Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I can make screencaps so will be happy to help

can you pinpoint which episode and when?

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

Titou, thank you. :sending flowers

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

LOL it is fun to chase jp around

just try to discribe the moment Smiley

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Titou wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

I sure do not mind to re watch all the episode but that would be quicker for you

hehehe

I hope I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase but I think it was episode 2 if that's any help? Epi 1 and 2 are the only ones I didn't record and I can find it on any of the others.

It was the Thailand episode, wasn't it? Episode 4

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Titou wrote:

hehehe

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:

Why not ask the Fashionista? Is that who it is? It seems she has the bead on everything else! Maybe she can help you run it down.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:24 pm

When you thank her, whoud you ask her where she keeps that lamp and where she got it from? giggling

Jelle, remember I told you that I thought the lamp came from the 70% off bin at Pier 1. giggling

I do remember that ..... and I looked no idea I am thinking 1950 vintage thrift store? Really .... rofl if I could find it I would buy it (depending on $$ giggling ) I am sure it would fit nicely with the other weird stuff I have :giggle:

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

hehehe

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

JBF/anyone...do you have a screen cap of JP from one of the early episodes when he says " It chaps my ass"? I would love to pin that comment down to an episode.

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

I thought of you when she said that! Ilene is a very considerate lady.

I probably should thank her personally... she is such a sweetie! Ha ha! And she bakes lasagna to boot.

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm

BachetteFan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

I probably should thank her personally... she is such a sweetie! Ha ha! And she bakes lasagna to boot.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

@JBF wrote:I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

I made a joke about this on another thread. The editors knew I was stewing over that STUPID crab lamp simply because JP looked sunburn and I was thinking Fiji. Yet, Ilene made sure she told me "personally" (ha ha!) that JP LOOKED sunburn on screen!

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum