SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lleyki wrote:I read elsewhere that both US Weekly.com and Yahoo.com all but spoiled the ending. Is that true? I looked on Yahoo but didn't see anything.

Check the Media thread here.

Andi Dorfman Media

Yeah I searched there but I'm still not seeing anything. I see the OK Magazine story but that's it. It doesn't really matter though, I was just curious.

On the Motherboard, only 1 love story is highlighted and it's not Nick and Andi's.

Are you referring to ABC.com as the motherboard, because if so I wouldn't read too much into Josh and Andi's love story being on the main page. There was one for Nick and Andi just a day or two ago. My guess is they're just alternating them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Even if Nick were to end up being F2 I highly doubt Sharleen would ever go for Nick romantically since she just watched her good friend fall in love with him and she even said she should pick him. i am not saying they wouldn't be a good couple but I don't see it happening as Sharleen travels around alot anyway it seems.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:31 pm

What do you guys think of that OK story - I really hope it's just BS and Andi did not change her mind at the last minute right before FRC- bad for all the parties involved... makes me nervous. Upset 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:39 pm

There is a conversation going on in the media thread with regards to the article.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Frankly I would be more bothered by that story if I was a fan of Josh and Andi. In my opinion, it does not bode well for a couple that the woman was that torn, especially when you factor in that this franchise already has such a low rate of successful couples because the decks are often stacked against them just because of the nature of how they got together.

i am not saying they wouldn't be a good couple but I don't see it happening as Sharleen travels around alot anyway it seems.

Frankly I see that as far more of an impediment to their happening than Andi having "dated" Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Sounds to me like OK mag judt copied the plane video. "Brooks will return" anyone ?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Sounds to me like OK mag judt copied the plane video. "Brooks will return" anyone ?

That's what these magazines do, they copy a little bit of info they have heard and try and expand on it. That's why it's so
nice to see RS go down with his info because they all follow him and go down with him, as in a sinking ship!!  :Nod:  :giggle: 

Andi tweeted she is on her way back to LA.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 pm

My main thought today is that the producers put such effort in to showing the beautiful love story between Nick and Andi. His getting the "first" of absolutely everything on this show, and the way Andi described the passion with Nick was something that she had never felt before, the once in a life time thing, and how she says he sees all sides of her. . . I don't think she could possibly let that go unless there is something that went very wrong, and that we will see on Monday. The mental connection particularly is very rare and hard to find, and I don't think she could possibly ever let that go. The editing and production is done after the FRC, so whatever happened at the FRC, the producers of the show decided to show us ONE main love story, and that is between Andi and Nick. So, that is the love story that I believe will come to a very romantic conclusion on July 28th. All the other stuff is just noise, and since we like to be sleuthers - it does raise doubts when we sleuth and analyze, but in the end I always come back to the truth of the show - ONE main love story was shown. Thank you to whomever made this wonderful video - ahhhhhhh, so sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7hLDG1Aoo

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 pm

Ok magazine no no  Trying to increase the drama going into Monday.  But I am not surprised....  Everybody in this Nick fan thread brace yourselves! It will be a little bumpy before we can fully and finally enjoy Andi and Nick as a couple.  No need to panic..... Relax and enjoy the rest of the show :bigsmile:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:My main thought today is that the producers put such effort in to showing the beautiful love story between Nick and Andi.  His getting the "first" of absolutely everything on this show, and the way Andi described the passion with Nick was something that she had never felt before, the once in a life time thing, and how she says he sees all sides of her. .  . I don't think she could possibly let that go unless there is something that went very wrong, and that we will see on Monday.  The mental connection particularly is very rare and hard to find, and I don't think she could possibly ever let that go.  The editing and production is done after the FRC, so whatever happened at the FRC, the producers of the show decided to show us ONE main love story, and that is between Andi and Nick.  So, that is the love story that I believe will come to a very romantic conclusion on July 28th.  All the other stuff is just noise, and since we like to be sleuthers - it does raise doubts when we sleuth and analyze, but in the end I always come back to the truth of the show - ONE main love story was shown.   Thank you to whomever made this wonderful video - ahhhhhhh, so sweet!  

It was made by iluvromance814 who is a member of the forum.  Spectacular isn't it!  She really captured the essence of the love story.

yes  I agree with your comment.  We are seeing their story " after the fact". It doesn't matter who garnered more fans throughout the airing of the show (expect for next bachelor prospects) or what the rag mags speculate.  It was done before all of us watched.  Loved watching and had so much fun sleuthing per epi but overall it was pure romantic indulgence that won out at the end of the day. A veritable feast for the imagination. Epic.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:My main thought today is that the producers put such effort in to showing the beautiful love story between Nick and Andi.  His getting the "first" of absolutely everything on this show, and the way Andi described the passion with Nick was something that she had never felt before, the once in a life time thing, and how she says he sees all sides of her. .  . I don't think she could possibly let that go unless there is something that went very wrong, and that we will see on Monday.  The mental connection particularly is very rare and hard to find, and I don't think she could possibly ever let that go.  The editing and production is done after the FRC, so whatever happened at the FRC, the producers of the show decided to show us ONE main love story, and that is between Andi and Nick.  So, that is the love story that I believe will come to a very romantic conclusion on July 28th.  All the other stuff is just noise, and since we like to be sleuthers - it does raise doubts when we sleuth and analyze, but in the end I always come back to the truth of the show - ONE main love story was shown.   Thank you to whomever made this wonderful video - ahhhhhhh, so sweet!  

well said, KG!  clapping! 

going by just personal experience, after hearing all the four 99.99% confirmed spoilers from inside the board and a kazilion percent from RS laugh out loud last year, i kept thinking why on earth TPTB would want to waste the main storyline between Chris and Des that they built throughout the season with such precision and details to get crash and burn in the end? it just doesnt make any sense to me. Similarly this season, the main Scripted LS was between Nick and Andi since day 1. i believe wholeheartedly it will reach its full glory at FRC and to top that, ATFR. impending danger, anyone? Smiley

Brooks's storyline 'rollercoaster' implied his issues and chance to grow due to the show experience. Ditto with Josh's storyline 'trust' this season. I tend to think his storyline may serves as a great background story to his possible next love quest on TV.#Win-win

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Thank You iluvromance814!!!!:thismuch:  The videos were beautiful!! for you 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #6

+65
Longhornfan
luvlady345
cindebugg
1funnyfish
MrsDayLewis