SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:So .. In essence .. Him showing up the weekend of MTA filming .. A last shot at trying to see her .. But ended up only able to get a note to her... Seems very logical.

No, I respectfully disagree. By this time he has seen with his own eyes the connection she had with Josh. Doubt he would be fooled by the ramblings of TPTB at this time. At least I hope so. During the show or right after I get it, but not right before the taping of MTA. No way. IMO ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:45 pm

gabriele wrote:GA, i just say someone mentioned it's on p.5 in one of the media threads. hope that helps.

TY yes that's exactly where it is! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:So .. In essence .. Him showing up the weekend of MTA filming .. A last shot at trying to see her .. But ended up only able to get a note to her... Seems very logical.

No, I respectfully disagree.  By this time he has seen with his own eyes the connection she had with Josh.  Doubt he would be fooled by the ramblings of TPTB at this time.  At least I hope so.  During the show or right after I get it, but not right before the taping of MTA.  No way.  IMO ;)

Then I guess it could go either do way...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:

No, I respectfully disagree.  By this time he has seen with his own eyes the connection she had with Josh.  Doubt he would be fooled by the ramblings of TPTB at this time.  At least I hope so.  During the show or right after I get it, but not right before the taping of MTA.  No way.  IMO ;)

I actually want to respectfully disagree with you.

I am not a fan of either of the possible final couples, but am a fan of both of the final two men. I began this season thinking that Josh and Andi would be perfect for each other, but her behavior around Josh killed it for me. I wanted better for him.

I have seen her softer and nicer with Nick than with Josh. She was soft on the FD with Josh, but even then she had her little, you want me even if I am a brat or a diva. And yes Josh does, so if he is indeed F1, good for him, he knows what he is getting into.

With Nick I have seen Andi work to get to know the real Nick and open him up to the process. I prefer to give Andi the benefit of the doubt that she put that effort into Nick because she cared for him, not just to get the most ILYs possible.

There are two very interesting while different relationships being shown on the show right now. If fans of either couple can take of their rose colored fan glasses they can see both, I know I have, even Alana has said that she sees it too. Though, she unlike me loves that Josh accepts Andi for her diva quirks and I don't.

I appreciate those who take the time to try to see both relationships, because they were both there. I actually think the fact that she had such great relationships with both the final two makes her choice of the F1 that much stronger. He wasn't a default or better than nothing. In fact, he was so great, that it made her able to turn her back on another strong relationship to chose him. I huge compliment in my opinion.

That is why I hope that the F2 doesn't come back and ask for a second chance. I think Andi has made her choice and will not change her mind. I actually will be sad for her if she has to let down the F2 twice. I am sure it wasn't easy the first time and I can actually understand if she is frustrated and gets annoyed having to do it a second time.

I will say, it is hard as a Nick fan, because the majority of posts seem to state as fact that Josh was F1 and he and Andi are a great and happy couple. While I agree the majority of spoilers do in fact support this, until we watch the finale on July 28th, this is still supposition. It is not fact. If it becomes fact on July 28th, I will be happy for all that got the ending they wanted and hope the best for the happy couple, but it would be great to not have to have it stated as fact until it does become fact.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Stuckinsc,..... I also hope Nick does not come back and ask for a second chance. TPTB will try and make this happen because of course they want drama.  no no 

I like Nick too and know he is/will be just fine. If andi and Josh are still together, which imho they are, then I wish them the best.

I like what you said about it being a huge compliment to Josh that he was the one she chose. Nice choice of words!  yes  Andi is a diva that much is clear and I believe Josh is up for the task. Hope so at least!

Excited for the 28th also, just hope there is not too much drama! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am

This is one of those seasons where the sequence of the filming of the F3 dates/overnights is critical to "what happened" in the relationships. Dates are the filming dates.

April 28 -- Nick (he's still a serious contender, Andi still has her doubts -- as stated in the ITM filmed prior to the Santo Domingo date with Josh and as she expresses very directly to him toward the end of their pre-suite dinner) -- that he will ever vocalize his feelings in the way she needs in time for him to trust and know that he will not let her down at or after FRC. Plus, it's clear as a bell, there's a real potential relationship there. She's into him, no doubt. Though her facial expressions throughout that weird "what about your break-up's" conversation on the beach were strained.

April 30-- Chris (sends him home. Every Bach'ette since Ali has managed to avoid the "yuck" factor of filming a TV show where the Lead seemingly "beds" three men in a 3-4 day period. Frank quit on Ali. Constantine quit on Ashley (they paid Ryan to come back to create fake suspense). On camera, Emily said "no overnights" to all 3, citing her Purity as a Single Mother, barf. Brooks quit on Des. All ways to prevent a female lead from three sexy hot tub nights being filmed in a row.)

BUT, then the Bach'ette has to somehow get to the FRC with the outcome still being in some suspense. i.e., will Ghost of Brooks or Brooks Himself spoil her Love Story with Chris (NO). Personally, I believe there is extreme pressure on the Bach'ette's to walk out of the overnight suite in the morning with two men, not one man, believing they could win the girl. And that must make for some mighty awkward moments when the cameras leave ... if the relationship doesn't become physical, what man would believe he had a real chance at winning?

SO, knowing all this, the filming sequence is laid out to motivate the Lead to keep her options open for the finale, have two guys meet her parents, etc.

Anyway, as I see it, finally, on May 2, she is with Josh again for the whole day/night, and in the passage of time between his HTD, having gotten a big green light from the family interactions and had days to reflect and talk to handlers, he is letting suddenly his feelings flow freely all day long, because she needs to hear it even if he hears nothing back for another week of filming, and she finally realizes (as she says in the ITM) deep down he loves her, for real, forever, unconditionally, as a husband and future father of her children. So their relationship moves to another level, and the Nick relationship (I am joining in the prediction) falls away prior to the actual FRC.

Finally, my view on the preview snippet of her LCD talk with Josh on sofa is that she said that she "spenT more time thinking about what could go wrong than what could go right") (past tense), not "I spenD" (present tense).
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:24 pm

jlccaz wrote:This is one of those seasons where the sequence of the filming of the F3 dates/overnights is critical to "what happened" in the relationships.  Dates are the filming dates.

April 28 --  Nick (he's still a serious contender, Andi still has her doubts -- as stated in the ITM filmed prior to the Santo Domingo date with Josh and as she expresses very directly to him toward the end of their pre-suite dinner) -- that he will ever vocalize his feelings in the way she needs in time for him to trust and know that he will not let her down at or after FRC.  Plus, it's clear as a bell, there's a real potential relationship there.  She's into him, no doubt.  Though her facial expressions throughout that weird "what about your break-up's" conversation on the beach were strained.

April 30-- Chris  (sends him home.  Every Bach'ette since Ali has managed to avoid the "yuck" factor of filming a TV show where the Lead  seemingly "beds" three men in a 3-4 day period.  Frank quit on Ali.  Constantine quit on Ashley (they paid Ryan to come back to create fake suspense).  On camera, Emily said "no overnights" to all 3, citing her Purity as a Single Mother, barf.  Brooks quit on Des.  All ways to prevent a female lead from three sexy hot tub nights being filmed in a row.)

BUT, then the Bach'ette has to somehow get to the FRC with the outcome still being in some suspense.  i.e., will Ghost of Brooks or Brooks Himself spoil her Love Story with Chris (NO).   Personally, I believe there is extreme pressure on the Bach'ette's to walk out of the overnight suite in the morning with two men, not one man, believing they could win the girl.  And that must make for some mighty awkward moments when the cameras leave ... if the relationship doesn't become physical, what man would believe he had a real chance at winning?  

SO, knowing all this, the filming sequence is laid out to motivate the Lead to keep her options open for the finale, have two guys meet her parents, etc.

Anyway, as I see it, finally, on May 2, she is with Josh again for the whole day/night, and in the passage of time between his HTD, having gotten a big green light from the family interactions and had days to reflect and talk to handlers, he is letting suddenly his feelings flow freely all day long, because she needs to hear it even if he hears nothing back for another week of filming, and she finally realizes (as she says in the ITM) deep down he loves her, for real, forever, unconditionally, as a husband and future father of her children.  So their relationship moves to another level, and the Nick relationship (I am joining in the prediction) falls away prior to the actual FRC.

Finally, my view on the preview snippet of her LCD talk with Josh on sofa is that she said that she "spenT more time thinking about what could go wrong than what could go right") (past tense), not "I spenD" (present tense).
 Good Post 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Do we have any idea what order the MTP and the LCD were taped in? or do we not yet have enought prviews to show this? Cause doesnt the chose 1 usually get the last date?

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:33 pm

jlccaz wrote:This is one of those seasons where the sequence of the filming of the F3 dates/overnights is critical to "what happened" in the relationships.  Dates are the filming dates.

April 28 --  Nick (he's still a serious contender, Andi still has her doubts -- as stated in the ITM filmed prior to the Santo Domingo date with Josh and as she expresses very directly to him toward the end of their pre-suite dinner) -- that he will ever vocalize his feelings in the way she needs in time for him to trust and know that he will not let her down at or after FRC.  Plus, it's clear as a bell, there's a real potential relationship there.  She's into him, no doubt.  Though her facial expressions throughout that weird "what about your break-up's" conversation on the beach were strained.

April 30-- Chris  (sends him home.  Every Bach'ette since Ali has managed to avoid the "yuck" factor of filming a TV show where the Lead  seemingly "beds" three men in a 3-4 day period.  Frank quit on Ali.  Constantine quit on Ashley (they paid Ryan to come back to create fake suspense).  On camera, Emily said "no overnights" to all 3, citing her Purity as a Single Mother, barf.  Brooks quit on Des.  All ways to prevent a female lead from three sexy hot tub nights being filmed in a row.)

BUT, then the Bach'ette has to somehow get to the FRC with the outcome still being in some suspense.  i.e., will Ghost of Brooks or Brooks Himself spoil her Love Story with Chris (NO).   Personally, I believe there is extreme pressure on the Bach'ette's to walk out of the overnight suite in the morning with two men, not one man, believing they could win the girl.  And that must make for some mighty awkward moments when the cameras leave ... if the relationship doesn't become physical, what man would believe he had a real chance at winning?  

Anyway, as I see it, finally, on May 2, she is with Josh again for the whole day/night, and in the passage of time between his HTD, having gotten a big green light from the family interactions and had days to reflect and talk to handlers, he is letting suddenly his feelings flow freely all day long, because she needs to hear it even if he hears nothing back for another week of filming, and she finally realizes (as she says in the ITM) deep down he loves her, for real, forever, unconditionally, as a husband and future father of her children.  So their relationship moves to another level, and the Nick relationship (I am joining in the prediction) falls away prior to the actual FRC.

I agree 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 am

Here is a good picture of the couch when Andi is crying, from page 11 of the screencap thread…..but which picture is Nick's LCD? And would she let him go on the LCD or the morning of? And if the morning of, would it matter if the couches matched, because the LCD isn't where he stays, correct?

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 P210

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:07 am

nutty1 wrote:Here is a good picture of the couch when Andi is crying, from page 11 of the screencap thread…..but which picture is Nick's LCD? And would she let him go on the LCD or the morning of? And if the morning of, would it matter if the couches matched, because the LCD isn't where he stays, correct?

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 P210

Yes, it matters because the evening portion of the LCD is always held in the house where the guy lives. We can se his couch on the LCD and it matches the one she is crying on. So my take on all of this is that she goes to Nick before the LRC to say goodbye and spare him the embarrassment of being rejected at the proposal. It's the best she could do. It must be very hard to send someone home at this stage, but I love when they let the F2 go before the proposal. :tissuebox  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:36 am

Glow worm wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here is a good picture of the couch when Andi is crying, from page 11 of the screencap thread…..but which picture is Nick's LCD? And would she let him go on the LCD or the morning of? And if the morning of, would it matter if the couches matched, because the LCD isn't where he stays, correct?

Yes, it matters because the evening portion of the LCD is always held in the house where the guy lives. We can se his couch on the LCD and it matches the one she is crying on. So my take on all of this is that she goes to Nick before the LRC to say goodbye and spare him the embarrassment of being rejected at the proposal. It's the best she could do. It must be very hard to send someone home at this stage, but I love when they let the F2 go before the proposal. :tissuebox  JMHO.

This makes sense to me especially in light of the preview released on Hulu. If Hy gave Andi the heads up that Nick, if in fact Nick is the F2, planned to propose to her, I think she would want to prevent him from the humiliation of coming to the FRC ala Ben. As Steel and I have discussed previously, this is very much in keeping with what Andi has done throughout the season and which she as a matter of fact attested to at the MTA.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips