SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:15 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That tweet was 9 hrs ago.

It was; so, I think Lamont is one hour away.  So, if he gets there around 2:00 or 3:00 the F2 could have been let go and still had time to catch a flight.  I was going to check airport information and see if there were flights out tonight heading to Chicago (Whitney), Vancouver (Kaitlyn) or Shreveport (Becca).  

This is assuming there was a F2 who did show up at the FRC.  I would not be surprised if Chris let her go early.  

Good thinking.

It looks like it's early afternoon.

I'll move that pic in the No Discussion thread. It might be helpful later if we need to figure out if that's the FRC suit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:22 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 1h1 hour ago

A farmer riding a hog??? What??!! Only on #TheBachelor promo tomorrow during the #AMAs
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:27 am

sportsfan76 wrote:

It was; so, I think Lamont is one hour away.  So, if he gets there around 2:00 or 3:00 the F2 could have been let go and still had time to catch a flight.  I was going to check airport information and see if there were flights out tonight heading to Chicago (Whitney), Vancouver (Kaitlyn) or Shreveport (Becca).  

This is assuming there was a F2 who did show up at the FRC.  I would not be surprised if Chris let her go early.  
Just a thought, but the airport in Dubuque only flies out to Chicago. From there, who knows who goes where...Just something that I found out when trying to get flights out for the FD stage.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:31 am

Phillip ‏@PhilD182 27m27 minutes ago

Just saw Chris from the bachelor at the place I'm eating dinner in chicago
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

Just a thought, but the airport in Dubuque only flies out to Chicago.  From there, who knows who goes where...Just something that I found out when trying to get flights out for the FD stage.

Thank you so much! Searching flights won't do me any good than as Chicago flies everywhere. Seen flights to Vancouver and Shreveport. And, Whitney lives in Chicago. Back to square one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

Good thinking.

It looks like it's early afternoon.

I'll move that pic in the No Discussion thread. It might be helpful later if we need to figure out if that's the FRC suit.

Thank you for moving the picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:52 am

sanlee088 wrote:Phillip ‏@PhilD182 27m27 minutes ago

Well, that seems odd...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1887

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:54 am

sanlee088 wrote:Phillip ‏@PhilD182 27m27 minutes ago

Okay, this is weird, right?
Why would he be in Chicago eating dinner?

He left the Hotel Julian at about noon. Drove 1 hour to Lamont, set up for the F2 rejection. Walked her out, recomposed himself and set up for the FRC with the F1. Assuming the first rejection at 2:00 or so and the proposal at 4:30 or so, he would have to tape "We're so happy video", likely talk to his parents, since it was their house, and then take off for Dubuque to fly to Chicago. (Okay I don't even see any flights that leave after noon)
This must be a mis-identification.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:56 am

I think that guy may have seen Chris Bukowski.

Chris Bukowski @chrisjbukowski 4h 4 hours ago
Hey Chicago come hang out with @viallnicholas28 @JaclynSwartz @christyhansen_ and me tonight at @BFinnRiverNorth
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:06 am

bluwavz wrote:I think that guy may have seen Chris Bukowski.

Chris Bukowski @chrisjbukowski  ·  4h 4 hours ago
Hey Chicago come hang out with @viallnicholas28 @JaclynSwartz @christyhansen_ and me tonight at @BFinnRiverNorth

Great catch!

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:08 am

Ahh there you go! Thanks for bringing that forward blu!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:09 am

NOW that makes sense. :yes:
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk