SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:
10 Questions With Ashley Hebert. She reveals what she's looking for in a guy and the most romantic spot in Philadelphia: www.philly.com/bachelorette.

Contact David Hiltbrand

I wonder if this was an authorized interview, or if she gave them a hometown freebe hmmm I find her a bit too candid or maybe she deliberately gave her handler a heart attack

I was wondering the same thing. I went to the ABC board & someone had posted the same article as an opening #1 post, but that post has since been deleted.

Same thing happened when I went to the philly.com website to see the article.

Its gone off the philly.com website???

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm starting to think we're gonna end up being punked and Ben IS the F1. It's all too much.

^^^^^WORD. I get more certain by the day!

it is uh? ........... Rolling Eyes

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

DMBFan wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:
10 Questions With Ashley Hebert. She reveals what she's looking for in a guy and the most romantic spot in Philadelphia: www.philly.com/bachelorette.

Contact David Hiltbrand

I wonder if this was an authorized interview, or if she gave them a hometown freebe hmmm I find her a bit too candid or maybe she deliberately gave her handler a heart attack

I was wondering the same thing. I went to the ABC board & someone had posted the same article as an opening #1 post, but that post has since been deleted.

I just looked, and it's still there!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:38 pm

DMBFan wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

Well, I tried to see it and it said the article is missing or no longer there. I will remind you, that I only use this computer to send forum messages. LOL Maybe I clicked the wrong thing. So, if someone finds it, let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 pm

happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

Well, I tried to see it and it said the article is missing or no longer there. I will remind you, that I only use this computer to send forum messages. LOL Maybe I clicked the wrong thing. So, if someone finds it, let me know.

That link above doesn't work because it has a period at the end of the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 pm

It's gone from the ABC site but then they tend to delete articles from sources that aren't part of the show.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Here's a link to Joker's with the video & article. (hope it is OK to post that?)

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelorette&Number=15391102&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=93&rc=&fpart=1

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 pm

happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

I just tried and it said, : page not found no idea

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm

atlanta1221 wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

That link above doesn't work because it has a period at the end of the link.

Well, crap!! Embarassed :headbanging Thanks for pointing that out. LOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I'm a little confused how Ben's article means he's not the f1. Because he & his friend has viewing parties with other friends? Maybe he's happy & in love and wants to share. I'd think it was less likely if he were f2 because who wants to relive the pain with people watching you like a hawk. The other part was the giggly 20 yr old women wanting to meet him and I'd hazard a guess JP's running into the same thing. Doesn't mean they're doing anything about it.

On another note, I just knew Ben lives in SF. Good for them that they're doing well enough to give up their other jobs.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm a little confused how Ben's article means he's not the f1. Because he & his friend has viewing parties with other friends? Maybe he's happy & in love and wants to share. I'd think it was less likely if he were f2 because who wants to relive the pain with people watching you like a hawk. The other part was the giggly 20 yr old women wanting to meet him and I'd hazard a guess JP's running into the same thing. Doesn't mean they're doing anything about it.

On another note, I just knew Ben lives in SF. Good for them that they're doing well enough to give up their other jobs.

I'm not saying it's conclusive one way or the other. I just remember during Chris L.'s season, he would have viewing parties. From one person who was there "Chris' face would light up whenever Ali came on the screen." 😆
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110717/ARTICLES/110719552/1350?p=1&tc=pg

Sonoma winemaker's bid for romance heats up

Great article about Ben and his winey and friends yes
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion