pisces
Mercury 13 Virgo
Venus 6 Virgo
Mars 27 Scorpio.
Jupiter 3R Capricorn
Saturn 10R Scorpio
Uranus 9R Sagittarius
Neptune 28 Sagittarius
Pluto 29 Libra
North Node 3 Gemini

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_love_compatibility.php?i=1

55%: Your relationship is a challenge both of you can take up successfully on the condition that you demonstrate willpower, which you certainly will. Periods of calm are followed by more turbulent ones. All you need to do is to put a bit of effort into your relationship in order to adjust to each other, and meet your divergent needs. You can make a wonderful and lasting couple if you are really willing to! The challenge for you is realistic with the condition of having the will and, you'll sure have it. The periods of calm will leave room to more agitated periods, but it is just a matter for you two to accept sometimes to bring a little energy to the relation in order to adapt to each other because you don't have identical needs. You can form a very beautiful and lasting couple if you really want it!

Chris Soules… all we know is November 1981. Those ratings that are over 60% have the different signs listed.

11-01-81 – 56%
11-02-81 – 65%
(This gives him a Sun in 9-Scorpio, moon in Capricorn, Mercury 20-Libra, Venus 20-Sagittarius, Mars 6-Virgo, Jupiter 24-Libra, Saturn 16-Libra, Uranus 29-Scorpio, Neptune 23-Sagittarius, Pluto 24-Libra; N. Node 26-Cancer)
11-03-81 – 51%
11-04-81 – 49%
11-05-81 – 50%
11-06-81 – 44%
11-07-81 – 54%
11-08-81 – 41%
11-09-81 – 68%
(sun 16-Scorpio, moon Aries, Mercury 29-Libra, Venus 3-Capricorn, Mars 10-Virgo, Jupiter 26-Libra, Saturn 16-Libra, Uranus 29-Scorpio, Neptune 23-Sagittarius, Pluto 25-Libra, N. Node 25-Cancer)
11-10-81 – 42%
11-11-81 – 50%
11-12-81 – 54%
11-13-81 – 65%
(sun 20-Scorpio, moon Gemini, Mercury 5-Scorpio, Venus 7-Capricorn, Mars 13-Virgo, Jupiter 27-Libra, Saturn 17-Libra, Uranus/Neptune/Pluto same as above, N. Node 24-Cancer)
11-14-81 – 52%
11-15-81 – 56%
11-16-81 – 49%
11-17-81 – 60%
(sun 24-Scorpio, moon late Cancer or Leo, Mercury 11-Scorpio, Venus 11-Capricorn, Mars 15-Virgo,  rest similar to above)
11-18-81 – 43%
11-19-81 – 51%
11-20-81 – 42%
11-21-81 – 36%
11-22-81 – 43%
11-23-81 – 26%
11-24-81 – 35%
11-25-81 – 22%
11-26-81 – 11%
11-27-81 – 25%
11-28-81 – 25%
11-29-81 – 25%
11-30-81 – 15%

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am

... if anybody here can understand it all, LOL! May look like a lot of Greek to many.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Isabel123 Today at 3:42 pm

The Bachelorette's Favorite Word

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 pm

from Sharleen's blog ep.2. :http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/episode2

The evening portion of the date brings what has to be one of the most va-va-voom looks the Bachelorette has ever seen, and the boys react suitably:
Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 ?format=750w

I named this photo boobs.jpg. I'm not joking.

lolpanda rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Sharleen has the best blog hands down! She updated with ep 3 and she just gets funnier and funnier every blog

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 pm

i would assume this thread serve as a BL thread. so here we go :

from Sharleen ep.3. blog (yes ThankML, ITA Sharleen's blog is funny, but still respectful Smiley)

At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four. (His singing face was not a deterrent, apparently) I'm not only considering the group date rose; just look at the way she looks at him:

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 ?format=750w

She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

i found this topic interesting : The Way Pookie Looks at Her F4. i wish we have caps of her looks at Marcus and Nick...

i tend to think this season is gonna be the shortest one..IMO after ep.5. its gonna be 'Game Over Gentlemen!. :uptonogood . if not for the show, she would send everybody packing after her 1-1 date with Josh.  laugh out loud 

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i would assume this thread serve as a BL thread. so here we go :

from Sharleen ep.3. blog (yes ThankML, ITA Sharleen's blog is funny, but still respectful Smiley)

At the cocktail party, the major thing that stood out to me was that Josh is definitely going to be final four. (His singing face was not a deterrent, apparently) I'm not only considering the group date rose; just look at the way she looks at him:

She doesn't look at anyone the way she looks at Josh. Close seconds are Marcus and Nick.

i found this topic interesting : The Way Pookie Looks at Her F4. i wish we have caps of her looks at Marcus and Nick...

i tend to think this season is gonna be the shortest one..IMO after ep.5. its gonna be  'Game Over Gentlemen!. :uptonogood . if not for the show, she would send everybody packing after her 1-1 date with Josh.  laugh out loud 

This is the Nick version (couldn't get a great one but its a start Smiley) Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 3 ScreenShot2014-06-05at21135pm_zps8923dd34
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:20 am

yes...different angle..but still!...it such a fresh breath air for me to look at Pookie with warm stares and soft mimic like this....you know...after her deadly stare through Eric. ugh!..

thanks emad!..let the Marcus and Chris's team participate in this course : the Pookie's look of love  giggling seeing hearts 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

+24
MiniDiva
2observe
deeliciouz
momoftrips
SueSt
Litta123
emad0722
ThankMeLater
JBF
black_tears
FLChica