SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Father of Nick Viall talks about his son being on 'The Bachelorette'

http://www.kcci.com/father-of-nick-viall-talks-about-his-son-being-on-the-bachelorette/27204334?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kccinews#!bpWlhj

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
isittrue wrote:I feel so drained right.  It was just really hard watching that LCD - where Nick was gazing at her with all the love in his eyes and she was telling him to feel confident, asking about Chicago and all these signals she was verbally giving.  I wish she had let him go before either bothering with the LCD if she was so sold on Josh.  Why let Nick go through a whole date and get his hopes all up about proposing.   I just went downstairs and deleted all the episodes I had saved on DVR, I just can't stand to watch it anymore.  

My husband watched the show last night. He hasn't watched all season. He thought she was going to choose Nick because she kept talking about their life in Chicago.  When she let him go he said, "that girl has ice in her soul." She seemed to be smirking when she walked in his  suite. I know this is a TV show where someone was going to get hurt but she was coming across add very cold  hearted. If Josh fans actually care for him then they should hope he runs far away from this ice queen.

This!

Just popping into say Nick ... you rock! Proud to be your fan. I got all the closure that I needed at ATFR.

Andi is/was not the one for you. Wish I had figured that out a couple of weeks ago and didn't waste SO MUCH time trying to reconcile the friggin edit with the spoiler.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Brill wrote:I wonder if Josh will ask her if she so loved him from the get go why did she sleep with Nick???  I don't mind Nick asking her on the Telly.  Serves her right for not explaining to him that her feelings were greater with Josh.  Instead she left him wondering!!  He deserves to know, that's the least she could do.

Yep so funny knowing that Momma Murray has all her friends and family watching her future DIL sleeping around!!  :giggle: rotfl  I bet you could hear a pin drop.  :yes: 
Kind of like that scene in The Help when the woman finds out her favorite chocolate pie has poop in it.  Smiley

clapping! Kasha, this is hilarious!!!  I could just picture Andi's future MIL sitting there in full game day attire - wearing her football jersey, with black smeared below both eyes, pom poms in hand  - when the 2nd string quarterback, Nick, dropped back in coverage and threw a perfect spiral that landed right in the middle of her favorite chocolate pie.

Yep, I bet that you could hear a pin drop in that room afterwards.

Yep! Andi's got some splainin' to do!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 pm

So good:
http://jezebel.com/the-bachelorette-why-did-you-have-sex-with-me-if-you-w-1612477200
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:02 pm

isittrue wrote:
torybean wrote:Good to see Nick looking good in those photos with Brian and Chris last night. I'm happy he is now free to start living life and healing from this crazy process. When the time is right, I'm sure he will find the woman of his dreams.

I still have this icky feeling from that AFTR train wreck last night.

Glad to know Nick has many supporters that have his back. He will be just fine.  On the other hand as far Andi (queen of compassion).....no words....none whatsoever.....at least for now..... no no     

This!  I think Andi had us all fooled along with Nick.  

So true, her final blog has been released and wording makes her sound like she is a former Miss America saying goodbye to an adoring public.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
isittrue wrote:
torybean wrote:Good to see Nick looking good in those photos with Brian and Chris last night. I'm happy he is now free to start living life and healing from this crazy process. When the time is right, I'm sure he will find the woman of his dreams.

I still have this icky feeling from that AFTR train wreck last night.

Glad to know Nick has many supporters that have his back. He will be just fine.  On the other hand as far Andi (queen of compassion).....no words....none whatsoever.....at least for now..... no no     

So true, her final blog has been released and wording makes her sound like she is a former Miss America saying goodbye to an adoring public.  

Hilarious!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Hilarious!

I have no desire to read whatever bull she is selling. So happy her season has come to an end. Now may she fade away out of the public eye, if we are so lucky.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:One of the theories that have helped me in life is the dodged bullet theory.
When something bad happens, I thank god for it. I thank god for whatever didn't happen which would have made whatever bullet I dodged a thousand times worse. 
This is not always easy, in fact many times it's been so hard all I can do is catch my breath and get through the next minute. 
Nick really will be fine. He has so many good things in life, this was just a blip on the road of better things to come.

ITA....he dodged a bullet... think about it, Andi is not the type of person I want Nick to be with. There was a description of her on one of these threads, I think she said it describing her"a diva that plays mind games" not very appealing.

A side note... why shouldn't Nick bring up the fact that they had sex.... it was a piece of this whole thing that made her decision hard to understand... confused him, that he questioned. When else would he have an opportunity to address it. It shows her true colors, people should know what she did. And was she shameful? No, she was mad he brought it up and THEN had then had to say HE was hitting below the belt. OMG I don't have words to describe how much I dislike this woman!!!! Oh yea, JMO. 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Cecilia wrote:So good:
http://jezebel.com/the-bachelorette-why-did-you-have-sex-with-me-if-you-w-1612477200

She knows she was wrong. It was less than a week before the FRC, she KNEW she was picking Josh, she knew Nick loved her dearly. Sorry Meandi, you gotta own up to that one.

I'd still pay money to see a video of the reaction of everyone at the Murray viewing party!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:So good:

She knows she was wrong. It was less than a week before the FRC, she KNEW she was picking Josh, she knew Nick loved her dearly. Sorry Meandi, you gotta own up to that one.

I'd still pay money to see a video of the reaction of everyone at the Murray viewing party!!!

She can't own up to anything! So because of that, everyone is talking about the fact that she had sex with Nick instead of her engagement to Josh.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

momoftrips wrote:Father of Nick Viall talks about his son being on 'The Bachelorette'

http://www.kcci.com/father-of-nick-viall-talks-about-his-son-being-on-the-bachelorette/27204334?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kccinews#!bpWlhj

Sweet Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 pm

You know after I realized before the finale that the spoilers were correct, I was more than willing to give MeAndi a pass of letting Nick go.  I figured the heart wants what the heart wants.  But after watching her behavior on both the finale and the ATFR, I realized more than ever, what a self-centered brat she really is IMO.   So happy that in this case, the spoilers were correct.

Last edited by isittrue on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added imo)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt