SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 am

^^^my guess is nick is an introvert (yes, introverts can work in sales!) so he may not always come off as socially adept as an extrovert would, especially when he's nervous. sometimes he seems to fumble his words and other times act overly confident. i think being on this show as an introvert would be challenging because there is so much constant interaction. i'd go a little nuts myself.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 am

^ I completely understand that. I like Nick when he's nervous because it comes off as sweet and endearing. I like a confident guy, but arrogance, not so much. Nick has really bordered that line for me. I do like Nick. Seems like a good guy and someone is enjoy hanging out with in real life. I just thought his "I love you" came off fake and now we see he used the same lines with Hy.. Ehhhh haha.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 am

Photos of Elite 1bedroom suite .........   Smiley thumbsup 

http://www.oyster.com/dominican-republic/hotels/casa-de-campo/photos/elite-bedroom-suite--v1885947-57/

I can't bring them over.....sad

Actually according to other pics I have found .. Josh may be in a 2 bedroom elite suite and Nick in a one bedroom
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 am

If Nick is an introvert, and those are the real reason she felt for Andi, I completely understand why it sounds like scripted. I personally got a very good vibe from Nick, I think he's shy and not comfortable with all the camera. But if he is in fact a guy like some of u think he is, then I'll be devastated  Suspect hmmm 

And nothing of Nick reminds me of 1f... I never feel 1f is genuine, but I think Nick is.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 am

OT - FYI- This is not directed at any one person, rather that I've seen the comments several times across the forum. There's no reason for a registered member to be afraid to post their opinions. If they feel they shouldn't, then I'd appreciate not mentioning, that they are afraid. Smiley

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am

I love that everyone on this board has different opinions. I find Nick genuine and that he explains why he loves her as sincere. He doesn't just love her, he has actually thought it out and knows some of the reasons why. That would touch me, so I guess it is personal preference.

I think Josh is great, but to me his I think you are the one for me as soon as he left the limo is more questionable. If you only love the girl you saw on your tv, did you ever really get to know who she is?

I think they are both sincere, but just wanted to post how two people can see things completely different based off their own experiences, biases and preferences.

I don't like Hy and kind of want to tell him and Andi to get over themselves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I completely understand that. I like Nick when he's nervous because it comes off as sweet and endearing. I like a confident guy, but arrogance, not so much. Nick has really bordered that line for me. I do like Nick. Seems like a good guy and someone is enjoy hanging out with in real life. I just thought his "I love you" came off fake and now we see he used the same lines with Hy.. Ehhhh haha.

I don't get a fake vibe from Nick but I do get the "not really 100% sure what I'm doing here" vibe. I notice he looks down a lot - has an issue with eye contact, and he talks through his teeth many times. It not only came across in the conversation with Hy but also in his conversations with Andi during their FD.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 am

Part of the problem is having a natural conversation in spite of being fed lines and or reading cue cards or following what production wants you to do. Add to this multiple retakes and then editing.  Emily had particular difficulty in this aspect during her seasons. (from what I understand) I heard crew later mock her regarding her limited "education" and "reading" skills.
So basically, who the heck knows what is what.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:15 am

BachfanNY wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I completely understand that. I like Nick when he's nervous because it comes off as sweet and endearing. I like a confident guy, but arrogance, not so much. Nick has really bordered that line for me. I do like Nick. Seems like a good guy and someone is enjoy hanging out with in real life. I just thought his "I love you" came off fake and now we see he used the same lines with Hy.. Ehhhh haha.

I don't get a fake vibe from Nick but I do get the "not really 100% sure what I'm doing here" vibe. I notice he looks down a lot - has an issue with eye contact, and he talks through his teeth many times. It not only came across in the conversation with Hy but also in his conversations with Andi during their FD.

I am a huge person for eye contact, so I did notice this too. I also know that with my dominant extrovert personality, it is hard for some of the introverts I know to always look me in the eye.

One guy told me that I made him nervous and that when he was nervous looking me in the eyes was like looking at the sun. He needed to look away to have the guts to say things to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am

BachfanNY wrote:

That's what I get too. I don't think he's insincere but he's super scared and overwhelmed. Add to that Hy being really intimidating at some guy near his baby and it's a stressful situation. Hy seems to respect assertive, serious guys like himself, and it shows in Andi's preferences in men too imo. Josh will be probably do a lot better getting grilled and confidently tell him he's in love with her, wants to marry and take care of her and won't tiptoe around asking for permission. Hy will probably be skeptical like with Nick, but I'm guessing Josh's confident demeanor will win him over and he'll give his blessing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 am

I certainly don't think Nick is fake or that his feelings aren't genuine. I just happen to think that his way of saying "I love you" to Andi didn't come off as super genuine. I obviously think he meant what he was saying to her, but just the way he went about it. It's just my preference, but I would prefer for a guy to not seem like he memorized some lines to tell me. It just gave me the Jef Holm e-card vibe thing. Now we see he used the same lines in talking to Hy. Not my cup of tea. I do think he was genuine in his feelings though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:Part of the problem is having a natural conversation in spite of being fed lines and or reading cue cards or following what production wants you to do. Add to this multiple retakes and then editing.  Emily had particular difficulty in this aspect during her seasons. (from what I understand) I heard crew later mock her regarding her limited "education" and "reading" skills.
So basically, who the heck knows what is what.

I was never a big Emily fan, but poor dear...

I guess we can never know for sure, but I think when there's a true F1, I've always found them to speak a lot more confidently about their feelings. One example is JP - he was very articulate and when he spoke with Ashley, there was no question he felt what he said. I get a similar feeling from Josh, though he expresses himself differently, (I admittedly needed time to get used to this), Josh speaks very confidently to Andi about his feelings - there really is no question, no hesitation, IMO, that he thinks him and Andi are right for each other and that they "just work". That is a fundamental difference that I see between these last 2 guys.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips