SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by philphan Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Part of the problem is having a natural conversation in spite of being fed lines and or reading cue cards or following what production wants you to do. Add to this multiple retakes and then editing.  Emily had particular difficulty in this aspect during her seasons. (from what I understand) I heard crew later mock her regarding her limited "education" and "reading" skills.
So basically, who the heck knows what is what.

I was never a big Emily fan, but poor dear...

I guess we can never know for sure, but I think when there's a true F1, I've always found them to speak a lot more confidently about their feelings. One example is JP - he was very articulate and when he spoke with Ashley, there was no question he felt what he said. I get a similar feeling from Josh, though he expresses himself differently, (I admittedly needed time to get used to this), Josh speaks very confidently to Andi about his feelings - there really is no question, no hesitation, IMO, that he thinks him and Andi are right for each other and that they "just work". That is a fundamental difference that I see between these last 2 guys.

Josh and Nick have VERY different communication styles...doesn't make one more or less genuine.....or a determining factor for who is a "true F1."

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:36 am

Ash2214 wrote:I certainly don't think Nick is fake or that his feelings aren't genuine. I just happen to think that his way of saying "I love you" to Andi didn't come off as super genuine. I obviously think he meant what he was saying to her, but just the way he went about it. It's just my preference, but I would prefer for a guy to not seem like he memorized some lines to tell me. It just gave me the Jef Holm e-card vibe thing. Now we see he used the same lines in talking to Hy. Not my cup of tea. I do think he was genuine in his feelings though.  

Totally get what you're saying Ash yes 

I think he was genuine too. He drank and liked the kool-aid but IMO, I still haven't seen 100% confidence that this was "it" for him.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 am

Alanna wrote:Josh will be probably do a lot better getting grilled and confidently tell him he's in love with her, wants to marry and take care of her and won't tiptoe around asking for permission. Hy will probably be skeptical like with Nick, but I'm guessing Josh's confident demeanor will win him over and he'll give his blessing.

I think you're right and that Josh will do better in exuding confidence and poise than Nick did (which IMHO didn't go very well) and that's probably why we have only seen Nick's meeting and not Josh's. But I also think that Hy will give both guys his blessing in some way because that's the script; it would be way too obvious too early for him to give it to one guy and not the other.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 am

Personally, I don't think Nick or Josh have the best communication skills. I can see where some would think that both of them sound like salesmen, but in different ways. It seems like Nick is always over thinking and trying to articulate his thoughts and it can come off as insincere. With Josh, he just rambles an it appears he is just trying so hard to throw out all the right things, and that can also come out sounding like BS. With that said, I dot think either of them are being insincere, but I can see where people would assume they are.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Personally, I don't think Nick or Josh have the best communication skills. I can see where some would think that both of them sound like salesmen, but in different ways. It seems like Nick is always over thinking and trying to articulate his thoughts and it can come off as insincere. With Josh, he just rambles an it appears he is just trying so hard to throw out all the right things, and that can also come out sounding like BS. With that said, I dot think either of them are being insincere, but I can see where people would assume they are.

Well said. This is exactly how I feel about both of them. With Nick I sense a bit of shyness around Andi, which comes off as being insincere, because he stumbles with his words and looks away. Shy people look away, they don't have eye contact. With Josh, IMO it's more of a typical salesman, rambling on too fast, but the issue for me with Josh is he started this from epi one. He likes her, his Mom likes her, everyone likes her, and he just knew she was the one. Which always made me feel as if he's in love with the idea of being the F1 on The Bachelorette.

I definitely don't think either one are insincere, they both are very real with their feelings. If she chooses either one of them, IMO they will want to make the relationship work post show. It's her I'm not sure about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Personally, I don't think Nick or Josh have the best communication skills. I can see where some would think that both of them sound like salesmen, but in different ways. It seems like Nick is always over thinking and trying to articulate his thoughts and it can come off as insincere. With Josh, he just rambles an it appears he is just trying so hard to throw out all the right things, and that can also come out sounding like BS. With that said, I dot think either of them are being insincere, but I can see where people would assume they are.

Well said. This is exactly how I feel about both of them. With Nick I sense a bit of shyness around Andi, which comes off as being insincere, because he stumbles with his words and looks away. Shy people look away, they don't have eye contact. With Josh, IMO it's more of a typical salesman, rambling on too fast, but the issue for me with Josh is he started this from epi one. He likes her, his Mom likes her, everyone likes her, and he just knew she was the one. Which always made me feel as if he's in love with the idea of being the F1 on The Bachelorette.

I definitely don't think either one are insincere, they both are very real with their feelings. If she chooses either one of them, IMO they will want to make the relationship work post show. It's her I'm not sure about.

This is a great post!  clapping! 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh will be probably do a lot better getting grilled and confidently tell him he's in love with her, wants to marry and take care of her and won't tiptoe around asking for permission. Hy will probably be skeptical like with Nick, but I'm guessing Josh's confident demeanor will win him over and he'll give his blessing.

I think you're right and that Josh will do better in exuding confidence and poise than Nick did (which IMHO didn't go very well) and that's probably why we have only seen Nick's meeting and not Josh's. But I also think that Hy will give both guys his blessing in some way because that's the script; it would be way too obvious too early for him to give it to one guy and not the other.

It was only a tidbit and could have been edited to death, but didn't we have Hy not looking too impressed with Josh in the preview shown at the end of the FDs?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

It was only a tidbit and could have been edited to death, but didn't we have Hy not looking too impressed with Josh in the preview shown at the end of the FDs?

I feel like that's his face all. of. the. time. He has the same face for both previews.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:30 pm

At the beginning of this season there was talk on this board that Hy attended the first night and he was the one who influenced Andi to pick Nick for the first impression rose after talking with some of the guys.  Anyone else remember seeing this???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:31 pm

I just watched Nick's again and I don't think it came off that bad. It looked like he was nervous and who wouldn't be but it sounded sincere to me.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Luvstruck wrote:At the beginning of this season there was talk on this board that Hy attended the first night and he was the one who influenced Andi to pick Nick for the first impression rose after talking with some of the guys.  Anyone else remember seeing this???
I don't remember this but I do remember someone writing or posting that Andi asked him, "Did you see? Josh Murray is here." I might be making it up but I totally remember seeing this somewhere laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:At the beginning of this season there was talk on this board that Hy attended the first night and he was the one who influenced Andi to pick Nick for the first impression rose after talking with some of the guys.  Anyone else remember seeing this???
I don't remember this but I do remember someone writing or posting that Andi asked him, "Did you see? Josh Murray is here." I might be making it up but I totally remember seeing this somewhere laugh out loud.

I also read where Hy told Andi there seemed to be about 5 Josh's he talked to.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips