SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Josh smile was like "a few more days, a few more days" Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:08 am

*sigh* Posting here since my thoughts are probably best suited for this thread. I was never a fan of Andi, not on JPablo or her own season. Drove me up the wall. Whenever I would see her I would think (as the younger generation likes to say) "I can't even."

I distinctly recall when she was called out by Eric (very, very sad what happened to him) on her season, and rightly so. He saw what I saw... right through the whole Andi charade.

Some people come across as inauthentic and others come across as inauthentic and mean. Unfortunately, I always felt that Andi was the latter. Even her own face knew there was something wrong with herself and the way she would act/talk with the constant pulling the lips down in disdain. It's like her own body was betraying her 'real' self. I hope she finds happiness, love, and all that jazz, but glad that Josh is moving on. I said it in another thread, but I feel he is better suited with someone like this season's Becca.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:00 am

I was gonna post in the fan thread as a joke, but maybe this is where this belongs..

PLOT TWIST, andi and josh "broke" up as a publicity stunt. it backfired (sorta) and they'll be "back together" and the fans can rejoice.

Anyways, AllAboutLove, I agree- I can see Josh suited better with perhaps Becca. She's gorgeous btw and seems so fun (and not mean like Andi or Kelly)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

Thanks to the break up, i feel the need to went through Jodi's SM  giggling  and found this :

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  Nov 1
May the odds be ever in your favor!  #Katniss #Gale #HungerGames #HappyHalloween @AndiDorfman

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 B1UDKGTIUAAlPQj

Too bad, they impersonate Katniss and Gale, not Katniss and Peeta..maybe thats why they didnt end up together?.... Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 2498057887

IMO This 'Katniss' actually needs a calm, yes-maam 'Peeta' , and this 'Gale' needs a sweeter, more down-to-earth  'Katniss'.

#ReadtheBookFirst!   #BeCarefulwiththeCostume  Hugesmile   #MockingJay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks to the break up, i feel the need to went through Jodi's SM  giggling  and found this :

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  Nov 1
May the odds be ever in your favor!  #Katniss #Gale #HungerGames #HappyHalloween @AndiDorfman

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 B1UDKGTIUAAlPQj

Too bad, they impersonate Katniss and Gale, not Katniss and Peeta..maybe thats why they didnt end up together?.... Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 2498057887

IMO This 'Katniss' actually needs a calm, yes-maam 'Peeta' , and this 'Gale' needs a sweeter, more down-to-earth  'Katniss'.

#ReadtheBookFirst!   #BeCarefulwiththeCostume  Hugesmile   #MockingJay

Mura, you rock!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fun - Snark- Cartoons - Thread - *Spoilers* Discussion

+24
MiniDiva
2observe
deeliciouz
momoftrips
SueSt
Litta123
emad0722
ThankMeLater
JBF
black_tears
FLChica