SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:09 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Kudos MOT!!!! That was great. :yes: giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 am

A little bit of Bachelor Break-up humor for all of us fans that have been there.   :winkie:

12 Heartbreaking Stages of a "Bachelor" Break-up
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 am

funnythread funnythread

This is priceless!!! laugh out loud Thanks MD!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:59 am

That's pretty much spot on. I did the Instagram run through of happier times. Thanks for posting.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:08 am

^^^ LOL thats funny. At least there is Prince Farming.

I hope I never get too upset about a bachelor breakup to the point that I'm crying in real life. That's so embarrassing and I should be ashamed if that were ever me. Those tears are never meant to be wasted on the bachelor, unless they are tears from laughing so much. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm

california90 wrote:^^^ LOL thats funny. At least there is Prince Farming.

I hope I never get too upset about a bachelor breakup to the point that I'm crying in real life. That's so embarrassing and I should be ashamed if that were ever me. Those tears are never meant to be wasted on the bachelor, unless they are tears from laughing so much. laugh out loud

This is very true! It's so easy to get so wrapped up in a couple, but the "reality" of it is they aren't not immune to break ups and you have to be prepared for that.

I got a good laugh out of this because it is true in so many way. At least we can laugh about it. :yes:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

My personal feelings about what we have learned this week about Andi:

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:27 pm

laugh out loud Good one stuck! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Priceless.

Josh's Scarf @ScarfOfJosh  ·  Jan 8
Foreshadowing? MT @farmerfauxhawk: When @AndiDorfman remembers she's on national television... #TheBachelor  https://vine.co/v/OdEAABP3IHp

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/6FD20DDE3C1164089318261104640_2441b2d9098.5.1.7801095123251567815.mp4?versionId=xGbWzPefr5uwFQSSs.1k1bj38.Mb43zR

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Indeed. That says it all. Both look sad. No wonder their acting that night was so incredibly bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Indeed. That says it all. Both look sad. No wonder their acting that night was so incredibly bad.

Could it have been more obvious that Andi quickly broke out the smile as soon as she saw the camera. They really did capture it for like a 3 second video
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Indeed. That says it all. Both look sad. No wonder their acting that night was so incredibly bad.

Could it have been more obvious that Andi quickly broke out the smile as soon as she saw the camera. They really did capture it for like a 3 second video

And Josh at least has a smile on his face the whole time. Of course we did call her RBF for a reason.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

+24
MiniDiva
2observe
deeliciouz
momoftrips
SueSt
Litta123
emad0722
ThankMeLater
JBF
black_tears
FLChica