SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 am

docnash14 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here is a good picture of the couch when Andi is crying, from page 11 of the screencap thread…..but which picture is Nick's LCD? And would she let him go on the LCD or the morning of? And if the morning of, would it matter if the couches matched, because the LCD isn't where he stays, correct?

Yes, it matters because the evening portion of the LCD is always held in the house where the guy lives. We can se his couch on the LCD and it matches the one she is crying on. So my take on all of this is that she goes to Nick before the LRC to say goodbye and spare him the embarrassment of being rejected at the proposal. It's the best she could do. It must be very hard to send someone home at this stage, but I love when they let the F2 go before the proposal. :tissuebox  JMHO.

This makes sense to me especially in light of the preview released on Hulu.  If Hy gave Andi the heads up that Nick, if in fact Nick  is the F2, planned to propose to her, I think  she would want to prevent him from the humiliation of coming to the FRC ala Ben.  As Steel and I have discussed previously, this is very much in keeping with what Andi has done throughout the season and which she as a matter of fact attested to at the MTA.
laugh out loud I'm so cynical these days, the moment she started saying that at the mta- letting them go the moment she knew it wasn't right, I had a flash forward of her saying that at the atfr to Nick next week. It was also interesting how she was so shut down with Marcus and Chris. I think Nick might be out of luck if he's expecting anything real in terms of answers or clarity next week, but I think he's probably over the whole thing regardless of any letter. Not to mention, the letter may be more borderline cringeworthy poetry from Josh anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

I just saw that Nick/Hy bit. For the first time, I got the same vibe as the Dylan/Chris/Brian perspective on Nick -- playing the strategy out, where he recited those exact lines he spoke to Andi exactly the same to her father -- about her being strong, blah blah blah.

I know all the ways one can dismiss his delivering the same words in the same order (he is madly in love for exactly these reasons, etc.)

Instead though, I'm just reporting at an intuitive/gut/lower brain stem (not higher cognition, LOL!) I got a complete wave of "Yuck. This guy is faking this." for the first time watching that clip. Just an instinct.

Intuition is the 70% correct answer delivered instantly. So, 30% odds I'm wrong.

But, he just "read" like a complete Jef Holm to me in that instant.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:So .. In essence .. Him showing up the weekend of MTA filming .. A last shot at trying to see her .. But ended up only able to get a note to her... Seems very logical.

No, I respectfully disagree.  By this time he has seen with his own eyes the connection she had with Josh.  Doubt he would be fooled by the ramblings of TPTB at this time.  At least I hope so.  During the show or right after I get it, but not right before the taping of MTA.  No way.  IMO ;)

I actually want to respectfully disagree with you.

I am not a fan of either of the possible final couples, but am a fan of both of the final two men.  I began this season thinking that Josh and Andi would be perfect for each other, but her behavior around Josh killed it for me.  I wanted better for him.  

I have seen her softer and nicer with Nick than with Josh.  She was soft on the FD with Josh, but even then she had her little, you want me even if I am a brat or a diva.  And yes Josh does, so if he is indeed F1, good for him, he knows what he is getting into.

With Nick I have seen Andi work to get to know the real Nick and open him up to the process.  I prefer to give Andi the benefit of the doubt that she put that effort into Nick because she cared for him, not just to get the most ILYs possible.

There are two very interesting while different relationships being shown on the show right now.  If fans of either couple can take of their rose colored fan glasses they can see both, I know I have, even Alana has said that she sees it too.  Though, she unlike me loves that Josh accepts Andi for her diva quirks and I don't.  

I appreciate those who take the time to try to see both relationships, because they were both there.  I actually think the fact that she had such great relationships with both the final two makes her choice of the F1 that much stronger.  He wasn't a default or better than nothing.  In fact, he was so great, that it made her able to turn her back on another strong relationship to chose him.  I huge compliment in my opinion.  

That is why I hope that the F2 doesn't come back and ask for a second chance.  I think Andi has made her choice and will not change her mind.  I actually will be sad for her if she has to let down the F2 twice.  I am sure it wasn't easy the first time and I can actually understand if she is frustrated and gets annoyed having to do it a second time.

I will say, it is hard as a Nick fan, because the majority of posts seem to state as fact that Josh was F1 and he and Andi are a great and happy couple.  While I agree the majority of spoilers do in fact support this, until we watch the finale on July 28th, this is still supposition.  It is not fact.  If it becomes fact on July 28th, I will be happy for all that got the ending they wanted and hope the best for the happy couple, but it would be great to not have to have it stated as fact until it does become fact.

yes 

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Can anyone point me to the previews for the last episode? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:So .. In essence .. Him showing up the weekend of MTA filming .. A last shot at trying to see her .. But ended up only able to get a note to her... Seems very logical.

No, I respectfully disagree.  By this time he has seen with his own eyes the connection she had with Josh.  Doubt he would be fooled by the ramblings of TPTB at this time.  At least I hope so.  During the show or right after I get it, but not right before the taping of MTA.  No way.  IMO ;)

I actually want to respectfully disagree with you.

I am not a fan of either of the possible final couples, but am a fan of both of the final two men.  I began this season thinking that Josh and Andi would be perfect for each other, but her behavior around Josh killed it for me.  I wanted better for him.  

I have seen her softer and nicer with Nick than with Josh.  She was soft on the FD with Josh, but even then she had her little, you want me even if I am a brat or a diva.  And yes Josh does, so if he is indeed F1, good for him, he knows what he is getting into.

With Nick I have seen Andi work to get to know the real Nick and open him up to the process.  I prefer to give Andi the benefit of the doubt that she put that effort into Nick because she cared for him, not just to get the most ILYs possible.

There are two very interesting while different relationships being shown on the show right now.  If fans of either couple can take of their rose colored fan glasses they can see both, I know I have, even Alana has said that she sees it too.  Though, she unlike me loves that Josh accepts Andi for her diva quirks and I don't.  

I appreciate those who take the time to try to see both relationships, because they were both there.  I actually think the fact that she had such great relationships with both the final two makes her choice of the F1 that much stronger.  He wasn't a default or better than nothing.  In fact, he was so great, that it made her able to turn her back on another strong relationship to chose him.  I huge compliment in my opinion.  

That is why I hope that the F2 doesn't come back and ask for a second chance.  I think Andi has made her choice and will not change her mind.  I actually will be sad for her if she has to let down the F2 twice.  I am sure it wasn't easy the first time and I can actually understand if she is frustrated and gets annoyed having to do it a second time.

I will say, it is hard as a Nick fan, because the majority of posts seem to state as fact that Josh was F1 and he and Andi are a great and happy couple.  While I agree the majority of spoilers do in fact support this, until we watch the finale on July 28th, this is still supposition.  It is not fact.  If it becomes fact on July 28th, I will be happy for all that got the ending they wanted and hope the best for the happy couple, but it would be great to not have to have it stated as fact until it does become fact.

I agree with this post. I have not posted much lately (new baby and being pregnant for almost a year makes for a busy 10 months) I see that she actually has a "real" connection with both Josh and Nick. I do see why general fans don't care for Nick but IMO it's the edit he was given. I know TPTB work with what they are given and he "gave" them plenty to work with BUT I think he is just a typical salesman. I work with and for sales guys every day. They have goals and they outline a plan to achieve those goals. They don't take no for an answer and IMO that has been Nick's approach to this process. I think that Andi has a real and true mental connection with him and outside of that I have no idea what is going on in her mind. I know there is the video and Josh flew back 2 days after Nick etc but stranger things have happened (last season with Brooks) and until I see it with my own eyes I will hope for the best for all 3 involved.

I feel that fans have not mentioned Josh as the next lead b/c everyone assumes he is with Andi. I like Josh. I like Josh and Andi (I am a bit biased due to my GA roots) and think they could make it work. I also see Nick and Andi. Despite my or anyone else's opinions, think they could also make it work. We have seen this before with Emily's season. Arie (aka BHG) was clearly the "front runner" looked good on paper (and easy on the eyes Smiley) was her "type" & moving to CLT wouldn't be an issue for him. In a lot of minds, the whole package and people were mad/hurt/shocked when she "chose" Jef. I wouldn't be shocked either way this shakes out b/c TPTB are sneaky little fellas when it comes to editing.

As for the letter, I saw what appeared to be a "not shocked" look on Andi's face when Chris gave her the letter from 1 of the F2 guys. I have no idea which one it is from but she looked like she was expecting it. IMO

Monday needs to hurry up!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:34 pm

When does the detailed episode description come out?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

Yes, it matters because the evening portion of the LCD is always held in the house where the guy lives. We can se his couch on the LCD and it matches the one she is crying on. So my take on all of this is that she goes to Nick before the LRC to say goodbye and spare him the embarrassment of being rejected at the proposal. It's the best she could do. It must be very hard to send someone home at this stage, but I love when they let the F2 go before the proposal. :tissuebox  JMHO.

This makes sense to me especially in light of the preview released on Hulu.  If Hy gave Andi the heads up that Nick, if in fact Nick  is the F2, planned to propose to her, I think  she would want to prevent him from the humiliation of coming to the FRC ala Ben.  As Steel and I have discussed previously, this is very much in keeping with what Andi has done throughout the season and which she as a matter of fact attested to at the MTA.
laugh out loud I'm so cynical these days, the moment she started saying that at the mta- letting them go the moment she knew it wasn't right, I had a flash forward of her saying that at the atfr to Nick next week. It was also interesting how she was so shut down with Marcus and Chris. I think Nick might be out of luck if he's expecting anything real in terms of answers or clarity next week, but I think he's probably over the whole thing regardless of any letter. Not to mention, the letter may be more borderline cringeworthy poetry from Josh anyway.
re the bolded: let's hope not because it looked like a few sheets of paper folded together and that would be one looooong poem.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Here you go, friends.

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC, ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELORETTE,” MONDAY, JULY 28

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,

Andi, Josh and Nick Look Back at the Emotional Ending to

Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

“Episode 1010 --Season Finale – After Andi’s dramatic breakup with Juan Pablo last season, she refused to give up on her search for her one great love. After surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears and love, Andi narrowed down the 25 bachelors to two fabulous guys – Josh and Nick. Josh is the type of man Andi has always dated in the past – handsome, athletic and playful – but Andi is plagued with a nagging doubt that he may be too good to be true. Her relationship with Nick is undeniably passionate and filled with an intensity she has never known, but she worries that it may be overwhelming. In this week’s dramatic conclusion, Andi is absolutely torn between the two men and can envision a future with both, but time is running out, on the Season Finale of “The Bachelorette,” airing MONDAY, JULY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as Andi sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her two final bachelors from this season – Josh and Nick. She will take viewers back to those final days in in the Dominican Republic when she needed to make her heart-wrenching decision. Both men will return to sit with Andi and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and to discuss their relationships. It’s the emotional ending to Andi’s heartfelt journey to find true love, on “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,” MONDAY, JULY 28 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Andi introduces both men to her family for an important test. Family is extremely crucial to both bachelors, as well as Andi, so it is essential that these meetings with Andi’s family go well. Who will make a lasting impression?

The family is first introduced to Nick who is determined to ask Andi’s father for permission to marry his daughter. But things get off to a shaky start when the usually confident bachelor is almost tongue-tied when he faces his potential in-laws. Will he be able to convince them that he is the only man for Andi?

Josh is next, but will his quick wit and easygoing charm raise a red flag rather than win over Andi’s family? Andi’s dad is right on target when he says that Josh is the kind of guy Andi falls for but never settles down with. Can Josh win their approval and prove to them he is ready to marry their daughter?

Andi has important last dates with both men. She explores the coast of the beautiful Dominican Republic with Josh from the deck of a sailboat. Later, things turn serious as questions arise about the possibility of spending a life together, and he gives her a heartfelt gift. Will Josh be the one to win Andi’s heart or will her lingering doubts push her into Nick’s arms?

Andi and Nick go off-roading and wind up at a secret lagoon for a private swim. That evening, their passion heats up as the couple realizes their chemistry is undeniable. Nick gives Andi a special gift as well that sums up their relationship and his true intentions. Is their special connection enough to carry Nick to the altar?

The final days of Andi’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, Andi must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end in an engagement or she headed for heartbreak?

The two remaining men are:

Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 pm

It sure sounds pro Nick!
He asks Hy for permission will it take him to the alter..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Hotmomma wrote:It sure sounds pro Nick!

Did I miss something from the above article. Where did you read that Josh did not ask for permission?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

Did I miss something from the above article. Where did you read that Josh did not ask for permission?
It just doesn't say that he asked..he probably did.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:

Did I miss something from the above article.  Where did you read that Josh did not ask for permission?  
It just doesn't say that he asked..he probably did.

Still throwing doubt about Josh. You know as much as he is all about family there's no doubt in my mind that he asked permission to marry Andi.

Nick's response to Hy's question was terrible. Nick looked very nervous.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+126
black_tears
nikikass
torybean
luvlady345
Rolly
beader
Muslady
FLChica
Relalou
peachoc
alwaystulips