SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm happy it's not Josh! Although I'd like to see them both on screen, it's not about me, it's about what's best for them. And I think, staying grounded, close to family and Sable of course is best. Their love has already been tested from Josh vying for Andi's heart, them hiding for two months, the media frenzy being hard on Andi, Josh being chased by girls for pictures. Wow, I mean think about that really. Their love has been tested more than most marriages have in 10 years! And actually my marriage has never been tested like this, thank God. The most it has been tested is like an ex calling. In any case whatever they do, they should do together and support each other. I only want to see Josh dance with Andi, now that would be beautiful to watch. Smiley Remember like in the concerts...

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:08 pm

Jolena wrote:If this Michael Waltrip lives in or is from Atlanta then it's probably him. :tissuebox Some are saying that she has been matched with him to dance this season so I guess hopes that it could have been Josh are slim to none.

Michael is the younger brother of racing legend Darrell Waltrip who lives outside of Nashville where i live. Michael is in Atlanta.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:49 am

@humbuguito wrote:I'm happy it's not Josh!  Although I'd like to see them both on screen, it's not about me, it's about what's best for them. And I think, staying grounded, close to family and Sable of course is best. Their love has already been tested from Josh vying for Andi's heart, them hiding for two months, the media frenzy being hard on Andi, Josh being chased by girls for pictures. Wow, I mean think about that really. Their love has been tested more than most marriages have in 10 years! And actually my marriage has never been tested like this, thank God. The most it has been tested is like an ex calling. In any case whatever they do, they should do together and support each other. I only want to see Josh dance with Andi, now that would be beautiful to watch. Smiley Remember like in the concerts...

:yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 am

Linds911 wrote:
@humbuguito wrote:I'm happy it's not Josh!  Although I'd like to see them both on screen, it's not about me, it's about what's best for them. And I think, staying grounded, close to family and Sable of course is best. Their love has already been tested from Josh vying for Andi's heart, them hiding for two months, the media frenzy being hard on Andi, Josh being chased by girls for pictures. Wow, I mean think about that really. Their love has been tested more than most marriages have in 10 years! And actually my marriage has never been tested like this, thank God. The most it has been tested is like an ex calling. In any case whatever they do, they should do together and support each other. I only want to see Josh dance with Andi, now that would be beautiful to watch. Smiley Remember like in the concerts...

:yes:

Can't help but agree with this. As much fun as it would be to see him (them) on DWTS, it is reassuring to know that a couple are getting back to their every day lives and "settling in" together.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Well, the full shows are gone from abc.com but there are still a lot of clips. There are the first few weeks up on You Tube but that's it. Does anyone know why there are some shows missing from the bach/ette seasons on You Tube but most of them are there? For example, most of Sean's season in there but the finale isn't (except a really bad copy)...I just find it very strange. I do still have the last few shows on my DVR but would like to save space...

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 pm

flslp87 wrote:Well, the full shows are gone from abc.com but there are still a lot of clips.   There are the first few weeks up on You Tube but that's it.  Does anyone know why there are some shows missing from the bach/ette seasons on You Tube but most of them are there?   For example, most of Sean's season in there but the finale isn't (except a really bad copy)...I just find it very strange.   I do still have the last few shows on my DVR but would like to save space...

Maybe the accounts were closed, due to the copyrights. You still can watch online though.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

Does anyone have the entire season that they can post Jodi's portion on their video thread using Dailymotion? Aunties love from team Chres did that, and it still there, even though almost the youtube copies are gone,
Calling on the expert from our fan thread like Truelove, MJC, Sophie and any other tech savy from our teamJodi.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Does anyone have the entire season that they can post Jodi's portion on their video thread using Dailymotion? Aunties love from team Chres  did that, and it still there, even though almost the youtube copies are gone,
Calling on the expert from our fan thread like Truelove, MJC, Sophie and any other tech savy from our teamJodi.

I did it a couple weeks ago  but the videos were rejected. I will try again later.
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:20 pm

geo55 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:Does anyone have the entire season that they can post Jodi's portion on their video thread using Dailymotion? Aunties love from team Chres  did that, and it still there, even though almost the youtube copies are gone,

I did it a couple weeks ago  but the videos were rejected. I will try again later.

Awe, bummer! I wonder how Aunties love from Team Chres did it?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 pm

I was bored and decided to do something a little different. Hope you enjoy.

ETA.. hit the little square icon on the bottom right to watch in full screen. The pics look a bit better than watching it normally.

Last edited by Trueloveforever on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 pm

So gorgeous!!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 pm

That was adorable!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy