SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 55 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 am

chloep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:^^cough* a little birdie told me that "Operation Unite Sharnick" is already in the works..  :cutesmile!: Apparently the fam is a big fan. Smiley

Also, no Bachelor for Nick. Trust me.

(There is way more to Sharleen than it was shown in JPs season, she is a bit goofy and quite dorky, she is sarcastic and witty, she is honest and up-front, she has the emotional intelligence and the intellect...
I think, she is about perfect for Nick.  Hugesmile  :yes: )

t4share Chloe! may i know which fam you were referring to?  Praying 

I'll say this much... I don't think Sharleen's fam watches the show. :gotcha: 

ok... gotcha.. thanks.. we are not going anywhere... patiently waiting for your Operation Sharnick Updates! giggling. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:01 am

chloep wrote:
Beagle wrote:
chloep wrote:^^cough* a little birdie told me that "Operation Unite Sharnick" is already in the works..  :cutesmile!: Apparently the fam is a big fan. Smiley

(There is way more to Sharleen than it was shown in JPs season, she is a bit goofy and quite dorky, she is sarcastic and witty, she is honest and up-front, she has the emotional intelligence and the intellect...

Oh, pleaseeeeeee, tell us more. We could use some positive news around here.  cheerleader 

I promise I will once I can give you guys more definite answers. Smiley

#TeamSharleen #TeamNick  #TeamSharnick

Shut the front door!! I feel like we're having a mini reality show after The Bachelorette and waiting on you for more "spoilers".  giggling :shocked!:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 am

chloep wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Oh, pleaseeeeeee, tell us more. We could use some positive news around here.  cheerleader 

I promise I will once I can give you guys more definite answers. Smiley

#TeamSharleen #TeamNick  #TeamSharnick

Thank YOU! We are up and running again! Hugesmile 

I already tweeted soulmates to both about a week ago......I couldn't stop myself after her last blog.  Embarressed!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:08 am

peggy0221 wrote:I went to bed with a very sad mood and I still feel bad now I'm fully awakened. I am happy Nick is free now and will meet her special one very soon, but as a sensitive person myself, I can relate to his feeling of being blindsided and needed the closure to move on. I felt like a e relive one of my sad experience.

As sensitive and analytical as Nick is, I guess fir the past mths, he keeps thinking what he may have said or done wrong at the LCD, and what's wrong with himself that's not enuf for the relationship to last. I m that kind of a person, so I really understand how hard it can be. When I put myself out there, I would expect the same honesty. If u don't feel it, just let me know sooner or later, otherwise it would take me so long to get over it.

For those down times, I always hope the ex would let me know what went wrong, hope he would admit there was once the mutual feeling, instead of keeping silent. I would hope for someone to come to me to say everything is okay, the next guy is around the corner...

So Nick, I hope u know everything is gonna be okay. And that special gal is just around the coroner, so u better gather urself quickly in order to give the best of u to the one who truly deserve.

Peggy, don't worry about Nick. He has tons of women flirting with him on SM. Everything will be OK. He will find the one. Don't be depressed.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:Nick chicks, have a great night and be happy, Nick is free of MeAndI and maybe we can get a meet up with Sharleen, to see if they speak the same language in person.  I hope Sharleen has a blog this week, but would understand if it is hard for her to have to write about her friends less than awesome behavior.

I kind of hope Andi and Josh make it, then they won't have to be with other people. I felt this way about Chris B and Elise too.  Got to think of the rest of the world after all.

Night all, look forward to posting with you again tomorrow!
 handwave sweet dreams to all. And good day to the rest of the world. Australia, Asia, Europe, ...

This is life.
Learning to love through loss. Seeking warm pockets in the bitter cold. Finding the worth of a smile on a cloudy day. Carrying the weight of the world on weary shoulders—mistakes, sins, injustices—added upon daily. Enduring burdens that spur greater strength.
This is life.
Sorting through layers of expressions staring you straight in the eye. A battle to be right when wrong, to be good when bad, to be content when in need, and to laugh when tearing up.
This is life.
Valuing things of no worth. Reevaluating dreams. Laboring ceaselessly against the current. Seeing less, wanting more, having enough.
This is life.
Chasing the moon when the sun would extend its warmth. Slapping the hand that would offer a gentle caress. Cowering at personal, monstrous shadows. Giving and taking in unbalanced weights. Diminishing the majesty of mountains in order to form our own lowly hills. Hoping for more than we deserve.
This is life.
Hurting. Despairing. Losing. Weeping. Suffering. Laboring. Sinking. Mourning. Appreciating with greater capacity and sincerity a learned knowledge that these adversities do have their opposites.
This is life.
A taste. A revelation. A banishment. A mercy. A test. An experience. A turbulent sea-voyage that shall assuredly reach the unseen shore, making seasoned sailors of us all.
This is life.
― Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 am

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones

“What do stars do? They shine.”
― Neil Gaiman, Stardust

“Be proud of your mistakes. Well, proud may not be exactly the right word, but respect them, treasure them, be kind to them, learn from them. And, more than that, and more important than that, make them. Make mistakes. Make great mistakes, make wonderful mistakes, make glorious mistakes. Better to make a hundred mistakes than to stare at a blank piece of paper too scared to do anything wrong.”
― Neil Gaiman

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:03 am

#winning

http://m.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-slam-nick-viall-classless-2014297

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:41 am

We guess fresh start from here on,
we assume it still stings and hurts,
we presume it feels embarrassing and humiliating,
having your private thoughts and measures aired on TV,
sent viral online and commented by every stranger,
we expect you to feel overexposed and vulnerable
and we wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now,
honestly,
we can only imagine how difficult it must be to have felt so much love
and later to be told that it was only one-sided,
we think it's only human, that is makes you doubt yourself or worse, to blame,
for not seeing it, for trusting the wrong person or self,
we think it does make a person question whether what they felt was real at all
and we're sure it doesn't help, when hundreds of people around the globe are telling you just the same, that yes, there was something we could see, feel, even if only through the screen,
we're sure from your part was real
and that is all that matters.
You know yourself best,
so no need from our part to list all your flaws and insecurities,
we don't know your fears,
but we can predict they are pretty similar to ours,
because one thing that people have in common is a desire
and one thing that people desire the most is love,
being loved, love some else and give themselves completely,
being accepted and understood,
being needed and important to someone,
make a difference in this world and contribute to write the history,
to procreate and help a child grow up ready for the society
and to be part of the community,
create own life, satisfy own needs, pleasure own wildest dreams.
And the biggest fear we have is for our desire to be unrealized,
unfulfilled, unrecognized, misunderstood and not accepted.
If there is a message here, is to let you know
not to fear and
we wish you can continue being yourself,
the same guy we witnessed on this show, the guy we follow on social media,
the guy who makes us laugh with his self-deprecating comments,
the guy who impresses us with his witty remarks,
the guy who leads us and misleads us by playing the mind games that only ignites our imagination and fantasy and we couldn't be happier,
the guy who shocks us, by being completely normal,
the guy who divides us with his points of view,
the guy who challenges us with an unapologetic truth,
the guy who genuinely admits own faults, and laughs about them,
because we laugh with him,
the guy who doesn't stop at the appearance but wants to know the essence,
the guy who questions why, how come, what for, could or should,
the guy who tries to understand and respects the differences,
the guy who empathizes and shows compassion,
the guy who is ambitious, hard-working and self assured,
the guy who looks so endearing in his moments of shyness,
the guy who wins our heart with his genuine honesty and modesty,
the guy who makes us all wonder about our own confidence,
the guy who dares to follow his heart and intuition,
the guy who is brave enough to stand up for his belief,
the guy who goes after what he wants,
the guy who makes you feel special,
the guy who gives you attention and love,
unconditionally,
with only premise, to respect his being.
We wish you can see what we see,
but don't let that influence you,
don't let it into your head,
don't let that stop you from following your call.
We all know life isn't a fairytale,
but we wish you can write the best story for yourself.
You have your wisdom and intelligence, sensitivity and curiosity,
creativity and ingenuity, excitement and passion,
maturity and courage, strength and faith
that we believe you can do it.
And it's going to be a pleasure for us to observe it if you will share it with us in the future.
We admire what we see and we enjoy what we can perceive.
Of course there is the other side of the coin and there will be criticism,
but we are here to cherish you,
because we adore all these little things that remind us of ourselves,
those little things that make us feel beautiful,
the little things that create this positive environment,
the little things that can change someone's life.
You already changed it, by entering ours,
we hope you don't mind if we enter yours,
just by being associated with your name.
Team Nick

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 am

THIS IS everything  clapping! 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:16 am

sbolduc wrote:Some more articles about our boy Nick:

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_bachelorette_nick_sex_question_problem_genders_reversed-2014-07

http://www.ravishly.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-heartbreak-nick-andi-slut-shaming

Love how people are defending our guy. I especially love the second article.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 am

atem wrote:As a person that's watched and followed this show from the start, my only advice is that I know the first thing you want is for Nick to find the love of his life, but I think people forget that the F2 is in a catch 22.  They have to re-live all the moments and being dumped all over again and it's 24/7 with a banner with a different outcome.
The best thing for Nick to do is to get on with his real life and just let it go.  I think Chantel did the best thing and just cut this whole thing out of her life and moved on.  I don't think dating anyone associated with this show or has/had a connection with Andi is a good thing.  
He had a life before the show and doesn't need it to continue having one. JMO.

Great post Atem!!!!

PS….re: the bolded….as long as he keeps us informed every step of the way.  giggling 

Who is that in your avi?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt