SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

JBF..you are so right. Ali was on top of Chris L. on the boat too. Never thought of that analogy. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

skitts wrote:Sorry, did not see a physical 'passion' with Emily!

my gosh .......... I saw a stiffed woman and a little teen with his first crush not able to articulate one word. It was awkward all along. Sadly hours and hours of taping after, the producers could not even capture a natural moment between them.

the ONLY one I saw and even that I saw a scripted one, was the kiss on the beach at the end of their isle date.

Remember the picnic??? I was expecting to see their parents behind them checking on them... It was a last century romance IMO

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Titou wrote:

my gosh .......... I saw a stiffed woman and a little teen with his first crush not able to articulate one word. It was awkward all along. Sadly hours and hours of taping after, the producers could not even capture a natural moment between them.

the ONLY one I saw and even that I saw a scripted one, was the kiss on the beach at the end of their isle date.

Remember the picnic??? I was expecting to see their parents behind them checking on them... It was a last century romance IMO

I remember commenting at the time that it was like watching a Jane Austen BBC miniseries but without any of the witty dialogue.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:39 pm

There were little moments, like her teasing him about his age and the marshmallow scene - but that was basically the ONLY times we saw Emily letting her guard down.

We see moments this season as well, but the base status quo is one of no personal bubble (physical or emotional) and the moments that we remember are just one step even above the already-cute relationship we see. OTOH we saw a very awkward, stilted manner of relating between Brad and Emily, with a few moments of "normalcy" JMO!

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

ninu wrote:There were little moments, like her teasing him about his age and the marshmallow scene - but that was basically the ONLY times we saw Emily letting her guard down.

We see moments this season as well, but the base status quo is one of no personal bubble (physical or emotional) and the moments that we remember are just one step even above the already-cute relationship we see. OTOH we saw a very awkward, stilted manner of relating between Brad and Emily, with a few moments of "normalcy" JMO!

I did not see this stiffness with ben at all...

however I saw a man very reserved and very well mannered.

The dog dialog and the toes are hilarious moments Smiley

I cannot wait to see the bloopers!!

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

ironcat wrote:
Titou wrote:

I remember commenting at the time that it was like watching a Jane Austen BBC miniseries but without any of the witty dialogue.

Love it "Pride and Prejudice Y'All" Part Two giggling giggling giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Kiss2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Kiss3
Well I do know that JP has mouth open, but not Ashley so much.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Titou wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 HTD9

Interesting comparison.

indeed

With Ben we see their faces, and with JP we see their backs. Hmmm.....
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

2observe wrote:

she did but could not catch it LOL

will try again LOL

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

skitts wrote:JBF, you are very, very bad, but I love it!

mnmhughes wrote:JBF, those pics are getting me SOOOO excited for tonight's show. It's like a real-life romance novel! Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 832905725

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 2174738820 I guess we're all a little tense and have a little anticipation built up!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:24 pm

2observe wrote:
Titou wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 BEN2

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 HTD9

Interesting comparison.

indeed

With Ben we see their faces, and with JP we see their backs. Hmmm.....

Watch again the episode... obviously you miss this...

his hand is definitely not on the arm of the chair... nope

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 HTD11

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

2observe wrote:

I can not see the SC's you have... because I am at work... but Ashley has not kissed ANYONE... including JP with an open mouth.

Heck... even on the plane on the way to their private island... JP goes to kiss her and she doesn't even pucker her lips. aye, aye, aye! And this from a woman who claims that "great sex" is what keeps a relationship.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Spoilers

+64
iamreal2u
clueless
missmilano
Kelad9
shoepie