SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm

ZG Champion wrote:A local paper in Sonoma posted a long article on Ben this afternoon. He is quoted in it, so they spoke to him.

It's the Press Democrat, article here .

And Flajnik’s not sequestered away; he and Benziger are holding viewing parties with friends in San Francisco.

“I’m out and about,” Flajnik said. “My life feels as normal as ever.”

Meanwhile in Sonoma, things are getting a little giddier. Young ladies giggled and cooed when Flajnik ate dinner recently at a local restaurant, The Girl & the Fig, according to waitress Noelle Vice, 20.

Sounds to me like he's not F1.

It's almost :shock: that his article and Ash's article both came out on the same day, and both point to JP as F1.

ETA: Viewing parties remind me of Tenley, Chris L., and Chantal. They all had them.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Diana Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm starting to think we're gonna end up being punked and Ben IS the F1. It's all too much.

Last edited by Diana on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 pm

kikora wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

I went to Glendale too for the tapings.

Haha! And within the crowd of women you see a spattering of confused husbands dragged along with sad faces.

Too true! giggling

And the totally disproportionate number of male "actors" compared to female "actors" - the majority of the planted "audience questions" for those who don't know - in a TPTB attempt to make it look like there are way more guys interested. Ha ha.

I'm a little amazed they're taping the two so close - that's a lot of hours of film to edit awfully quickly with airing the MTA when they are! Normally they've got more time between filming the M/W TA and ATFR. Plus they're always creating the "previews" and "intro reviews" for each show before hand, too...I've yet to see a full episode at the taping that included the little first 5 or so minutes of the show that reviews what you missed...or the previews at the end...so they're also still usually working on those (probably based on public opinion/ratings/reactions/etc.) along with editing the live shows.

I think one of the reasons they are taping so close together is because they are showing the episodes back to back (Sun/Mon) instead of a week apart.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Some of the taping related to the MTNoting has already been done
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
ZG Champion wrote:A local paper in Sonoma posted a long article on Ben this afternoon. He is quoted in it, so they spoke to him.

And Flajnik’s not sequestered away; he and Benziger are holding viewing parties with friends in San Francisco.

“I’m out and about,” Flajnik said. “My life feels as normal as ever.

Meanwhile in Sonoma, things are getting a little giddier. Young ladies giggled and cooed when Flajnik ate dinner recently at a local restaurant, The Girl & the Fig, according to waitress Noelle Vice, 20.

It's almost :shock: that his article and Ash's article both came out on the same day, and both point to JP as F1.

ETA: Viewing parties remind me of Tenley, Chris L., and Chantal. They all had them.

versus JP's life who is tracked in NYC and not normal???

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:31 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

“I’m out and about,” Flajnik said. “My life feels as normal as ever.”

LOL Chantal would watch the show in bed with her parents drinking wine... loved that girl!!!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:31 pm

jelle wrote:
10 Questions With Ashley Hebert. She reveals what she's looking for in a guy and the most romantic spot in Philadelphia: www.philly.com/bachelorette.

Contact David Hiltbrand

I wonder if this was an authorized interview, or if she gave them a hometown freebe hmmm I find her a bit too candid or maybe she deliberately gave her handler a heart attack

I was wondering the same thing. I went to the ABC board & someone had posted the same article as an opening #1 post, but that post has since been deleted.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Diana wrote:I'm starting to think we're gonna end up being punked and Ben IS the F1. It's all too much.

^^^^^WORD. I get more certain by the day!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 pm

DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:
10 Questions With Ashley Hebert. She reveals what she's looking for in a guy and the most romantic spot in Philadelphia: www.philly.com/bachelorette.

Contact David Hiltbrand

I wonder if this was an authorized interview, or if she gave them a hometown freebe hmmm I find her a bit too candid or maybe she deliberately gave her handler a heart attack

I was wondering the same thing. I went to the ABC board & someone had posted the same article as an opening #1 post, but that post has since been deleted.

Same thing happened when I went to the philly.com website to see the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

how interesting!!!! wow seems that like ali.... ashley is getting in a hurry to end the show!! I bet this the returned coin of their edits about her and the B*hole!! Good job Ash!!! :missclap:

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Perhaps these viewing parties is why Jesse K. was so sure Ben isn't F1?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

happyntexas wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
jelle wrote:

Contact David Hiltbrand

Same thing happened when I went to the philly.com website to see the article.

really??????? wow!

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion