SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by shoepie Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

I think JP's response, "am I ready to do that now? no" was a question about starting a family.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:41 pm

I find it!!!!!!!!!!!!

give me a min to do the screen cap!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 CHAPS-ASS

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 CHAPS-ASS-2

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

What do you think Ben wanted to say by

YEAH I CAN TEL YOU'RE M--- YOU--THINGS ARE--

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Titou wrote:I find it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Titou...and Sydney for pinpointing it. I looked for hours the other day. Back to watch it.
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:I find it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Titou...and Sydney for pinpointing it. I looked for hours the other day. Back to watch it.

you are very welcome. it is fun to do Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Every segment has plenty of editing, including this one... which resembles an episode of Bewitched with Ben's apple appearing out of nowhere.

Bottom line, Ben's feelings for Ashley were not very strong at this point, but JP's were. All of this changes later when he gets more time with her... or so we think... and Ben for F1 fans hope. This was before the orphanage date, afterall.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

There is a companion PI to this one featuring Ben with his hair-cut, post hometown. Was this screencapped yet? Had trouble finding it. Located in Chaing Muy first 1 on 1 date (episode #5) as they visit the temple. Since I've only found one for JP and Ben each and nobody else, I'm guessing this is after Constantine and Ryan left. Pre-Fifi RC? If there is one.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 2011-011

Last edited by JBF on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 pm

ok i wanted to find when did he broke up with his ex but could not really find it

please give me your comments on this:

also I found very very interesting that he said IT.... Check in BLUE

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 Firstdate

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion - Page 5 Firstdate2

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Titou wrote:ok i wanted to find when did he broke up with his ex but could not really find it

"It" seems to be referring to "a feeling"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

San wrote:
Titou wrote:ok i wanted to find when did he broke up with his ex but could not really find it

"It" seems to be referring to "a feeling"

IT for me = LOVE

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Like Clara Bow was the "It Girl"... we now have a substitute for the L word... haha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose