SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:27 am

Has a F3 & F2 both been let go early before? 

GG-hope you stay unspoiled, we need your sleuthing skills! 

always, much better, thanks! And agree it's been fun being unspoiled with you all, thanks for making it "easier" not going over to the other side!   

Can't wait to see how it all goes down tonight, enjoy the finale everyone.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 am

Thanks, Litta!  I can hear the audio, but for some reason, can't see the video.  Argggh.

Ali's and Des's F3 left early and they let their F2 go early.  But letting both a F3 and F2 go early --- hmmm, I don't remember.  Maybe that's the  "first" they were advertising?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 am

Your probably right AT.  That could be the first.  It could also be that she let her F2 go the day before the FRC, but after their LCD as I don't think that has ever been done before either.  All I know is that they are building it up like it is some big thing, so it's likely not.

Lost, you are too kind.  What we really could use is someone that is good with locations.  I tried, but am just really bad at it.  I would love to be able to capture the sc as well.  Need to brush up on that during the down season.

9 hours until show time and 11 hours until the twirl!

Last edited by GrahamGal on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:56 am

Lost17 wrote:Has a F3 & F2 both been let go early before? 

always, much better, thanks! And agree it's been fun being unspoiled with you all, thanks for making it "easier" not going over to the other side!   

Not sure about both being 'let go'. But Brooks left, and Drew was let go last season. Also Frank left and ChrisL was let go on Ali's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Has a F3 & F2 both been let go early before? 

Not sure about both being 'let go'. But Brooks left, and Drew was let go last season. Also Frank left and ChrisL was let go on Ali's season.

I think they are questioning whether the lead let both F3 and F2 go early.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Your probably right AT.  That could be the first.  It could also be that she let her F2 go the day before the FRC, but after their LCD as I don't think that has ever been done before either.  All I know is that they are building it up like it is some big thing, so it's likely not.

Lost, you are too kind.  What we really could use is someone that is good with locations.  I tried, but am just really bad at it.  I would love to be able to capture the sc as well.  Need to brush up on that during the down season.

9 hours until show time and 11 hours until the twirl!
I'm not good at locations either, but I can do sc's.

gurl, yes, that was what I was questioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Here is a perfect example to me of her "block" of Nick.  Yes her right hand is on his thigh, but he is holding it so it's possible he put it there and why tell me is her left hand propping up her head.  She should have it around his neck and pulling him in closer.  To me she is not the the one that initiated this kiss or else I think she would be positioned much differently.  Now you can say maybe it's because they are at the MTP, but she is not that way when Josh is MTP.  Very different and this is only one example.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS** - Page 4 00034810

It's a good example of "the block" and also how the show can use a scene that to the casual observer seems romantic and yet reality can be that it isn't so romantic. I saw that same scene and felt exactly the same about Andi's actions and posture. Note the use of Andi's knee to keep Nick at a distance from her body. "Why the hand on her head instead of Nick's?" is the obvious question and as you point out, she is not that way with Josh at his MTP and the contrast is, to me, revealing about where she is, emotionally, at this point of filming.

It's not unusual that by the time of MTP and LCD the lead is really starting to back away from F2 and draw closer to F1. Brad did this to Chantal, Ashley did it to Ben, Sean did it to Lindsey, for that matter Ben did it to Lindzi too. As long as the lead makes their decision based on their emotional connection (more about that for a later post) this is a good indicator of what decision they have made.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm

We've seen the tvgrapevinevideo. I concur with the points to "observe" by Lucas.

It's game over for Jodi. Such total contrast to Nick and Andi's body language! Andi's reaction to Josh's baseball card gift was pure joy. The woman was squeeing! It damaged my ears! No, wait! That was my own squee! Weeeeee!

Do we need to even discuss the akwardness between Nick and Andi? Nah. Too akward. #TooFarApart #Crickets

SERIOUS QUESTION, TEAM EINSTEIN!

Is there any SC of the couch they were sitting on?

Was it a one seater?

Why do i ask?  plotting 

Because.... ANDI IS SITTING ON FREAKING JOSH'S LAP!!

Litta, our dear SC Queen, may you please measure the couch, please?

I'm certain it is a one seater...

There is no space for Andi to sit on. Uh huh. No space. Bad, TPTB. Cost cutting?

Poor Andi. She had to sit on Josh.

Poor Andi. She had to suffer the lack of space. tsktsktsk

cantstopl 

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Cari wrote:We've seen the tvgrapevinevideo. I concur with the points to "observe" by Lucas.

It's game over for Jodi. Such total contrast to Nick and Andi's body language! Andi's reaction to Josh's baseball card gift was pure joy. The woman was squeeing! It damaged my ears! No, wait! That was my own squee! Weeeeee!

Do we need to even discuss the akwardness between Nick and Andi? Nah. Too akward. #TooFarApart #Crickets

SERIOUS QUESTION, TEAM EINSTEIN!

Is there any SC of the couch they were sitting on?

Was it a one seater?

Why do i ask?  plotting   

Because.... ANDI IS SITTING ON FREAKING JOSH'S LAP!!

Litta, our dear SC Queen, may you please measure the couch, please?

I'm certain it is a one seater...

There is no space for Andi to sit on. Uh huh. No space. Bad, TPTB. Cost cutting?

Poor Andi. She had to sit on Josh.

Poor Andi. She had to suffer the lack of space. tsktsktsk

cantstopl 

spitcoffee laugh out loud your post always crack me up. They probably spent all the money on Nick's room since they had to film there twice.  Hugesmile We can't have the camera crew in small places like they were on Nick's HTD and they broke dishes.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Hahaha Cari, you gotta feel for our dear Andi. How can she even stand it? Poor girl. I think it's the pillows FORCING her to sit on him, yeah it's definitely the pillows. We know the Bachelor Interns love their pillows. They even have their own twitter account.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Hahaha Cari, you gotta feel for our dear Andi.  How can she even stand it?  Poor girl.  I think it's the pillows FORCING her to sit on him, yeah it's definitely the pillows.  We know the Bachelor Interns love their pillows.  They even have their own twitter account.

Well we know there was a twitter account for Tiera's eyebrow and also for Nick's so it just stands to reason that the pillows would have one of their own. Oh, what stories those pillows could tell!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Hahaha Cari, you gotta feel for our dear Andi.  How can she even stand it?  Poor girl.  I think it's the pillows FORCING her to sit on him, yeah it's definitely the pillows.  We know the Bachelor Interns love their pillows.  They even have their own twitter account.

Well we know there was a twitter account for Tiera's eyebrow and also for Nick's so it just stands to reason that the pillows would have one of their own. Oh, what stories those pillows could tell!

Actually it is Bachelor Interns and they talk mostly about candles. So far this year we also have Nick's Eyebrows and Josh's Scarf. No sure of others.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - MTP-LCD-FRC- July 28/14 **NO SPOILERS**

+22
FLChica
Jeepers
Kashathediva
albean99
lstiff
nikikass
emad0722
LibbyBell
soccermom333
marriedtoabaritone
in2deep