SELECT CONTENT

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 am

nutty1 wrote:Go tweet Nancy O'Dell….NOW. All tweet about DWTS!!!
I don't really use twitter, so can you ask for me if Nick wants a big family? How many kids?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

How many henleys does he own?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I thought right after this happened, can you imagine if Josh had been the bachelor and had picked Andi as his F1 and then she found out he had slept with his F2!! It would have been worse than Deanna and Brad.I still am puzzled how Josh acts like he just doesn't care that it happened.I feel like she had told him about it, but still.. It was cruel for her to sleep with Nick knowing how emotionally invested he was in her.If she had come on ATFR and just told him she was sorry she felt they were not a match and then said something like, you can't imagine all the girls standing in line to date you, he would have never said what he did.I think it would have helped some even if he still was in love with her.I will be curious to see how all of this affects her career.If she is trying to get offers in LA,this could be a problem.The sweetheart image might be tarnished.

I'm sorry to say that I never saw her as a sweetheart before but I also didn't think that she could be this cruel and lacking human decency.

I didn't either...but I think some of America thought she was.

and whads up with CH asking her about the in love stuff? it was just fueling the fire!..ugh....well, even then she could have answered.. i have strong feeling about you that time..but with Josh its even stronger...sad...the ATFR is just an epitome of you need another lie to cover up the previous lie. She was being dishonest. She didnt own her actions. I have problem with that kind of people...

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:05 pm

@NancyODell @viallnicholas28 Do you want a big family? How many Henleys do you own??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Cecilia wrote:I can't see Nick on DWTS.

Just watched TV guide interview and Josh wants Andi to pop out babies one after another. That's literally what he said.

Josh is good looking and seems to have a nice family but he has never seemed like the sharpest knife in the box. I always thought Andi would pick someone with depth but she didn't in my opinion. Even if Sharleen and Nick just got together to talk about this experience, they are both bright and witty and have some depth. She seemed to "get" him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
I don't really use twitter, so can you ask for me if Nick wants a big family? How many kids?

I just tweeted questions above.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Sharleen and Nick would have very very cute and very very smart babies!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm

isittrue wrote:I think this was a hard season to be the spoiled F2 on.  We (on this fan forum), saw a love story that we believed in.  Many of us had hopes that it would be a mirror of Des' season when the spoiler was wrong but it was not to be.  I think once some of us realized that the spoiler was correct and we accepted that Nick was F2 (although I was hoping for a Mesnick at that point), I just wanted Andi to be kind when letting him go and she was cold and uncaring IMO, crushing Nick and in turn, crushing my faith in the love story.  I am ready to move on and will continue to support Nick but never again will I trust the story TPTB is showing me to be real or two-sided.  

true this. just channel your inner romantic by watching the real heartfelt romantic movies with real actress..not the fake ones... :yes: . If i tune in on Ette season again i will be sure to jump on Kasha's train : pure sleuthing and fun snarks for all  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Guys, I haven't posted all season but wanted to let everyone know that Nick is on with Billy Bush now!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Im just reading this now and I sent her a tweet. It includes Sharleen in it.  Smiley

I hope Im not too late sending it in.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I can't see Nick on DWTS.

Just watched TV guide interview and Josh wants Andi to pop out babies one after another. That's literally what he said.

Josh is good looking and seems to have a nice family but he has never seemed like the sharpest knife in the box. I always thought Andi would pick someone with depth but she didn't in my opinion. Even if Sharleen and Nick just got together to talk about this experience, they are both bright and witty and have some depth. She seemed to "get" him.

That's why her choosing him still doesn't make sense to me.

its called fate. Not meant to be. ITA, by her blogs Sharleen seems to get him....she can truly appreciate an extraordinary man (see my Siggy : Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 62 2498057887 ). That is huge!..go Sharnick!  cheerleader

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Love this quote

"Refuse to be average. Let your soul soar as high as it will." AW Tozer

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #8

+66
brittany4400
Baseball Mom
lovelySC
Carolinagirl1864
isittrue
mimitalks
nutty1
california90
atem
azuwaza163
SueSt