SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by joshfan Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:48 am

Really hope someone can find this interview again ! Was very good ! They talked abt lie detector, sneaking around, safehouse visits etc Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:52 am

That's right - the lie detector. Josh said something like it had taken Andi a while to trust him and that had just happened the week before and then he got this date. He said he didn't know enough about the process to realize that Andi just didn't get to pick all the date stuff so he felt that once again she wasn't trusting him and that you can't build a relationship on trust and then bring in a lie detector so he wasn't happy. Makes sense when he talked about it from his perspective. Went on to say that they both lied twice and that they are perfect for each other.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:52 am

Relalou wrote:They have a big announcement about when they are getting married coming in a few weeks (that is a Josh quote)!!!

WHAT????? We have to wait few weeks!! Will they announce a date?! Oh my gosh, I want to know now!!!

Now the speculation begins. I am glad they said the announcement is about the wedding. Do you guys think they moved up their date to early spring in order to televise it??? I have a feeling this is it. Still think they will wait until football is over for Aaron.

Thanks for the recap... you guys are great!  :cutesmile!: 

Sad to hear andi cried over the negative SM. Happy Josh was there for her. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:57 am

If  they are having a spring wedding, why the early announcement?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:59 am

ThankMeLater wrote:If  they are having a spring wedding, why the early announcement?

Maybe they just want to announce they will televise it. I could see ABC wanting to capitalize on their fame and popularity. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:07 pm

I just started listening and missed Jodi but the DJ just said he's never seen a couple who touches each other so much, kissing and high-fiving laugh out loud laugh out loud So cute

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:08 pm

That was a great interview! I loved it. Can't wait for the announcement now, ugh!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Hahaha!  Steak Shapiro from 680 the Fan is still talking about Andi and Josh, even though they've left the booth.  He said he's never seen a couple just want to touch each other ... ALL THE TIME.    laugh out loud 

Steak is such a great announcer -- I've always loved him!

ETA:  Ooops -- Great minds, Alanna.  That was cute, wasn't it??

Last edited by alwaystulips on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Alanna wrote:I just started listening and missed Jodi but the DJ just said he's never seen a couple who touches each other so much, kissing and high-fiving laugh out loud laugh out loud So cute

That's "our" Jodi!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Relalou wrote:They have a big announcement about when they are getting married coming in a few weeks (that is a Josh quote)!!!

WHAT?????  We have to wait few weeks!!  Will they announce a date?!  Oh my gosh, I want to know now!!!

Now the speculation begins.  I am glad they said the announcement is about the wedding.  Do you guys think they moved up their date to early spring in order to televise it???  I have a feeling this is it.  Still think they will wait until football is over for Aaron.  

Thanks for the recap... you guys are great!   :cutesmile!: 

Sad to hear andi cried over the negative SM.  Happy Josh was there for her.  Smiley

Awww.. where can I listen to the interview. To the bolded, and they say she has no heart...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Thinking the announcement could be made on a possible BIP finale (cast tells all)?! A few weeks ago RS said that they haven't ruled out a finale for that show yet.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Looks like the radio show uploads interviews every couple of days or so.....anyone want to reach out and request they upload it today?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy