SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:23 pm

^ momoftrips (a great sleuther here  yes ) saw a preview and posted some new SCs in SC and episode threads.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm

bluesea wrote:Has the music that is "normally" played over the F1 already been discussed? wondering abt the music played over Nick's Venice and LCD date.

I'm curious about this too? Has Nick gotten the so called 'F1 music'? Josh got it during the fireworks on FD, SCMIIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
bluesea wrote:Has the music that is "normally" played over the F1 already been discussed? wondering abt the music played over Nick's Venice and LCD date.

I'm curious about this too? Has Nick gotten the so called 'F1 music'? Josh got it during the fireworks on FD, SCMIIW.

If I recall correctly the F1 music was played when they were making out on the streets of Brussels.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Nick got the F1 music on his FD and heard it in Brussels as well. Don't recall Venice.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

Nick got the F1 music throughout the show, I remember Venice and also on his FD from the moment he got in the helicopter. There was a lot of F1 music on that date. IMO, they purposely gave him the F1 edit because his character was the frontrunner.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

As to music in general, Sharleen identified an opera segment from the Venice date.  Overall, Nick & Andi's music is most often acoustic or 12-string or soft symphonic.  There have been exceptions like the "merry romp" piece played when Andi was being introduced at the Viall house ... which is akin to The Princess Bride, a shout out to Chris Viall, perhaps, who is an uber fan  giggling JK!  Someone would have to revisit the score on that one.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:50 pm

What is the F1 music? I know that he got the Trista and Ryan guitar rift in Brussels and Josh got it in Marseille
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Nick got the music at least twice.....I love that music, I wish I could get it on iTunes.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I read elsewhere that both US Weekly.com and Yahoo.com all but spoiled the ending. Is that true? I looked on Yahoo but didn't see anything.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:07 pm

lleyki wrote:I read elsewhere that both US Weekly.com and Yahoo.com all but spoiled the ending. Is that true? I looked on Yahoo but didn't see anything.

Check the Media thread here.

Andi Dorfman Media

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Basically, everything seems spoiled this year. On the Motherboard, only 1 love story is highlighted and it's not Nick and Andi's.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

sdmom wrote:Bring this over from SC thread:
He's soooo gorgeous!!
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 7 Bh0oir

This is totally the look of love. So open, happy and vulnerable. Beautiful.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis