SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by biolalyss Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks for posting the recaps! Sounds like a terrific interview Smiley I will be on pins and needles until their announcement!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:57 pm

The part about Andi ready all the bad sm and crying all night. Finally, Josh had to tell her she has to stop because it's not healthy. She said Josh got her through it.

He's keeping his promise to her. To be there for her, protect her and love her unconditionally.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Does anyone here read Outlander series?  (subject of a new STARZ TV show -- really stellar casting, etc. -- WATCH THIS).

Anyway, Jamie (terrific well-drawn hero -- handsome, funny, self deprecating, worldly, educated, manly warrior man) famously tells Clare (heroine, who has many scary things going on) in the early days of their relationship (without getting into spoilers) that "there's the two of us now."

The whole series (8 ginormous books, exhausting to contemplate, but worth it!) is thereafter significantly about the marriage that ensues... including much when the couple is in their 50s not their 20s.  

My favorite part of the whole series (aside from rip roaring good plots) is the marriage -- a few terrible fights, but also honesty, forgiveness, passion, laughter, adventure, friendship, etc. -- but it always comes back to his first pledge "there's the two of us now."

And, from the last month or so of the show, I saw something about Josh/Andi that was heading to, and indeed, got to the same place.  It's commitment.  You can smell it a mile away, through a TV screen even.  Most Bach/ette couples can't get there in the time allotted, for very obvious reasons.  So, that's why this is a favorite season for me.  Smart, relatable protagonists ... where the magic ingredient of unconditional love and commitment transforms crush/infatuation into a viable marriage.

My 25th anniversary is in a couple of weeks.  A lot of unplanned "stuff" happened along the way.  But with commitment, you can come through just about any damn thing as "the two of us."

Off to the movies!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 pm

^^ wow, ITA!

I'm a big Outlander books fan and love the Jamie/Claire Josh/Andi comparison you made. Excellent! I actually just subscribed to Starz in order to watch the series. Did you see that season 2 has already been picked up based on "dragonfly in Amber"?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 am

Laura Walsh wrote:The part about Andi ready all the bad sm and crying all night.  Finally, Josh had to tell her she has to stop because it's not healthy.  She said Josh got her through it.

He's keeping his promise to her.  To be there for her, protect her and love her unconditionally.

ITA he sure is. He is def the man of the year not to mention IMO the MAN of the entire bachelor shows . :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:13 am

Andi description of Josh in DR while discribing her F3 bfr fsd
"Josh has a personality that I think every girl is attracted to, he is very outgoing, and funny,and very lively, I have so much fun with Josh, I mean we can be doing anything together and have a good time, bcs he is so easygoing. He just says whatever is in his mind and like funny and endearing, and he 's self deprecating and it's funny. He just has that dark hair, those piercing eyes, and olive skin, you know he is tall and built and I can be my complete self with Josh, my bratiness, my divaness, I feel like he looks into my eyes and sees who I am.
I feel like over the moon like giddy and unbelievable with Josh, I do!! it's just so easy and natural and exciting, he is kind, he is kind, he is compassionate, he has a potential to be a great father, those are the quality that I am definitely looking for in a husband. But, my relationship with Josh has gone thru ups and downs, it's very scary for me to know that Josh is the same type that I dated, he is that former athletes I worry about being hurt by him, I am afraid to be hurt by him".

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:If  they are having a spring wedding, why the early announcement?

Maybe they just want to announce they will televise it.  I could see ABC wanting to capitalize on their fame and popularity.  Smiley

For this very reason, I wouldn't be too surprised if they are going to televise some things leading up to the big day. It's one of the questions I asked Josh and Andi and their response was the same as Josh's yesterday - the standard "keeping all options" open but you never know.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Finally broke down and bought the season 10 from iTunes. I was having withdrawals because they took everything off of You Tube and I don't like ABC because you have to sit through things you don't want to watch.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a picture of MM with Josh and Andi today. Maybe we'll get one later.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 pm

On the fd in the pool did you notice could not see josh tatoos I wonder if tptb made him cover them up with makeup
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:29 pm

timfan wrote:On the fd in the pool did you notice could not see josh tatoos I wonder if tptb made him cover them up with makeup
why would they do that? Other guys and girls had tattoos.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm

pander3575 wrote:
timfan wrote:On the fd in the pool did you notice could not see josh tatoos I wonder if tptb made him cover them up with makeup
why would they do that?  Other guys and girls had tattoos.
I do not know but I rewatched the fd and when he was getting in the pool did not see the tatoos I have heard some actors who have tatoos have to cover it up when they are on camera
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 pm

You can see the one on his side as the get into the pol.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy